• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Team Select is coming in R213.  :o
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That's not like... pre-build and save team, then quick-select them with a button press, is it?

IS IT?!

We must be getting close to a Support update by the end of the year, or early next year, solely because they're going to run out of big player requests to work on. Hot damn. 2020 MPQ has been like the opposite of 2020 in the real world.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,916 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    About when should that come out do you think?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's coming soon™. In that Marvel interview, they mentioned something about giving MPQ a fresh coat of paint because it has been around for 7 years. I suppose Prologue tab can be hidden?  :D 
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I assume you are asking here for an 'official' answer, but I would guess 2 weeks after the last update, so this coming Monday.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Updated 10/14/20? But its only October 10th!

IS D3 TIME TRAVELING!?
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,916 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I assume you are asking here for an 'official' answer, but I would guess 2 weeks after the last update, so this coming Monday.
    Nah not official. I didn’t know how often these updates drop or if they tend to happen on a certain day. I appreciate the answer. I don’t really track this stuff because I usually don’t care about the minor tweaks that come with updates, but this one is huge and I’m excited to see how it’s implemented.

How many teams, how it works in pick-2 (or even pick-1 if they run festival of fights again), how it works if you have multiple versions of a character rostered, how it looks, etc. just really excited. 
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Too obvious so I know I’m wrong , but one of the original GotG, Vance Astro, Major Victory?  I had to dig back into my old GotG comics 
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Am I seeing this right? Mister Sinister is the featured 5-star for the De4dpool release? Since the introduction of SCL 10 and shards no latest 5-star has returned as essential yet. Sinister will be the first but will give no shards for himself. With the current 3 latest/2 classics pattern it takes a little bit more than a year before a classic is featured again. It is poor design that sometimes classic characters give shards for a new release. If the game needs a 5-star essential except the new one why can't it be someone outside the pattern? For example it could be the same character as the event before. This way it could be possible for everyone to roster the essential throught shards. Or I wouldn't argue if it would be Okoye as essential for every new release:-)
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You are seeing it right, and I think this approach is quite sinister.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It’s the 1st Shardversary today . It’s made champing the specific 5* characters you want and covers you need far more easier . No wonder I wasted my first 3 years at the mercy of the  MPQ random generator 
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What a lackluster anniversary.

After the next boss event, I'm going to take some time off until something worth wild is announced.
  • AdeptusRevolt
    AdeptusRevolt Posts: 85 Match Maker
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Next 4* Guess:

Elsa Bloodstone. Wikipedia

Monster hunter, super strength, regenerative healing, sharpshooter, possessor of mystical artifacts.

Credit to atwistedsmile on reddit. 
  • grenadier
    grenadier Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    Options
    About an hour ago (10/12/2020).
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,292 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

After the next boss event, I'm going to take some time off until something worth wild is announced.
    OK.  Bye.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 976 Critical Contributor
    Options

OK.  Bye.
    A bit more respect please. We're talking about a legend here. And what's more, a dying one...
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dogface said:

OK.  Bye.
    A bit more respect please. We're talking about a legend here. And what's more, a dying one...
    More like a tired one lately....
  • NemoAbernnigan
    NemoAbernnigan Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So I been seeing talk that the update with the team save function is out but I just logged on and I don't have it yet. I play on my kindle, could that be why?
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So I been seeing talk that the update with the team save function is out but I just logged on and I don't have it yet. I play on my kindle, could that be why?

You should see it when you're picking your characters for a fight.

If you still don't, have you updated the game?
  • NemoAbernnigan
    NemoAbernnigan Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Aight it just went live for me. Hate to say it, but I hate it. Saving teams is cool and all, but now there's no way to see what my boosted character's damage is to see who will be tanking on each color, I can't see what the enemy health or damage will be, and the boosts/team-ups are tiny. Oh well, at least the community at large seems happy, thanks for the effort devs.