The Safe Rant Thread for Letting Off Steam.

Options

Comments

• DumasAG
    DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    khurram said:
    The drop rates depicted on M19 packs are lower than DOM. The drop rates for M19 elite pack are also lower than their DOM and RIX counterparts.
    Literally nobody in my coalition has exceeded the posted drop rates for the M19 premium packs. Some of us have gotten close to the percentages, but nobody has gone over them. Several of my teammates have had zero mythics drop. This is getting pretty frustrating.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    Options
    DumasAG said:
    khurram said:
    The drop rates depicted on M19 packs are lower than DOM. The drop rates for M19 elite pack are also lower than their DOM and RIX counterparts.
    Literally nobody in my coalition has exceeded the posted drop rates for the M19 premium packs. Some of us have gotten close to the percentages, but nobody has gone over them. Several of my teammates have had zero mythics drop. This is getting pretty frustrating.
    I know I'm probably an outlier to this, but I opened a single premium pack and it gave me 5 rares (including guaranteed) and a mythic.

None of the rares or the mythic were that great, but that's a good chunk of cards I don't have to craft now.

That being said, after reading everyone else's comments, I'm not testing my luck lol
  • DumasAG
    Options
    DumasAG said:
    khurram said:
    I know I'm probably an outlier to this, but I opened a single premium pack and it gave me 5 rares (including guaranteed) and a mythic.

None of the rares or the mythic were that great, but that's a good chunk of cards I don't have to craft now.

That being said, after reading everyone else's comments, I'm not testing my luck lol
    Well, your luck had to strike eventually :D
  • HJ16
    HJ16 Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Opened no less than 9 premium packs, and 4 single boosters of m19.
    0 mythics.
    3 packs had extra rares in it, 1 of those a dupe.
    Gdstrgjifbjgvjirsdhkojvf!
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    DumasAG said:
    DumasAG said:
    khurram said:

Well, your luck had to strike eventually :D
    it was a nice moment of bliss, soon to be followed by a year or two of tinykitty I'm sure ;)
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,435 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    Options
    out of 17 M19 premium packs …just two mythics. One of which was a dupe of one my EP draws. I now have all but 1 Common, all but 1 Uncommon, 24 rares and ... 3 mythics…. 2 from EP, 1 keeper from PP pulls. Looks like I will be grinding jewels from here on out. No point in opening any more PP. The "I don't want dupes in my EP" movement had some nasty ramifications. I feel bad for the lower levels seeing they cannot get jewels anywhere as readily as Platinum players.
  • DumasAG
    Options
    Gunmix25 said:
    out of 17 M19 premium packs …just two mythics. One of which was a dupe of one my EP draws. I now have all but 1 Common, all but 1 Uncommon, 24 rares and ... 3 mythics…. 2 from EP, 1 keeper from PP pulls. Looks like I will be grinding jewels from here on out. No point in opening any more PP. The "I don't want dupes in my EP" movement had some nasty ramifications. I feel bad for the lower levels seeing they cannot get jewels anywhere as readily as Platinum players.
    That is some absurdly bad luck. Sorry about that :(
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    ^^^^ what he said.
  • HJ16
    HJ16 Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Gunmix25 said:
    Man, not sure if I dare open any more packs...
  • Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    For me and my coalition, drops have been roughly what the percentage shows. 
    I got three mythics and 11 rare from 5 PPs.
    Stupidly though I bought an elite pack first and opened the PPs later. And of course I duped one mythic (Bone Dragon) because of that.
  • Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've opened 4 PP's. I've got 7 rares and 2 mythics. About average for my "luck".
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I depleted my crystal hoard. Opened about 25 PP.

Pulled 4 (!) masterpieces, 6 mythics (plus another one from an Elite Pack and an additional dupe mythic in one of the PPs) and 32 rares (didn’t keep track of dupes).

I must be the luckiest person in the game right now...
  • khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,080 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Froggy said:

Pulled 4 (!) masterpieces, 6 mythics (plus another one from an Elite Pack and an additional dupe mythic in one of the PPs) and 32 rares (didn’t keep track of dupes).

This is a safe rant thread.  :)

Don't tell me you got plague wind
  • Stormbringer0
    Stormbringer0 Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2018
    Options
    khurram said:
    Froggy said:

Sounds like "Whoa, slowly, fella! Positive feelings need to stay outside." :D
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    khurram said:
    Froggy said:

😂 😂

I just thought I’d jump on the band wagon about some people having better drop rates than listed. Just adding salt to the wound... Safe enough rant?...

No, I didn’t get Plague Wind. Tiny Kitty that!! There! Rant over. 😝
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    khurram said:
    Froggy said:

Somebody including positivity???

httpsichzbgrcomfull2067382016h8AEDB8F7

haha jk, it's all good.  Then the rest of us get to rant about your positivity ;)

• Monkeynutts
    Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
    Options
    850 Gems for Karn......
  • Monkeynutts
    Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Nicol Bolas is still OP.
    95% of games are against him
    his first ability is a joke 
  • DumasAG
    Options
    Just made a thread in bugs because the spinning wheel is back, after I already had to uninstall and reinstall game. I assume that will happening for many other people. Why is this company incapable of releasing a good, or even relatively bug free, product? 
  • Stormbringer0
    Stormbringer0 Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Nicol Bolas is still OP.
    95% of games are against him
    his first ability is a joke 
    I suggest Looking Glass or The Immortal Sun. :)