MPQ 6th Anniversary Schedule

Comments

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas said:
    Please tell me that the added Anniversary Surprise isn't that 1500HP bundle...
    Honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point. A legendary, three heroics and seven elites would probably get me a Sandman, a 3* and nine 2s. I think I''d rather just keep my hp.
  • Therealsmkspy
    Therealsmkspy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2019
    It's an update to the sneak peek thread, lol. 

But no, I sadly think it's the 1500 "deal," while not a bad offe, kinda leaves that they're just continuing money-versary another week feeling.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    shardwick said:
    pheregas said:
    Honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point. A legendary, three heroics and seven elites would probably get me a Sandman, a 3* and nine 2s. I think I''d rather just keep my hp.
    I got it because it tickled me that despite all claims of LT's not being directly purchasable, this "offer" was clearly purchasable.

I was rewarded for my efforts by three 3*s (one of which had a BH), seven two stars, and a 4* champ level in that LT.  I shouldn't be disappointed, but I am nonetheless.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas said:
    shardwick said:
    pheregas said:
    I got it because it tickled me that despite all claims of LT's not being directly purchasable, this "offer" was clearly purchasable.

I was rewarded for my efforts by three 3*s (one of which had a BH), seven two stars, and a 4* champ level in that LT.  I shouldn't be disappointed, but I am nonetheless.
    LTs have been on offer in bundles before.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    My personal 6 year anniversary is coming up.  Day 2190. 

They're just waiting for that.  :smiley:
  • statnut
    statnut Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    I opened 6 Legendary Tokens yesterday (in a hilarious turn of events, the LT i got from winning Clash of the Titans kept giving my champ rewards that yielded more Legendary Tokens, that happened later on when I champed my farm 3* Blade, for a total of 6). All were four stars with no bonus heroes. I'm not falling for this legendary bundle.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2019
    I dunno, if I had it, I'd do it. I'm down to 105hp right now post-anniversary though. I should be able to get there before it goes away. We'll see how I feel at that time.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    I've got 20,000+ HP, but I'm not biting on this one.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Heck yeah, I'm buying that bundle.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards
    I will probably end up buying it simply because it’s cheap. 

It is a strange bundle though. I’m surprised they didn’t pad it with 14 standards as well.
  • gentgeen
    gentgeen Posts: 99 Match Maker
    I went for it since I don't really 'value' HP anymore (In 5* land, with 202 slots).   For the cost I ended up (thanks to Bonus, and Champ Rewards):
    • 16 total Covers (3 Four-Star, 6 Three-Star, 7 Two-Star)
    • 7 CP
    • 6750 ISO
    Wish I would have ended up with at least one Five-Star, but overall, I think it was a 'fair trade' for what I consider useless HP

• Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    shardwick said:
    Brigby said:
    Hey Everyone. IceIX has unfortunately been feeling a bit under the weather lately, so he hasn't been in the office to post some of the upcoming news (darn changing of the seasons), but don't worry.

There is still some more to this anniversary that we haven't revealed yet!
    If we're all getting a pony then can I trade mine in for a couple purple Kitties?

shardwick said:
    Brigby said:
    Hey Everyone. IceIX has unfortunately been feeling a bit under the weather lately, so he hasn't been in the office to post some of the upcoming news (darn changing of the seasons), but don't worry.

If we're all getting a pony then can I trade mine in for a couple purple Kitties?
    me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAZ0273 said:
    shardwick said:
    Brigby said:

Thanks to Anniversary I may have enough iso to upgrade my pony to a Unicorn!
    Oh Brigby, we miss you!  :D
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,904 Chairperson of the Boards
    I bought the 1500 HP deal. I'd buy it again and again too if I could.

It's a steal given 1 token for the Anniversary vault yielded 2900 HP which could have bought 2 of these deals (with 100 more HP) which is way more than a single LT in that same vault.

Like other here, I am very post HP (I had over 45K before buying 15K during anniversary to clear my vault) and still have 30K even after buying this deal so I'd happily buy it a couple more times.

KGB
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    I managed to pull 10 2* from the 7 elite and 3 heroic tokens, and of course the LT gave me a 4*. Still think it's a pretty sweet deal, just wish I would have had a little more luck.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,246 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm not sure whether the Major Resupply was supposed to be part of the Anniversary or not, but I got it.  The LT was a 4Thor, the rest were mostly 2's......
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    I caved and bought it, one 3* and 5* prof x from my LT so was worth it 
  • IIAlonditeII
    IIAlonditeII Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    If I didn't currently have to pour every single red cent of HP I earn into roster slots, it would be an immediate buy for me.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dammit. I caved too. I had like 11k in hp so it's not like I was really low or anything although I'll probably have to drop 2k hp next week for a new character and a Vision dupe. And it didn't hurt that I got 250 hp from a taco token this morning plus two of the 3s gave 100hp.

7 2s
    2 3s (plus a bonus Vision)
    Winter Soldier
    Sabretooth #11

Not too bad. Not too bad.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did they confirm that this 1500HP deal was the big Anniversary Post-script?  Or is there something else coming?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,246 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas said:
    Did they confirm that this 1500HP deal was the big Anniversary Post-script?  Or is there something else coming?
     Something else is coming, apparently.