Doctor's Orders - 04-06 MAY

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Loving this tourney so far - haven't had a single attack yet! Gonna save a ton on shields if this keeps up.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm with WYP. I haven't seen a single maxed 141 team yet. Nice and easy to start.
  • Unknown
    Options
    the way i see it, im glad its not running. there have been too many concurrent events running anyway. and given the track record for recent tourney rewards, i doubt they will offer anything useful. i know...how about some punisher covers??? icon_rolleyes.gif

marc
  • Unknown
    Options
    djsquillz wrote:
    the way i see it, im glad its not running. there have been too many concurrent events running anyway. and given the track record for recent tourney rewards, i doubt they will offer anything useful. i know...how about some punisher covers??? icon_rolleyes.gif

marc

Little punny-foofoo is soft capped at 102 for me with 3/2/5. So if it was top 50 get green, top 10 get 2 green, and alliance gets green... sign me up.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I would also love bp or torch cards. They are the only 2 iI never get
  • Unknown
    Options
    My guess, and i am always right, even when i'm wrong is that they will be Rag rewards. However if they are not then please just ignore this sentence.
  • Unknown
    Options
    The last one wrongly gave Falcon covers to the winner. Maybe this one will reward Falcon covers to everyone.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    WolfmanX25 wrote:
    The last one wrongly gave Falcon covers to the winner. Maybe this one will reward Falcon covers to everyone.
    Nah. It's going to say Falcon covers, but everyone will get LazyCap. Yellow. Two of them.
  • Talahamut
    Talahamut Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Nah. It's going to say Falcon covers, but everyone will get LazyCap. Yellow. Two of them.

I'm ok with this! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Loving this tourney so far - haven't had a single attack yet! Gonna save a ton on shields if this keeps up.
    What's the refresh? icon_rolleyes.gif
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    What's the refresh? icon_rolleyes.gif
    Assuming that it is -8h, refresh should be complete yesterday icon_e_ugeek.gif
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My guess, and i am always right, even when i'm wrong is that they will be Rag rewards. However if they are not then please just ignore this sentence.
    We've had CMags, Loki and Doom rewards in the other season 1 PvP events so far - sticking with that whole villain theme, I think we could see either Rags or The Hood as the rewards for this event.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Is this tourney really open ? It's not for me.
  • Unknown
    Options
    arktos1971 wrote:
    Is this tourney really open ? It's not for me.

No, we're all just joking around. The dates on the news page were a typo.

Cue more jokes about how you and I are the only ones that can't see it icon_twisted.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Might not have rags reward since he's a progression reward in pve and he's buffed this round. Looks like the pve will end before you could make use of rags if he was indeed the doom reward
  • Unknown
    Options
    LoreNYC wrote:
    Might not have rags reward since he's a progression reward in pve and he's buffed this round. Looks like the pve will end before you could make use of rags if he was indeed the doom reward

But if they really are going to run a Cyborged To Tears pvp right after, it would make sense. Doom's been given out twice recently, Loki possibly twice as well, and the Simulator progressions plus tokens, and then rewards in Doom pvp would make sense.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I doubt it's a typo - if it was then only one of the dates would be wrong. To get both starting and ending dates incorrectly I suspect that there's something buggy with the stealth patch and they decided not to put it on the server.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I suspect that the start date was supposed to be May 5th, not the end date. It would make sense to let Loki's tourney finish first.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    it doesn't actually say 2014, so maybe it's on May 03-05 next year?
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Mawtful wrote:
    it doesn't actually say 2014, so maybe it's on May 03-05 next year?

If that's the case, I do appreciate the advance notice. I can make sure to save the dates.