Comments

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,573 Chairperson of the Boards

I enjoy your thread I hope you can keep updating us

• Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 723 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2023

@HoundofShadow said:
    Wasp is going to get a rework soon. Enjoy playing with her current abilities and remember to take videos for memory sake. :D

I just do not know how soon that "soon" is. Wish devs could spoil me with the news (but only me - come on! Bring it to me! I can keep my mouth zipped! I will be as silence as rock can be!). ^_^ They have so big, dedicated Wasp player in me who inspired people to write "I Called the Swarm (Official member Jan 2023)", right @DAZ0273 ?

@dianetics said:

I will do it from time to time. Especially when something big will happen.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,070 Chairperson of the Boards

@Mr_F said:

@HoundofShadow said:
    Wasp is going to get a rework soon. Enjoy playing with her current abilities and remember to take videos for memory sake. :D

I just do not know how soon that "soon" is. Wish devs could spoil me with the news (but only me - come on! Bring it to me! I can keep my mouth zipped! I will be as silence as rock can be!). ^_^ They have so big, dedicated Wasp player in me who inspired people to write "I Called the Swarm (Official member Jan 2023)", right @DAZ0273 ?

@dianetics said:

I will do it from time to time. Especially when something big will happen.

Absolutely! ;)

• Mr_F
    edited February 2023

So I got earlier update than i thought. Got those extra 250 Shards for Storm from Black Month vault. She is champed. Still will hit those extra 2 covers for Dazzler (I dont like not getting full cover from champion's level shards).

Been thinking what next? None of mine classic is as much covered as I would like to be to choose to chase after I finish BRB. I do not need to chase missing covers for 4... Finally just found a simple yet obvious solution. I need to keep up with newest 5 as much as possible. And I can do that with lowering the covers I have to get from pulls.

I need to get only 10 covers from LL. The missing three I will try to get with feeder (bringing it to lv 300+) and the last one will be shargeted. 150 from PVE, rest from pulls (~120). Doable.

Next to leave LL is Riri. Mine is 4/2/4. Her feeder is at lv 300. HM is 4/3/2 with at least one I can get from Domino (lv 288).

So... All depends on RNGeus on last 3 covers for both. Wong will be even harder: I have just 3 covers for him so far.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 795 Critical Contributor

16th seems to be the day for you Mr F!

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,563 Chairperson of the Boards

@ThisisClemFandango said:

I wonder if he'll still like her after the buff?

• Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 555 Critical Contributor

Looking forward to the read Mr. F! Cheers

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,689 Chairperson of the Boards

I am personally looking forward to this rework just to read this thread.

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards

We are all expecting a 10,000 word diatribe about how the rework has ruined all of the quaint, swarmy charm of 5* wasp, right?

• Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor

@entrailbucket said:

@ThisisClemFandango said:

I wonder if he'll still like her after the buff?

Most likely , but it will never be the same.

• Mr_F

Nervhappiness it will be. And Great Achievement: after her rework/rebalance most likely nobody else will can do same thing as I did! (Although I also could not re-do it on new Wasp either).

They could post the change list already... At least I think so. Please? Preetty please? m(_ _)m

• Karass
    Karass Posts: 61 Match Maker

Here's hoping they will rework her soon, and that they don't forget Wasp 4* and Wasp 5* aren't the same person and should be able to meet in the same team. :blush:

• Mr_F
    edited February 2023

Decided to push BRB VIA champing Throg so he is champed now. Just got Riri's green. One morę blue or Red and I will hoard till she leaves and get her last cover through shards. If I somehow get HM before her, I will hoard till he leaves and get her VIA feeder.

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2023

If you hoard until just before the character rotates it is easier to control getting the covers for them before the next to rotate. Ideally, that means hoard during the season, pull in the offseason. This way it is possible to minimize the amount of cp put into each character and maximize the LL tokens used. The saved cp can then be put towards other stores. You do whatever is best for your roster of course, just something to keep in mind.

Hopefully they let you reset the quantamania vault. I look forward to the day that you are the only player with a 550 Wasp.

• Vhailorx

@Sekilicious said:
    If you hoard until just before the character rotates it is easier to control getting the covers for them before the next to rotate. Ideally, that means hoard during the season, pull in the offseason. This way it is possible to minimize the amount of cp put into each character and maximize the LL tokens used. The saved cp can then be put towards other stores. You do whatever is best for your roster of course, just something to keep in mind.

Hopefully they let you reset the quantamania vault. I look forward to the day that you are the only player with a 550 Wasp.

This. Waiting until the last possible moment to pull is almost always the most efficient use of resources. It is also the slowest way to built a roster on the LT train and requires a lot of patience.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,563 Chairperson of the Boards

@Sekilicious said:

I feel bad now. So my Wasp is lvl524, and after some digging around and some help from my alliancemates, we think that is the highest level Wasp that a current player has. (Some retired whales may have that beat, but we can't see their rosters).

I almost feel like I should sell her so Mr_F can can lay claim to the title...but I won't, sorry!

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,573 Chairperson of the Boards

BCS should strait gift him a 550 Wasp at this point and then place him outside of the natural matchmaking.

• Vhailorx

@dianetics said:
    BCS should strait gift him a 550 Wasp at this point and then place him outside of the natural matchmaking.

At this point, BCS should probably offer to replace every 2* on Mr. F'S roster with 550 wasps in recognition of outstanding service to the vespid community.

• Mr_F
    edited February 2023

@Sekilicious Definetly worth trying this method to push pull as far into future as possible. Thanks for awesome advice.

@entrailbucket No need to. That's ok. Can't feel bad or sad about that.

@dianetics @Vhailorx I feel kinda... guys I just cried when I have read that. You're the best. Awesome.