New Event - Places of Power *Updated (10/11/18)

2456714

Comments

  • cpeyton3535cpeyton3535 Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    How many players completing 4 clears of each node in a sub is it going to take to reach max progression in that sub?  Need to know that if we're going to be able to plan properly. 
  • Nick441234Nick441234 Posts: 1,471 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    evade420 said:
    Sm0keyJ0e said:

    Potential 2 LT's a day for entire alliance? Hardly seems bad...
    well if that is the case then that's pretty awesome , but that's not how it reads to me. I think those rewards are for the whole event, but I'm not sure... @Brigby care to weigh in?


    Its got to be for the whole event. They've never been that generous in 5 years, why would it start now? 
  • nbperpnbperp Posts: 69 Match Maker
    Assuming they do not give us the numbers to make a proactive decision, it's still manageable. Send 6 members into one location each. They gather up the numerical data, and then you divvy it up from there.

    I would wager that each of the 2 sub-chapters at each level have the same points, so you can probably pull it off with just 3 people.

    Still, it sure would be easier if they'd just tell us. It's not like we aren't going to remember/know the next time they run this event.
  • St_BernadusSt_Bernadus Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    If your alliance completes both Deadly nodes for the day, the whole alliance gets 2 LTs per day. What we don't know yet is how many people it will take to do that - fixed amount of points per player per node though so it is calculable once we have numbers...which probably won't be until we get in there and look.
  • dragonreaderdragonreader Posts: 70 Match Maker
    This looks fun!
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Punter1 said:
    Is this a 3 or 4 day event @Brigby, I don't see that listed here.

    My guess is the 12,420 showing in the 1 screen is a full 4x clears on the deadly sub, so would need 12 total to get over the 142,000 alliance target.  So 24 total entries to clear both deadly subs.  Not sure if different for the hard and normal.
    That would fit well with the max personal progression being 40,000 points, just over what you would get from three days in the Deadly sub. It is a four day event, and points are probably a bit lower in the other subs. So twelve clears in the Deadly subs, maybe eight in the Hard subs and five or so in the Normal sub (maybe six if it yields 10K points).
    No point regeneration is a good thing, then you can send in one guy as a scout and see how much one clear is worth before sending the others in.
  • Moon RoachMoon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are the mission points the same each day?
  • AlexRAlexR Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2018
    Quebbster said:
    Punter1 said:
    Is this a 3 or 4 day event @Brigby, I don't see that listed here.

    My guess is the 12,420 showing in the 1 screen is a full 4x clears on the deadly sub, so would need 12 total to get over the 142,000 alliance target.  So 24 total entries to clear both deadly subs.  Not sure if different for the hard and normal.
    That would fit well with the max personal progression being 40,000 points, just over what you would get from three days in the Deadly sub. It is a four day event, and points are probably a bit lower in the other subs. So twelve clears in the Deadly subs, maybe eight in the Hard subs and five or so in the Normal sub (maybe six if it yields 10K points).
    No point regeneration is a good thing, then you can send in one guy as a scout and see how much one clear is worth before sending the others in.
    Yeah, but then it'd be really hard to earn Nebula if you're missing her (she's literally the only 4* I'm missing right now! ). Because she's max progression and if you're missing out on 4x one of the nodes each day, you're probably not getting her if you need an average of 10k/12420 each day. Especially if the point ceiling is even lower in the other subs. Normally, you do have a chance to earn an essential if you're missing them, so that'd be a little weird.
  • ThaRoadWarriorThaRoadWarrior Posts: 2,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is it possible to get full personal progression if you only clear the easy node? i wonder if we should all be swapping around who is hitting what so everybody has a chance to get full personal and full alliance
  • St_BernadusSt_Bernadus Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    AlexR said:
    Quebbster said:
    Punter1 said:
    Is this a 3 or 4 day event @Brigby, I don't see that listed here.

    My guess is the 12,420 showing in the 1 screen is a full 4x clears on the deadly sub, so would need 12 total to get over the 142,000 alliance target.  So 24 total entries to clear both deadly subs.  Not sure if different for the hard and normal.
    That would fit well with the max personal progression being 40,000 points, just over what you would get from three days in the Deadly sub. It is a four day event, and points are probably a bit lower in the other subs. So twelve clears in the Deadly subs, maybe eight in the Hard subs and five or so in the Normal sub (maybe six if it yields 10K points).
    No point regeneration is a good thing, then you can send in one guy as a scout and see how much one clear is worth before sending the others in.
    Yeah, but then it'd be really hard to earn Nebula if you're missing her (she's literally the only 4* I'm missing right now! ). Because she's max progression and if you're missing out on 4x one of the nodes each day, you're probably not getting her if you need an average of 10k/12420 each day. Especially if the point ceiling is even lower in the other subs. Normally, you do have a chance to earn an essential if you're missing them, so that'd be a little weird.
    I think the points per day will be higher than that. Normally in an alliance event, it is not hard to make double personal progression. And top reward is Nebula which is normally a 2 clears per day reward, not 5. Hmm, I might guess we make 20K per day, maybe 25k.

    But definitely worth sending a scout in.
  • cpeyton3535cpeyton3535 Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2018
    Punter1 said:
    Is this a 3 or 4 day event @Brigby, I don't see that listed here.

    My guess is the 12,420 showing in the 1 screen is a full 4x clears on the deadly sub, so would need 12 total to get over the 142,000 alliance target.  So 24 total entries to clear both deadly subs.  Not sure if different for the hard and normal.
    So three players on each node fully clearing gets max progression over 4 days.  Meaning it's 2 LT's over the course of the event, not per day.  It would be nice if 12420 was the parent mission point total but then it wouldn't be red, would it?  Sigh...

    Edit - Just saw the new post.  Colour me impressed!
  • The rockettThe rockett Posts: 1,750 Chairperson of the Boards
    What are the point totals for 1 clear in each sub?  Easy, hard and deadly?   
  • wymtimewymtime Posts: 3,029 Chairperson of the Boards
    It would be nice to know how many alliance members would be required to clear each sub chapter.  As we try and split it up figuring out should 6 people be able to get max progression in deadly or will it be 10?  If we are suppose to strategize we should have enough info to strategize about.
  • MrBowersMrBowers Posts: 95 Match Maker
    I’m guessing if you have champed 5* the deadly nodes are going to have higher levels than 370? As that would be easy
  • DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 1,873 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    @Brigby So let me see if I understand this correctly: If we can get 8 LTs for the whole event (two per day over four days), then we should be able to get 40 CP per day from the Deadly Sub-Chapters and 20 CP per day from full progression from the Hard Sub-Chapters.

    Which means 60 CP per day, 240 CP total over four days? 

    Or am I waaaaaaaay off base? 
  • St_BernadusSt_Bernadus Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    MrBowers said:
    I’m guessing if you have champed 5* the deadly nodes are going to have higher levels than 370? As that would be easy
    No, the hardest node is level 370. Not roster based scaling.
Sign In or Register to comment.