Top Gun May 07 - May 09 (Season 1)

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• bahamut685
    bahamut685 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    That event sucked... 1003 barely got me a top 25 finish... Guess my Patch yellow will be stuck at level 4 forever.
  • Unknown
    Options
    klingsor wrote:
    Looks like the xmen choked again, and we didn't even swap a single member! Congrats to S.H.i.E.l.L.D for a solid finish per usual.

klinky? I thank you for taking a great interest in my alliance with your current numbers I think I can make room for you in X3. You seem to think about The X-Men a lot your always talking about us thought I'd be generous and give you a chance to be in the number one alliance. I know it's hard do find a good alliance with respectable leaders we can help with that. Are you currently in an alliance? We'd love to show you what we are about maybe you wouldn't be so upset with your current alliances performance if your in one?
  • Talahamut
    Talahamut Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Options
    nazerith wrote:
    ...thought I'd be generous and give you a chance to be in the number one alliance.

Does S.H.I.E.L.D know you're in their PVP roster?
  • Unknown
    Options
    nazerith wrote:
    klingsor wrote:
    Looks like the xmen choked again, and we didn't even swap a single member! Congrats to S.H.i.E.l.L.D for a solid finish per usual.

klinky? I thank you for taking a great interest in my alliance with your current numbers I think I can make room for you in X3. You seem to think about The X-Men a lot your always talking about us thought I'd be generous and give you a chance to be in the number one alliance. I know it's hard do find a good alliance with respectable leaders we can help with that. Are you currently in an alliance? We'd love to show you what we are about maybe you wouldn't be so upset with your current alliances performance if your in one?
    I'm curious about what rank did your xmen 2 finish after you pulled 2 members from them making them 19/20.
    Let me tell something about us first, 5DV finished #2, 5DP #6, 5DT #11, 5DO #17, 5DC #31. Did your xmen 2 finish higher than any of our sister alliance ?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Grazzt wrote:
    nazerith wrote:
    klingsor wrote:

I'm curious about what rank did your xmen 2 finish after you pulled 2 members from them making them 19/20.
    Let me tell something about us first, 5DV finished #2, 5DP #6, 5DT #11, 5DO #17, 5DC #31. Did your xmen 2 finish higher than any of our sister alliance ?

please forgive me if I've never heard of any of the listed alliances 5DV, 5DP, 5DT, 5DO, 5DC???? We are always on the front page so we can't see any of these alliances. I'm very thrilled to have another X-Men fan. I'm very glad your looking at our alliances very carefully are you wanting to apply? To X2 or X3. I'll give you some history yesterday we picked up a gentleman by the name of Ghost Rider 007 for X2 he applied to X1 that was a 19 man alliance so we added him so we can get him in our chat room that is not in game, so when the leader of X2 was on we could get him in there. We also sent one of our leaders from X1 to start X3 witch is a 11 man alliance as of now. We filled those spots yesterday, but we do have room in X2 and X3 private message me with why you want to join the X-men and we'll go from there. Can't wait to hear from you I'm excited we'll make u feel at home brother.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Oh boy, oh boy. Just being in an alliance gives me such an air of drama! I have no qualms with anyone, but I honestly feel like pitching an idea to NBC.

I'm thinking Big Brother: Marvel Puzzle Quest Edition, and we just stick all of the 5DV and X1 members in a house and have a S.H.I.E.L.D member be the judge/host of the week. 20 episodes, with (______) as the final host. (Ima be honest, I don't know who leads S.H.I.E.L.D since you guys seem like such a cohesive group of players.)
  • Unknown
    Options
    nazerith wrote:
    Grazzt wrote:
    nazerith wrote:
    klingsor wrote:

please forgive me if I've never heard of any of the listed alliances 5DV, 5DP, 5DT, 5DO, 5DC???? We are always on the front page so we can't see any of these alliances. I'm very thrilled to have another X-Men fan. I'm very glad your looking at our alliances very carefully are you wanting to apply? To X2 or X3. I'll give you some history yesterday we picked up a gentleman by the name of Ghost Rider 007 for X2 he applied to X1 that was a 19 man alliance so we added him so we can get him in our chat room that is not in game, so when the leader of X2 was on we could get him in there. We also sent one of our leaders from X1 to start X3 witch is a 11 man alliance as of now. We filled those spots yesterday, but we do have room in X2 and X3 private message me with why you want to join the X-men and we'll go from there. Can't wait to hear from you I'm excited we'll make u feel at home brother.
    Oh wow, does this mean you are gonna swap more in the future? Nicely done icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Dslyexic wrote:
    Ima be honest, I don't know who leads S.H.I.E.L.D since you guys seem like such a cohesive group of players.

We are SHIELD. We are legion. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am Sparticus?
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Seriously, (it's fine since this tournament is over, but next time) threads from an ongoing event get derailed with all this taking the Kitty, I'm going to break out the thumbs down. It's getting kitty ridiculous
  • Unknown
    Options
    so the servers didn't eat anyone else's patch covers?