Doctor's Orders - 04-06 MAY

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    more falcon covers, too bad I have missed all the previous ones icon_e_sad.gif
  • Nighthawk81
    Nighthawk81 Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Event finally live and BAM, Falcon is the top prize! Hopefully I can pick up my first one.
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I assume this means the Falcon's going to have his little event coming up again after this one? It seems like whoever's been the main prize has the next event so far.

...I really need Hood covers now that I've maxed my Punisher and have no other good 3 star to go with him, but nope. He'll probably be MIA for the next month.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Sweet. I'm gonna use doom blue to feed my Panther. icon_e_smile.gif
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So I guess the Doctor will be ordering us to fly into the danger zone next.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Rewards added to the first post.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Now that I've won my first blue cover for Doom, I believe IW Green is the only cover I don't yet have.

I am highly tempted to really go all out for first in this event, but Falcon covers will make this a highly contested tournament.
  • Unknown
    Options
    It seems they've held to their word that they'd start rotating covers, so hopefully less complaints about that.

Hunt:
    1-20 Y/B
    21-100 B
    Alliance P

Simulator
    1-50 Y/P
    51-75 P
    Alliance B

Doom
    1-10 B/P
    11-50 B
    Alliance Y

Works out pretty nicely.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    I'm confused, this one started on May 5 EST, right? Riiiight? So that it will end May 7, I assume. Need to be correct when bragging in our alliance thread.
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ah, the Doctor is finally In.

snoopy02.GIF
  • Unknown
    Options
    mouser wrote:

snoopy02.GIF

hmm, I wonder what the exchange rate is between the dollar and the Latverian franc
  • Unknown
    Options
    mouser wrote:

snoopy02.GIF

hmm, I wonder what the exchange rate is between the dollar and the Latverian franc

Zero. You give doom your dollar, doom keeps both and uses it to build a lifelike robot puppet of himself so he has ppl.to talk to. Dude lives relatively alone in a tundra when he isn't having a play date with the kabal or whatever current supervillian group he is current in only so hr can later try and take it over and then quickly dissolve it. ...and he wonders why he has to make robots of himself to have friends.
  • Unknown
    Options
    My Falcon will be 4/4/2 after the simulator and presuming a top 10 finish in Doom. If Top Gun is next, then I hope its 1100 reward is still the yellow cover. I just might level him if that happens.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mouser wrote:

snoopy02.GIF

Zero. You give doom your dollar, doom keeps both and uses it to build a lifelike robot puppet of himself so he has ppl.to talk to. Dude lives relatively alone in a tundra when he isn't having a play date with the kabal or whatever current supervillian group he is current in only so hr can later try and take it over and then quickly dissolve it. ...and he wonders why he has to make robots of himself to have friends.

Actually, Doom keeps $200 and Luke Cage has to steal a plane to get his rightful payment. (This was an actual storyline in the 70's, look it up on Google for an interesting read)
  • Unknown
    Options
    BAH, again it is black at 1100 icon_e_sad.gif
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MMR gone crazy in this tourney - level 141s once hit around 200 points. good luck!
  • Unknown
    Options
    kensterr wrote:
    MMR gone crazy in this tourney - level 141s once hit around 200 points. good luck!

Hope your wrong. It would piss me off if they tinker with MMR during the middle of the season.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    kensterr wrote:

Hope your wrong. It would piss me off if they tinker with MMR during the middle of the season.

Characters have been nerfed mid event, servers taken down at the end few minutes of events and refuse to acknowledge MMR and scaling are broken. You really believe they wont think twice about meddling with MMR mid season?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    WolfmanX25 wrote:
    The last one wrongly gave Falcon covers to the winner. Maybe this one will reward Falcon covers to everyone.
    Nah. It's going to say Falcon covers, but everyone will get LazyCap. Yellow. Two of them.
    Called it.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Linkster79 wrote:
    You really believe they wont think twice about meddling with MMR mid season?

I didn't say they wouldn't do it .. I just said it would piss me off. icon_e_smile.gif

Although, it shouldn't surprise me to see a change with so many people reaching the 1300 tier lately. They always 'overcorrect' when that happens.