Servers Down?

Options
12345679»

Comments

• daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Twysta wrote:
    24 hrs annnnnnnddddd...... Still nothing! Aghhh! "Angry face"!!!!

1916349-warface_rage.jpg

That's it man! That's the face!

ahh... well, as they say, careful...it might get stuck that way
  • Unknown
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    Twysta wrote:
    24 hrs annnnnnnddddd...... Still nothing! Aghhh! "Angry face"!!!!

1916349-warface_rage.jpg

icon_e_surprised.gif really...
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    Twysta wrote:

1916349-warface_rage.jpg

icon_e_surprised.gif really...

It would be hard to continue your pimpin' operations with a face stuck like that...just sayin.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Lol no doubt man no doubt. Isn't that pic from major Payne?
  • Unknown
    Options

That's Private Joker from Full Metal Jacket! That's his war face!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Skyedyne wrote:

That's Private Joker from Full Metal Jacket! That's his war face!

Oh ya! Man love that movie too. Gotta watch it now
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They just cannot make people happy.

People complain about scaling being sky high, but when they prevent you from playing so your scaling will drop then you complain also. icon_e_wink.gif

And yes your scaling does drop over time. After not playing for a while I now face entry level opponents where once I only saw 230s...
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Eddiemon wrote:
    They just cannot make people happy.

People complain about scaling being sky high, but when they prevent you from playing so your scaling will drop then you complain also. icon_e_wink.gif

And yes your scaling does drop over time. After not playing for a while I now face entry level opponents where once I only saw 230s...
    Is this a guarantee? If it is, I'll definitely stop playing for some time.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Just before I get to my thought I'm not defending the Devs I'm pissed and I want my rewards but this is just a thought but the Devs have previously said forum goers are like 1 percent of the games population and if their servers really are down and sketching the tiny kitty out maybe they can't send a message in app and coming to the forums to fill in the 1 percent seems like a waste of valuable time... This is probably wishful thinking and its more likely they're just screwing us around but hey im trying to stay possitive...
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    We are taking the servers down for some emergency maintenance today at 11:00am EDT.

We expect the maintenance to take a few hours and will message here when they are back up.

Thanks for your patience!

The devs are alive, with the sound of music. Announcement post
  • noobprime
    noobprime Posts: 403
    Options
    But I was making my push to 900 .....
    KHANNNNNN!!!!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Just before I get to my thought I'm not defending the Devs I'm pissed and I want my rewards but this is just a thought but the Devs have previously said forum goers are like 1 percent of the games population and if their servers really are down and sketching the tiny kitty out maybe they can't send a message in app and coming to the forums to fill in the 1 percent seems like a waste of valuable time... This is probably wishful thinking and its more likely they're just screwing us around but hey im trying to stay possitive...
    My guess is that yesterday more players joined the forum than any other day, with the exception of the first month of the game. It is unacceptable though that there is not one note in game notifying players about what is going on.
  • Spider-man 6234
    Options
    Servers are down for me currently. No events showing can't long into fb no alliance etc. Just thought id see if anyone else is in the same boat currently
  • Unknown
    Options
    Servers are down for me currently. No events showing can't long into fb no alliance etc. Just thought id see if anyone else is in the same boat currently

All that and it happened just as I got my daily reward, so I am stuck in a loop of claiming the reward, being told it can't connect, and taking me back to claim the reward again.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Downloaded a new update for MPQ from the Play store and it's more broke than before. Back to no events/can't log in to FB/no alliance/no rewards when before I updated I just wasn't getting my rewards.