bluewolf Posts: 5,330 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hey!  Free 3 Doom cover.  Thanks!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    Hey!  Free 3 Doom cover.  Thanks!
    3* Doom to feed 5* Emperor Doom CONFIRMED!
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Have some pancakes. Say "Yes!" to the power of positivity.  o:)
    LOL. Wait until you see the same old same old PVE but that last node!!!   It is truly amazing.  
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    theomen said:
    Will the power of positivity get me some updated champion rewards?
    It worked for Kofi. 
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Wait! When were Kofi Annan’s champion rewards updated? I got to roster that guy: “UN general assembly assemble”
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You could still participate in some of the nodes though, like IW Spidey or Spider-Gwen nodes.

The team must be really busy if Lakestone has to post updates on behalf of them. I usually see him in the bugs section. How often does this happen?
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    theomen said:
    Will the power of positivity get me some updated champion rewards?
    It worked for Kofi. 

It didn't help him against Brock.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Out of curiosity what other games have you playing daily or almost daily for 5+ years?

This is the only one for me. They must have been doing something right. My interest is slowing but that would be true of any game after 5 years. Edit: 2086 days or 5.71 years, insane.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No question at all that they have been doing things right in the past. It just feels different with this.

This is my 4th Anniversary with MPQ and it is, without any shadow of a doubt the only year that I have felt that there doesn't feel like much if any way of pride in the product being offered to us and that is a real shame. In years past we had disasters (I still fondly remember Boss Rush!) but I never got the sense that any of it was just being "phoned in" for want of a better phrase. I felt a lot of effort had been put in attempting to make the event special and engage the playerbase. Anything like this is always gonna be hit and miss, can't please'em all, etc but I don't question in any way the intent.

This feels different. I am sure effort was put in but when the Dev team who I have no doubt are busy have no desire to promote the event in anything but a very limited way, that seems very strange to me.

I still play Black Ops 2, lol but I'm just old and too slow for all the jumping around mechanics of the later games. Oh and it has the best Zombie maps (except Tranzit, that one is horrible!).
  • Kletvar
    Kletvar Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Options
    I'm playing for 13 months and i can say that this is the WORST ANNIVERSARY ever. There's absolutely no way that previous anniversaries were worse than this one. Congrats devs !
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So let me get this straight.  You just put out another weekend deal for American Chavez under the Anniversary Special offer banner who happens to be a feeder.  

So are are you telling us the only way that we will get feeders during the Anniversary event is to buy this package since AC feeders Jessica Jones?  Cause this is sure has heck what this seems like.  
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    In my mind I would have loved to see devil dino become a feeder, a special limited 4* event, like a bonus shield training requiring those characters, an innovative new event, the first 6* character, special 25% 5* draw rate from classics, and maybe a gift certificate for a free waffle cone from Baskin Robbins for dessert.
    I think the Ant Man and Wasp celebration that was supposedly a direct result of learning from the infinity war fiasco gave us hope that they were listening and had "learned", but this doesnt seem terribly out of line, just very adequate.
    The thing is, if you polled your significant other after your anniversary and they said it was adequate, you probably wouldn't be thinking "nailed it"!
    My rhetorical question to the devs is, how would you rate this anniversary?
  • Kletvar
    Kletvar Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Options
    crackninja said: the infinity war fiasco 
    You made me really curious. What happened. Can you explain more please ?
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Kletvar said:
    crackninja said: the infinity war fiasco 
    You made me really curious. What happened. Can you explain more please ?
    Nothing happened. Or close to nothing anyway.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think this is the anniversary event that begins the mass exodus unless something worth wild happens.

Ps. Why doesn't every 5 star have a feeder yet? It's a bit ridiculous that they don't.