MPQ Sneak Peek: April 2020 (Updated 4/21/20)

Options

Comments

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Idol of Millions - The Thing Versus Event (4/16/20) New Update
    Progression Rewards:
    4-Star: Thing - Green, Shards
    3-Star: Quicksilver - Blue, Shards
    2-Star: Black Widow - Blue
    1-Star: Hawkeye - Red

Placement Rewards:
    5-Star: Okoye - Shards
    4-Star: Invisible Woman - Blue, Shards
    3-Star: Black Panther - Yellow, Blue, Shards
    2-Star: Storm - Yellow, Green, Blue

Alliance Placement Rewards:
    3-Star: Black Panther - Yellow, Shards
    2-Star: Storm - Yellow, Green

• argle_bargle
    argle_bargle Posts: 88 Match Maker
    Options

Bah, Invisible Woman again? When are PvP rewards gonna get back on track? I'm looking forward to those late alphabet covers.

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DarthDeVo said:

@krakenoon said:
    @IceIX
    Still not sure what the purpose of not keeping this thread up to date is.
    I understand we’re all living in Coronatown , but the last update seemed to be the first semi-timely one in months.
    Do you guys need to put @DarthDeVo into an official role there?

Hey, my offer for an LT each time I do this still stands. Gotta keep up with 4/5/4/5 somehow...

I once found the reason for a bug that crashed devices for Kindle players, and gave said players a temporary solution until the devs fixed it, and made the offer that they could just throw some bonus heroes my way. The next time that I pulled tokens three of my first four were bonus heroes. Now, I'm not saying that they necessarily hooked me up but I think that they did. In your case I think they could do something similar like increase your odds of pulling bonus shards for so many pulls.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@bluewolf said:
    The next PVP is up (preview) - confirmed to be Thing. Invisible Woman in rewards again, I assume her PVP is coming next?

Edit: This is weird because Mr F gave IW's covers and the one after his was "Four Score" which was pick any FF person, gave out Skrullo. Then Skrullo gave out Iron Fist (alphabetical) and 3 Torch was after him.....then Thing and apparently IW.

Might have been more logical/felt more like a capper to run IW right after Mr F and finish with Four Score after Thing.

EDIT EDIT: Maybe it's representative of an FF story. Mr F starts the fight but screws up as usual. Everyone comes in and tries to save his bacon but Skrullo is still too strong. He takes out Torch who is, as usual, a hothead and easily out-strategized. Thing is better but can't overcome Skrullo using IW's force bubbles to cut off his air. Sue is of course the most powerful FF member and cleans Skrullo's clock, saving the day.

I will take my No-prize whenever things open up again, please.

It lacks some clobbering time to my liking but overall you have my no-nomination award.

• Friarbundy
    Friarbundy Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Options

Seriously, update this!

• LucasRaven
    LucasRaven Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options

It's coming! .... Soon enough

• Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options

Ironically half the “update” will contain useless information we’ve already determined from the game .

• MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options

Northstar is next in Crash. Should be interesting.

• Bad
    Options

@MrPlow said:
    Northstar is next in Crash. Should be interesting.

Interesting eternal, that could be. He doesnt have any power for to deal damage. I have him at level 287 without even wanting it and I use him for trollying goons mostly.
    Without having okoye I dont know what other use he has.

• krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Bad
    Blue has a small damage component. His best usage IMO are a) cheap airborne mechanic on a good color b) ap denial. He does fill out my Carbage/Medusa team nicely, but I’m not sure how happy I’ll be using him in crash.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

His Crash should be against Maria Hill. Deny blue and let her take all the black tiles.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2020
    Options

@HoundofShadow said:
    His Crash should be against Maria Hill. Deny blue and let her take all the black tiles.

His dmg potential is so small, maybe Talos will be his opponent? That seems about fair.

EDIT: Talos' best use is in a one-on-one, so forget that. I assume they'll find some X-related character for him to fight? Not sure who he's been at odds with before; they do like overlap on colors. Maybe some 3 like Magneto? or Storm?

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

That's why Maria Hill is the perfect opponent. Let her down herself and give everyone an easy win.

I think Talos might be possible too.
    Whose crash had Karolina Dean as their opponent? Was it Emma?

• Bad
    Options

I think black widow 2* would be a fitting adversary for him. A long trolling battle

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,194 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Probably Quicksilver... the blog went out of it's way to mention Quicksilver... if that's the case, expect a bloodbath as Quicksilver explodes and pummels him to death...

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Waddles_Pines said:
    Probably Quicksilver... the blog went out of it's way to mention Quicksilver... if that's the case, expect a bloodbath as Quicksilver explodes and pummels him to death...

Yeah, good guess. Lots of overlap. Sounds painful.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,940 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

That's why we all have a Chewie support right?

Or a Taskmaster Sword?

I too have ended up with him champed somehow and unless it's someone like Emma I'll likely be using a support to win the battle.

KGB

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Girl, Gone - Invisible Woman Versus Event (4/19/20) New Update
    Progression Rewards:
    4-Star: Invisible Woman - Yellow, Shards
    3-Star: Black Panther - Yellow, Shards
    2-Star: Storm - Green
    1-Star: Iron Man - Blue

Placement Rewards:
    5-Star: Professor X - Shards