Something good, something bad, a bit of both. Your mixed results thread.

Options

Comments

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good - Having 900 cp to spend on JJ's store and classics plus another 10-15 latest legends tokens

Bad - Spending 650 cp before I got a JJ

Ugly - Alliance buddy only spent 25 cp and got JJ's awesome trap ability on first pull. No fair.

Not so ugly -  bonus Thors, stupid amount of Rogues, handful of bonus BP4s and bonus Carnage, lots of usable covers and only four or five dupes, one of which should trigger a Fury h4h offer.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I decided to open some JJ tokens with three goals:
    1.  Get at least 1 JJ
    2.  Try and finish off my 5/4/2 BP
    3.  Do the top two in as few pulls as possible.

The Good:  Got 2 JJs and 1 usable BP.  Only used 33 pulls.  Also all pulls were immediately usable except 1 MEH Hulk.  He's at 13 covers so I could save that if I have the ISO to do so.

The bad:  Pulled 29 4*s in a row & pulled a yellow BP in stead of the preferable red.

The mix: My first pull was 1 5* and the last 3 were all 5*s so while I had a really bad streak, overall I pulled 4 5*s (and a 5th BH) out of 33 or ~12%.  Also my BP is now 5/5/2 so it's hard sell on if I keep trying or give up on it for now.  Even worse this will make my first 2 5* covers from 4* BP (most likely) useless unless I get him to 320 before they put the change in place (or within 2 weeks of it).  I technically could buy the last cover for CP, but for 720 CP that seems like a really bad deal still.  Passing on 28.8 pulls for a single guarnteed cover. 

I haven't gotten my 2 free pulls yet and I have enough CP to pull another 38 if I choose too, we'll see what happens from here...

• Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I got a 5*... But it was only Ghost Rider, my 5th for him, when I still need a couple to finish Thor before he leaves. I can see this post being replayed several times over the next 2 weeks.
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Bad - Cashing in my mini-horde of 225CP on Jessica Jones tokens and not getting her, or even getting a single 5*.
    Good - Getting a whole bunch of 4*s that I needed.
    A Bit of Both - Getting a 14th cover for 2 4* characters and only having the Iso to champ one of them.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled 5 BH 4* panthers in busting my hoard. 

All of them were red. My panther is 3/3/5. :(
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good - My son, who has been playing the game for a little over a year, pulled his second red Spider Woman cover, putting her at 1/0/2.

Bad - I've been playing for over three years, and my Spider Woman is at about 9/8/1 right now.

Bit of both - I called him a stinker. :)
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Good - My son, who has been playing the game for a little over a year, pulled his second red Spider Woman cover, putting her at 1/0/2.

Bad - I've been playing for over three years, and my Spider Woman is at about 9/8/1 right now.

Tbh, it’s weird given I have a bunch of champed 5*, but it took ages for me to cover Spiderwoman fully, just luck of the draw I guess.

Clasic good/bad today. Finish Round 8 of Boss, pull the token. It’s purple, yeah!

... It’s black cover from Black Panther, where I have a 5-1-2 black Panther, so useless...

But wait! Bonus Hero Thor, great! Now try to ask CS, before they reject my attempt to alter the Panther cover simply to another Panther colour...
  • sambrookjm
    Options
    Doc L said:

Tbh, it’s weird given I have a bunch of champed 5*, but it took ages for me to cover Spiderwoman fully, just luck of the draw I guess.
    Spider Woman is, literally, the only classic four-star character for whom I do not have 13 covers.  Even my Howard the Duck is 3/5/5.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Doc L said:

Spider Woman is, literally, the only classic four-star character for whom I do not have 13 covers.  Even my Howard the Duck is 3/5/5.
    And for me, I believe she was my third 4* champ, and I'm up to 53 now...
  • shardwick
    Options
    Spider Woman was my first fully covered 4* but she was my third to champ because I wanted to get Bl4de and Medusa champed first.

Good - Played some Loki pvp to 300 for the token. I snagged my 11th Bagman to put him at 4/3/4. Cashed in the token and that gave me 3* Fist. Champ level gave me a 4* Fist and that gave me....2500 iso. What? Did you think I was gonna say that it gave me an lt which then gave me the 13th cover for a 5*? Pfft. Not today.

Bad - pulled 4* Thor blue out of the taco vault! Why is this bad? Because that puts her at like 2/3/9999999. Perhaps a slight exaggeration. But come on, RNGeus, this is getting out of hand.

A bit of both - Beating level 400 Ultron on my baby account with 2* level 100 characters and seeing him cry about it. Not a pretty sight. At all.
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    shardwick said:
    Spider Woman was my first fully covered 4* but she was my third to champ because I wanted to get Bl4de and Medusa champed first.
    That's so funny. Medusa was my first 4* champ, Blade my second, Spider-Woman my third. Although, that's how the covers happened to fall for me.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good - pulled a JJ red and Shuri & Panther covers so have all 4* rostered and had fun throwing some sentry goons through windows.

Average: - I had been saving iso to champ both Thor and Mockingbird who are fully covered but in the hunt for JJ pulled a Riri meaning she could be champed. Decided to do that but as she was not levelled high cost the best part of 320k iso, seriously denting my plans. Still - Riri is pretty good.

Bad - getting greedy, I decided to try for one more JJ cover and of course pulled a 14th cover for Thor. So now back to a race for iso...at least she is Lvl220 so shouldn't be too hard.
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    Good: Pulled a 4* cover from my first Hotshot token and it came with a blue Shuri BH, making her 2/2/4. So long as I get to 2K in SHIELD Sim in a timely fashion, I'll only need one more cover to get her eligible for SHIELD Training. 

Bad: That 4* cover was a purple for my 4/4/5 Level 147 Miles. I was *thisclose* to having no 4* covers in my queue, and was actually looking forward to a bit of a break chasing ISO for 4*s and maybe getting the chance to champ my 3* dupes and rebuild my 2* farm. 

Average: If I decide to champ Miles, that will get me to 55 4* champs with only Chulk at Level 111 and Punmax at 209 my only remaining fully covered but not champed 4*s. I will be cracking a hoard of about 100 pulls in two weeks to try and finish GladiaThor as best as I can, so that may change, but regardless I'm getting pretty close to being caught up on the 4* tier. 
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,286 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Something bad : not noticing (again) that the sub is 48 hours and not 24 hours.  Yes, it is totally my fault but we hadn't had a 48 hour in so long that I just didn't look.
  • shardwick
    Options
    Good: Champed MEHulk making him my 30th champed 4*.

Bad: My 30th champed 4* was MEHulk. Really wanted it to be Thor or C4ge. Oh well.

A bit of both: Heroic from Shield Supply gave me a Kraven. I had started to forget that you could pull 4s from heroics since it's probably been two months since I last got one. Legendary from MEHulk gave me another Kraven putting him at eight covers. Not big on Kraven but ok that's two usable covers.
  • sambrookjm
    Options
    Good - Got a 5-star Thor from the Latest Legends token

Bad - It was my 6th red.

Bit of Both - Waiting for Customer Service to see if they'll do a cover swap to make him a 5/5/3.
    Bit of Both, Part 2 - Even if they do, he's still LVL 255, so it will take a LONG time to get him champed.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good - Got a 5-star Thor from the Latest Legends token

Bad - It was my 6th red.

Bit of Both - Waiting for Customer Service to see if they'll do a cover swap to make him a 5/5/3.
    Bit of Both, Part 2 - Even if they do, he's still LVL 255, so it will take a LONG time to get him champed.

5/5/3 is Thor's best build, so there's no real rush to champ him.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Good: I pulled the 13th cover for my second 5*.

Bad: it's Archangel.

Bit of both: hoarding until he leaves will give me space to champ my covered 4*s and 3* dupes.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just hit a similar situation. In my push to cover Thor, my archangel is at 12 covers. If I hit another before JJ (after rotation) then I'll probably wait for the next rotation to get her.
  • sambrookjm
    Options

Good - Customer Service replaced the Latest Legends cover, so my Thor is now 5/5/3.

Bad - It will take 553,929 ISO to fully level him up.

Bit of Both - If I sell of all six my max champed 3-stars, including the ones I don't have 13-covered backups for, I could do it.