Heart Of Darkness: Test run 1 anti tapping feedback

12346»

Comments

• ZeroKarma
    ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
    As a follow up to this test feedback, do we have any comment from the dev team @Brigby ?

I didn't see any specific information, but I imagine that this latest character release is a "tapping release", meaning that I am going to blissfully enjoy my weekend, hit my refreshes promptly, do my opening grind faster than the others in my bracket....and finish outside of the top placement by several thousand points. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    ZeroKarma said:
    As a follow up to this test feedback, do we have any comment from the dev team @Brigby ?

I didn't see any specific information, but I imagine that this latest character release is a "tapping release", meaning that I am going to blissfully enjoy my weekend, hit my refreshes promptly, do my opening grind faster than the others in my bracket....and finish outside of the top placement by several thousand points. 
    I'm afraid at this moment I don't have any updates or news to communicate to players about the initial trial run. Once I receive any additional information though, I'll be sure to let players know.