Captain Marvel Celebration! *Updated (3/18/19)

12346»

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Even though Namor is pretty new, but him being required now is not really a problem because he has been featured in PvE thrice.

When Dazzler was the required 4* essential for Prowler, a total of 23 Dazzler's covers were up for grab to be earned.

For Namor, a total of 20 covers (including the next PvE cover progression reward for him) will have been be up for grab. The missing three comes from another PvP placement and PvP progression rewards (2+1). If Namor is the PvP placement reward and PvP progression rewards before this Shield Training ends, then the number of rewards will be the same as Dazzler's. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
    Spoiler:  Namor won’t be rewarded in PvP for a while. The PvP 4’s advance alphabetically from one event to the next. They are currently giving Rogue covers in Women of Marvel.  Sam Wilson next. Talos soon since he’s the new guy. 
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Forget Namor I’m on the hunt for Magik covers. Namor is sitting at 209 fully covered with a few saved but poor Magik is still sitting where she was when released.
  • KenshinUK
    KenshinUK Posts: 91 Match Maker
    edited March 2019
    Hmm what to do.
    My Namor is at 209 so no problem there. Gamora is 1 non-red cover away from hitting 10 covers. Cyclops requires 1 cover also (was 2 but pulled 1 from classics).
    Should I keep pulling classics in the hope of getting those missing covers, either directly or through BH?
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2019
    There's a video up on Facebook now that includes an image that looks like Nick Fury with hair wearing a suit and a sutured wound  above his left eye.  I guess that's a hint at either a new costume for the existing character, or the next 5* character.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2019
    I think that's a new costume for 4* Fury that will allow him to see with both eyes and transform him into a feeder for 5* Captain Marvel. Price tag is probably 59.99.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Added Week 4 info
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2019
    I think that's a new costume for 4* Fury that will allow him to see with both eyes and transform him into a feeder for 5* Captain Marvel. Price tag is probably 59.99.
    Sadly, he's not a feeder.  At least the costume is cheaper, depending on your luck.

Edit:  I have to say it's really disappointing that there's no feeder as part of the celebration....seemed like a natural fit.
  • halirin
    halirin Posts: 327 Mover and Shaker
    I'm surprised by the lack of a feeder, too.  :(