Options

Comments

• over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    beemand2g wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    beemand2g wrote:
    lol just a Beee at PVP. looking at the bracket top 10 should be in reach for you. I had a look at the bracket whilst grinding up and retreating down, didn't see to many known faces. Should be a relaxed bracket. If the alliance is in a good position you can go for first as I dont need IW just need points on the scoreboard
    What you tactfully neglect to mention is that you'll put 1300 on the board regardless icon_e_biggrin.gif
    So if he can pass that, you won't push, is what you mean, correct? icon_e_wink.gif

Lol even I take it easy once in a while. I don't like taking covers from people who really want and need them. Only time you will get me fired up is if 1. Your a big spender like slobofix who bullies others because of superior finance or 2 if the alliance needs points otherwise I just aim for top 5. Before shield I would float under the radar. Just placing for covers and stockpiling hp. I still have prologue hp lol.
    lol what? And the first thing I did was to suck Prologue dry icon_e_sad.gif
    Did you troll Slobofix into submission in God of Lies btw? Mikey was in the same bracket but I don't remember him mentioning #1-2 placement.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Fyi...I'm sheilded...but just was informed i LOST a match and lost points. How is that even possible?
  • over_clocked
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    Fyi...I'm sheilded...but just was informed i LOST a match and lost points. How is that even possible?
    maybe the shield expired or you applied it a second too late? The latter happens often enough because of a server lag.
  • daveomite
    Options
    locked wrote:
    daveomite wrote:
    maybe the shield expired or you applied it a second too late? The latter happens often enough because of a server lag.

It's an 8 hour shield with 3 hours 45 minutes left though.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Okay. Are you positively sure you didn't get a notification for another event instead, say, Shield training? Did you happen to get newly red nodes there?
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Seems i got a workable bracket.. I joined early.. No killer player on sight at this point.. 1000 pts is gonna be enough for top 5 (even first if i can judge by the roster strenghth of my top 10).. A lot of Max spidey as usual.. Not much retals this night.. I climbed up my way to 950 and fielded my defensive team 141 LT/141Lcap/173 doom (i dont feature hood cause ai casts intimidation .. What a non sense.. Oh well).. Hope it makes ppl skip.. We will see..
  • Unknown
    Options
    daveomite wrote:

Doom took your lunch money. Doom's rules. Trust him...he's a doctor. He you know..just isn't accredited anywhere but in latveria.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Oh. Reckless is top in my bracket. Good thing I don't need the IW cover. -whistles away-
  • daveomite
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Okay. Are you positively sure you didn't get a notification for another event instead, say, Shield training? Did you happen to get newly red nodes there?

It was definitely one for doc orders, I got a push notification, clicked it, logged in, and saw the full screen graphic telling me I lost points for it, and confirmed I did. Just kind of weird.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    locked wrote:

It was definitely one for doc orders, I got a push notification, clicked it, logged in, and saw the full screen graphic telling me I lost points for it, and confirmed I did. Just kind of weird.
    That's not just weird, if it indeed is what it is you should apply to Support about a wasted shield.
  • daveomite
    Options
    locked wrote:
    daveomite wrote:
    locked wrote:

That's not just weird, if it indeed is what it is you should apply to Support about a wasted shield.

already in the process of sending something in. I mean, it's possible it's some delayed hit, but that would be from almost 4 hours ago.
  • daveomite
    Options
    daveomite wrote:

Doom took your lunch money. Doom's rules. Trust him...he's a doctor. He you know..just isn't accredited anywhere but in latveria.

hahaha...damn that doom! Where's the fantastic 4 when you need them?? Oh that's right, Thing and Mr. Fantastic haven't been allowed in yet. ARGH!!!
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Miniscule felines! I clear out battle angel, and the first real battle it shows (at 0 points) is evilsongoku with a 141 hood/Lthor team.

At 0 points!

icon_rolleyes.gif
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Wow, kinda scared to start myself. But also curious.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MikeyMan wrote:
    Bowgentle is in my bracket... I am sad.
    While I'm flattered to be considered a crazy, I'm hardly the threat some other fine ladies and gents are icon_e_wink.gif
    I'm just going for Top 5 and 1000+ for the season.
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:
    beemand2g wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    beemand2g wrote:
    lol just a Beee at PVP. looking at the bracket top 10 should be in reach for you. I had a look at the bracket whilst grinding up and retreating down, didn't see to many known faces. Should be a relaxed bracket. If the alliance is in a good position you can go for first as I dont need IW just need points on the scoreboard
    What you tactfully neglect to mention is that you'll put 1300 on the board regardless icon_e_biggrin.gif
    So if he can pass that, you won't push, is what you mean, correct? icon_e_wink.gif

Lol even I take it easy once in a while. I don't like taking covers from people who really want and need them. Only time you will get me fired up is if 1. Your a big spender like slobofix who bullies others because of superior finance or 2 if the alliance needs points otherwise I just aim for top 5. Before shield I would float under the radar. Just placing for covers and stockpiling hp. I still have prologue hp lol.
    lol what? And the first thing I did was to suck Prologue dry icon_e_sad.gif
    Did you troll Slobofix into submission in God of Lies btw? Mikey was in the same bracket but I don't remember him mentioning #1-2 placement.

Slobofix came 3rd I think aciibalik was 2nd but I don't know I know I came first.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    good luck to everyone - cos once i was in the 700-800 range i kept on getting hit by people in the 300-500 range, for 40-50 points each defeat.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have A.R.E.S. in my bracket and he(?) is charging ahead. I think I'll have to let my dreams of that green IW cover pass.
    I will however take a shot at 1100, that would net my 5th Black cover for Doom.

I'm currently on ~750 for #2, running a team of Doom, Panther, Hulk - when it's on and all cylinders are firing, it's great. I think I need just a few more levels for Hulk though.
    kensterr wrote:
    good luck to everyone - cos once i was in the 700-800 range i kept on getting hit by people in the 300-500 range, for 40-50 points each defeat.

I have been getting the same. Although fairly infrequent so far. Did manage to pick up 2 or 3 defensive wins, for 1-2 pts each.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    What is it with so many 141 teams seeing me? Been hit by one 3 times, then at least a few others.

Once you get north of about 700, there are not many targets at the moment - and you're one of the few. I skipped you about 4 or 5 times until I found a few more targets but it all dries up around 850 anyway. Sorry if I hit you on the way somewhere, was trying to avoid but as soon as I see OBW and decent points I just hit fight without checking!

Feel free to hit me if you find me, will climb again tomorrow
    Been wiped out by your team in 2 rounds.. i didn't understand what happened.. i reverted to use my cheesy line up of spidey/patch against your hood/LT and next thing i saw is my whole team has been cleared.. only one chain and it was over.. damn!!!! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I figured I'd wait a bit with this event and entered a day late. I got The Ladder and a DeadlyVenom in my bracket. It seems like the green IW will keep eluding me.