For the Mods, in reference to cheating discussions

12346»

Comments

• The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, it is good to see the one player that was in slice one is gone now.  Took a lot longer that expected but is good to see some action is happening.  Hopefully this means that more action will be taken. I did see another "trick" was closed.  Again, I do not want to get into trouble but I do see it is closed.  
  • Jdark1
    Jdark1 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    My account was recently flagged for cheating and I’ve been “sandboxed”. I did not cheat nor do I even have a maxxed 5 star not one. My account was hacked and used thru FB. Nothing really changed still same roster but they said I was flagged. I noticed that it was weird when it said I was in use on another device. I sent a ticket D3 said we have confirmed your a cheater and your option is to start all over again. I have been playing the game for 3+ years have time and my net invested and enjoy the game. I told them I’m don’t wanna start over I just want what’s rightfully mine. A lot of you know me and have played with me in game. I personally think that there are cheaters in game that grow monster rosters in 3 weeks.. they have not gotten back to me since telling me they were moving it to the higher ups. I wish someone would help me so I could go back to playing normally. 
  • The rockett
    Jdark1 said:
    My account was recently flagged for cheating and I’ve been “sandboxed”. I did not cheat nor do I even have a maxxed 5 star not one. My account was hacked and used thru FB. Nothing really changed still same roster but they said I was flagged. I noticed that it was weird when it said I was in use on another device. I sent a ticket D3 said we have confirmed your a cheater and your option is to start all over again. I have been playing the game for 3+ years have time and my net invested and enjoy the game. I told them I’m don’t wanna start over I just want what’s rightfully mine. A lot of you know me and have played with me in game. I personally think that there are cheaters in game that grow monster rosters in 3 weeks.. they have not gotten back to me since telling me they were moving it to the higher ups. I wish someone would help me so I could go back to playing normally. 
    @Jdark1 really?  Wow this is insane.  Did you try to PM anybody here on the forums?  That is the next step I would do. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @Jdark1 said:
    I'm sorry to hear that your ticket is taking so long to resolve. I speculate that due to the severity of your issue, the team might just be making sure that every detail is accounted for, prior to concluding the investigation. If you'd like though, feel free to message me the reference number to your support ticket, and I can take a look at it
  • The rockett
    Thousands of cps gained via ill-gotten means?  No problem.  Exploiting of token pulls and BH?  No problem.  Someone actually being hacked?  Box them.

#d3Logic
    Sad but very very true.  
  • Jdark1
    369775 is the number @Brigby
  • Jdark1
    Thank you for the support guys 
    And for the help @Brigby
  • Brigby
    Thanks for providing that info! I'll take a look at it, and if there is anything I can do to help, then I'll be sure to private message you.
  • Jdark1
    Anything as far as what’s going on is greatly appreciated @Brigby
  • Jdark1
    Any word either way @Brigby
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Jdark1 said:
    Any word either way @Brigby

It's the weekend. You probably won't hear anything 'til Monday.
  • PJ_Dupa
    PJ_Dupa Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    @DaBeast911 that is your proof? Do you live in the US? If that was your case the judge would laugh and dismiss. Wait isn't there a lawyer in this discussion against me @JusticeJacks. Come up with any solid evidence?
  • Jdark1
    Has there been any change or discussion @Brigby
  • Brigby
    *Please keep all comments civil, and do not post content simply to try and get a rise out of others. Thank you.

@Jdark1 I can private message you to provide an update, however if you could please keep all posts in discussion threads relevant to the original topic, that'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    Thousands of cps gained via ill-gotten means?  No problem.  Exploiting of token pulls and BH?  No problem.  Someone actually being hacked?  Box them.

#d3Logic
    Sad but very very true.  
    Careful rockett, you'll get a warning from the mods for describing the cheat too much (same as I got in the thread earlier)
  • DaBeast911
    DaBeast911 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    @PJ_Dupa
     It makes no sense even continuing this debate with you. EVERYONE on the forums and on LINE know what you've done. Denying it, throwing shade and debating is a waste of time for me. For me, and I believe the majority of players in the game and readers on the forums, is the fun in building your roster, paying and playing, not getting it the way you have. Not going to call you out (I've been banned for that before) but as I said, we all know how you got it. Hope you enjoy the game but honestly, doing what you've done, I don't see how anyone can. Any how, I'm done with you and this discussion.

• Jdark1
    For the record D3 has been very helpful with my issue. It has taken a while but they have made progress.
  • Beta-Ray Bill
    Beta-Ray Bill Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Hmmmm. Let it go. This thing has dragged out way too long. Just move on already guys. Complaining and fighting on forums only looks petty. Things were changed back to normal according to CS.