Servers Down?

Options
Anyone not able to connect? Went down mid match and cant get it to come back up.

Comments

• Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, I think their hamsters died.
  • Unknown
    Options
    dem servers be craaaaaaaaazzyy yo.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I got in but there were no events displayed. Looks like another hiccup.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Why does this tinykitty always happen close to the end of tournament. In the one Lightning round i decide to get top 50 they decide to tinykitten it the tinypuppy up.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Had this happen multiple times the past week, usually at the end of an event. Weird. And annoying in a game that insists you are online at the end of an event to get anywhere.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yup right at the end of a lighting round...ugh
  • Unknown
    Options
    Twysta wrote:
    Yeah, I think their hamsters died.
    Or...maybe ICE or Will are replacing the wheel.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Most likely they're finishing up the process to pass out rewards from the last PvE. Before the servers went down, I still hadn't got mine.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just wish the message was changed. I don't need to test or check my connection, especially as I am posting on their forums on the same connecction.

Maybe a "We are experiencing technical issues, please check our forums for more information" type message instead.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I don't think a lot of people got theirs. I know I am still waiting on my alliance rewards.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Linkster79 wrote:
    I just wish the message was changed. I don't need to test or check my connection, especially as I am posting on their forums on the same connecction.

Maybe a "We are experiencing technical issues, please check our forums for more information" type message instead.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... like they would tell us anything on the forums. That's funny.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Looks like it's up. All the events are displayed again

Edit: Did one fight in heavy metal but couldn't get the leaderboard to display.
  • Unknown
    Options
    pbrownusmc wrote:
    Linkster79 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... like they would tell us anything on the forums. That's funny.

Sounds like when I call Time Warner Cable because my internet has gone out again and they say "You can also submit requests through our website..." You know, if I had internet working I wouldn't need to submit a request. Not everyone has a smartphone for net access yet.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Fun fact. Two of the three lighting rounds I decided to get reward tokens from were hampered by server issues. First time wins not adding to my total only got one token instead of two. And now who knows . No rewards for this one yet. Should be 2.
  • Unknown
    Options
    no LR rewards yet, no pve rewards yet. we need to buy them more hamsters.
  • Unknown
    Options
    You know an in-game emergency information bubble could warn users if it was going to be developers caused server downing.....*cough* see Suggestions and Feedback *cough*....
  • Unknown
    Options
    bloodwars wrote:
    no LR rewards yet, no pve rewards yet. we need to buy them more hamsters.

Nope...just need to turn the beer label back towards the hamster wheel
  • Unknown
    Options
    Too many people checking lightning round leader boards. Lets shard it more and push all the heavy hitters, excuse me, nudge them all into the same bracket.
  • Unknown
    Options
    i got LR rewards, but the servers are still having issues. it sort of works, but i kept getting could not connect messages when trying to play a match.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Well I'm going back to bed.
    Tinykitty this noise.