The Safe Rant Thread for Letting Off Steam.

Options

Comments

• bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DumasAG said:
    Just made a thread in bugs because the spinning wheel is back, after I already had to uninstall and reinstall game. I assume that will happening for many other people. Why is this company incapable of releasing a good, or even relatively bug free, product? 
    @DumasAG

• DumasAG
    DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Amazing, punished for having submitted a ticket. Also, out of curiosity, is there a way to contact customer support outside the app? Because at the moment with the spinning wheel, I can't contact help desk.
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,435 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Froggy said:
    I depleted my crystal hoard. Opened about 25 PP.

Pulled 4 (!) masterpieces, 6 mythics (plus another one from an Elite Pack and an additional dupe mythic in one of the PPs) and 32 rares (didn’t keep track of dupes).

I must be the luckiest person in the game right now...

You made me cry... be ashamed.

:D lol

Congrats buddy. 4 MP and 6 Mythics is an incredible pull.

• FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Nicol Bolas is still OP.
    95% of games are against him
    his first ability is a joke 
    are you talking about Old Grampa Bolas or Wee little Young'n Bolas (m19)?
  • Mojo
    Mojo Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Just had a match.   AI has Lich mastery out on turn 13.  Turn 71 I quit due to only seeing one demolish for 58 turns since Lich hit the board. Gimme a break.  Ohh and spend some money for some dupes....(see the numerous posts above). 
  • MTG_Mage
    MTG_Mage Posts: 224 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Nicol Bolas is still OP.
    I suggest Looking Glass or The Immortal Sun. :)
    The AMN bolas is very flavorful seeing his 3 abilities are from the 3 evil gods he created, and his first ability being the scorpion gods sting. However they did say they were going to rebalancing all PWs, so hopefully they consider bolas' first ability changing to -6/-6 instead of destroy as that would be fair.
  • Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 462 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Nicol Bolas is still OP.
    I gotta admit, the black Across Ixalan where basically every single opponent is Nicol Bolas with Storm the Vault doesn't really encourage playing any mono-black PWs. If you can't use them in an exclusive-black-PWs event, where are you ever gonna use them?
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    Stormcrow said:
    Nicol Bolas is still OP.
    I gotta admit, the black Across Ixalan where basically every single opponent is Nicol Bolas with Storm the Vault doesn't really encourage playing any mono-black PWs. If you can't use them in an exclusive-black-PWs event, where are you ever gonna use them?
    The downside here is that unless mono-colored walkers have ridiculously high mana gains or super sweet abilities, they'll pale in comparison to the extra options a dual-colored PW or Bolas has.

I think they should ramp up the mana gains of mono colored walkers to compensate for the limited pool of cards, maybe these future m19 planeswalkers will do just that...time will tell.
  • Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 462 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It's more about the fact that mono-black, specifically, doesn't have any good options for dealing with Storm the Vault. StV + Bolas means not only does Bolas get a ton of mana but he can fire off his 1st ability every single turn. Not a recipe for an enjoyable match.
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Buizel We _aren't_ ok with it, but we have no choice except to not get the stuff. Until enough of us stop buying things it won't change, but that might lead to the game dying completely which we don't want either (cause I love this more than any other game...)

So it's a REALLY hard line to walk.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Can I say it? Can I?

We are slaves to D3Go
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Now I know this not always a regular occurrence and I am actually okay with it in moderation but 4 TG games and 2 AI games consecutively, where I feel like hanging myself because there aren't any colored gem matches for me.

Then of the matches I have or the colored matches I have, the AI seems to do really, REALLY well at denying my matches, destroying my setups, cascading into their most needed gems.. ugh

There should be challenging games (hard ones), normal ones, and satisfying ones (ones where I cascade and feel like well I am boss). Balance, how hard it is to see you in this game.

• FindingHeart8
    edited August 2018
    Options
    the invincible gems now change when you match them.

Not sure if I should rant about this or not *scratches head*
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Great job on the update D3. Now the freezes are full on. Great job! Of course it took a node. Tiny kitty you all!!!!! 😡
  • IM_CARLOS
    IM_CARLOS Posts: 640 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It's changes color to prohibit endless matches with bolas2 support boarded (possible 3 indestructible gems) 

Nice change. Your own supports are smafer now with 2 indestructible in this events. Happen to me sometimes: 10+ shield support get melted between two infinity-supports. 
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,435 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IM_CARLOS said:
    It's changes color to prohibit endless matches with bolas2 support boarded (possible 3 indestructible gems) 

Nice change. Your own supports are smafer now with 2 indestructible in this events. Happen to me sometimes: 10+ shield support get melted between two infinity-supports. 

had this happen a lot too. Irritated me to no end. I am very pleased with the color changing infinity support.