MPQ 6th Anniversary Schedule

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm down for whatever, but I'm half expecting it to be TA Hulk -> Banner, and everyone being salty about it not being Kitty or somebody lol. 

Ideally it'll be Rogue -> Gambit, since they had a polaroid on the anniversary background art, or maybe selfishly for me Hulkubster or Riri-> Rescue
  • leoperez90
    leoperez90 Posts: 66 Match Maker
    So the anniversary is over but it isnt over? 
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    jp1 said:
    Brigby said:
    Hey Everyone. IceIX has unfortunately been feeling a bit under the weather lately, so he hasn't been in the office to post some of the upcoming news (darn changing of the seasons), but don't worry.

There is still some more to this anniversary that we haven't revealed yet!
    Well, I appreciate that. I don’t even care if it was previously planned or done due to poor response. In fact if it was done due to poor satisfaction, good for the team for responding with an improvement. 

Appreciate the update. Here’s hoping the upcoming anniversary item(s) is something good.
    Hear, hear!
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 497 Mover and Shaker

Us Anniversaries are never more dangerous than when we're dead.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards

Us Anniversaries are never more dangerous than when we're dead.
    Zombiversary?
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    I'm down for whatever, but I'm half expecting it to be TA Hulk -> Banner, and everyone being salty about it not being Kitty or somebody lol. 

Ideally it'll be Rogue -> Gambit, since they had a polaroid on the anniversary background art, or maybe selfishly for me Hulkubster or Riri-> Rescue
    I would like all of those. My 11 cover Banner (3 saved) would love to be finished. 

And Gambit at 1 cover well, a feeder would be a start.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have a 0/3/1 Banner and a 1/3/2 Gambit, so I'd also be just fine with either one. I just champed TA Hulk yesterday with 10 saved in advance of this day, and Rogue is my 2nd highest leveled 4* at 305 as well, so I'd come out alright on that one lol.
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Won't look a gift horse at the tail end...
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh are we having to cheerlead for future 5* feeders now? Right, no probs:

Born in the present but sent to the future to return to the past, only one man could serve as a Cable between the Children of X and the whatever they are called in the far far far future. Not only is he *not* Bishop, he also has a pouch for every occassion and could almost certainly lend you a screwdriver should you need one. Also - have you seen his flashing robot eye (why does he have a robot eye exactly? I don't remember the techno-Organic virus giving people flashing robot eyes. Sorry...) - it is clearly RAD. Commanding a fighting force of the finest the younger Generation of Xavier's students that he was able to kidnap from the X Mansion rally to his cause (oh and also Boom Boom), he leads them against the forces of darkness threatening to overcome Homo Superior such as Apocalypse and Forearm.

He is the X-Men's best hope (apart from Hope Summers I guess) and also the 5* character I have the most covers for!

Vote: Cable!

• chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    Well multiple feeders for the let down of this anniversary would help soften the blow abit!!
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    bluewolf said:
    Maybe they decided after all the backlash to implement a feeder as part of the Anniversary, at the last minute. 
    Or "Thank you for playing Marvel Puzzle Quest! Please enjoy your free 2* Daken!"  ;)
    Demi: Very funny! Joke's on you, buddy, because it's a 3* Daken cover! Hope you enjoyed Anniversary. :)
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    A quick check on Google says Iron and Candy are traditional 6th anniversary gifts.  Rescue feeder incoming!
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    gravel said:
    A quick check on Google says Iron and Candy are traditional 6th anniversary gifts.  Rescue feeder incoming!
    So, what you're saying is that the new 4* is candy related.... Hmm, Mars bars are a thing, so 4* Ares confirmed  ;)
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please tell me that the added Anniversary Surprise isn't that 1500HP bundle...
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,651 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby in no way said it's a feeder. Stop setting yourselves up for disappointment if it's something else.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,904 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2019
    Personally I hope it's a LONG LONG overdue solution to dilution (besides the pollution of more characters. LOL). That would benefit way more people that a single 5* feeder.

KGB
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    tiomono said:
    Brigby in no way said it's a feeder. Stop setting yourselves up for disappointment if it's something else.
    Why do we need this cloak and dagger garbage?  We don't need to be teased anymore.  Anniversary is over.  Just tell us what it is so we can move on and stop wondering.  This isn't Christmas anticipation (for those that celebrate). This is like waiting for the call for Jury Duty.