MPQ Winter Holidays Celebration! *Updated (12/31/18)

Options

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Brigby, the 12/29 DDQ crash cant be right.... We have Iceman now. 
    It's a repeat of this week's Deadpool's Dailies, as part of the Winter theme for the Holiday season.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,913 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:
    *Added Family Legends Store details, and Week 3 details
    @Brigby, are we not getting any 5* feeders for Xmas? Not complaining or saying “this is it!?”. Just wondering if we should expect further announcements.  
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kind of hoping for at least 1 more 5 star feeder...
    Especially since we didn't get one in November
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby, the 12/29 DDQ crash cant be right.... We have Iceman now. 
    Yo dawg, we heard you like Iceman, so we put more Iceman in your  Iceman.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Disappointed to still not see a feeder for Strange. 

Pleased to see Prodigal Sun run again. Though that should really have been double ISO as well.  
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Pleased to see Prodigal Sun run again. Though that should really have been double ISO as well.  
    Dr. Strange got dusted, dude, he aint needing no feeder!
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:

So Strange should now feed Vakume then.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,294 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Please don’t run Snowball Fight PVP ever again.  Free enemy board shake and cascades isn’t any fun.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Brigby, the 12/29 DDQ crash cant be right.... We have Iceman now. 
    It's a repeat of this week's Deadpool's Dailies, as part of the Winter theme for the Holiday season.
    Oh I was joking, with the whole “it’s winter, yo” lol. Funny that that IS the reason. Couldn’t we do Emma FROST, WINTER Soldier, Agent COLDson (okay maybe not that one)...
    Iceman? Booo! My 1/1/3 iceman cant win anything yet.... having him not win anything twice is even worse. :( Would have loved to try Emma Frost though. I do have like 9 covers for her... Oh well, .maybe next year. 
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:

Wrong Strange. That's the 3* version, the 5* version still exists, and needs a feeder.
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    JHawkInc said:
    DAZ0273 said:

Wrong Strange. That's the 3* version, the 5* version still exists, and needs a feeder.
    Now I'm confused. Are you saying that 5* Dr. Strange released for the Doctor Strange movie is actually a future version that is from a period after Infinity War? Or do you know something the rest of us don't!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,294 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    5 Strange is the comic book version, and 3 Strange is the MCU.  Newer players should be happy MPQ hasn’t been reflecting movie canon, or they would really be counting down to April.

”Just 100 days until 3Strange is back....I can make it...”
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    5 Strange is the comic book version, and 3 Strange is the MCU.  Newer players should be happy MPQ hasn’t been reflecting movie canon, or they would really be counting down to April.

”Just 100 days until 3Strange is back....I can make it...”
    There ya go, never realised that. I'm a bad Marvel fan...
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    Please don’t run Snowball Fight PVP ever again.  Free enemy board shake and cascades isn’t any fun.
    The hazard tiles should have their own turn to count down, with neither team getting the AP.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    The hazard tiles should have their own turn to count down, with neither team getting the AP.
    I almost wish there was some way to keep them alive, like how 4clops' countdown works - match blue and the turn length increments by 1 or something. Let you mess with the timers on them.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    I almost wish there was some way to keep them alive, like how 4clops' countdown works - match blue and the turn length increments by 1 or something. Let you mess with the timers on them.
    There was a suggestion on the sub-Reddit that the Hazard countdowns randomly spawn as black or white so they countdown on either sides' turn. That would then at least be fairer.