Doctor's Orders - 04-06 MAY

Options

Comments

• franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    scottee wrote:
    Toxicadam wrote:
    The combination of Falcon+Season pushed the point totals way up. Season 1 is starting to wind down and people in their respective top tens are pushing harder than ever.

I know I almost thought about breaking shield a few times to hop up to 1200, but thought better of it in the end.
    i couldn't resist it.. hit 3 nodes.. break 1200 +.. reshield.. think i'm safe now..

Heh, good thing you did. I was contemplating trying to jump passed you, but now I definitely won't.
    i knew you would.. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    On a side note, our bracket is finally way more competitive that i ve envisionned.. 1005 pts for a top ten entry..
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    I'm at 1129 points and #10 atm icon_e_biggrin.gif Spoit, are you online? You slipped out of top 10... Looks like 3 shields it is.
  • Unknown
    Options
    this is insane but i got 1300 now to try for number 1 hopefully i can get there in one piece oh and to all the ones i hurt sorry but need the points :/
  • Unknown
    Options
    This is crazy 1015 is current score of 10th place in my bracket. This will be the first time i do not finish top 10 in a pvp in a while.... I know it happens.... but I was shocked about my bracket!

I am out of my league!
  • fedlex20
    fedlex20 Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    rbdragon wrote:
    screenshot.jpg

739 and in 45 currently now...crazy...

Insane.

I left for work with 1000+ points and first 4 hours ago... Im afraid if this is a trend, im not gonna break the top ten by the end of the event.
    Worst of all? I mis-shielded... TWICE! First, i thought that the pvp ended at the same time than the pve so i yesterday i racked up 850 points, saw i was 4th a shielded for 12hs with 6 hours left to the end of the event... then i saw it said 18hs to the end... great, after the pve ended i unshielded, got to 1000, and shidelded again, only i brain farted, and shielded for 3 hours instead of 12. Had to attack and shield again and then go to work. I spent a lot of hp icon_e_sad.gificon_cry.gif
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I was not told armaggedon has begun.. icon_lol.gif
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Now is a good time to shield, Wolfman!
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mizake wrote:
    Man, haven't been in such a competitive bracket for a while. Top 3 are Thunderhead, Psykopathic, and Grazzt, all above 1300.

I'm in 5th atm with 1102. Took me over an hour to get from 1000 - 1100 because the zombie treadmill kept hitting me for 3 steps back for every 4 steps forward.

I shielded the moment I crossed 1100 and then got hit 3 more times......felt like I was in the cast of The Walking Dead and I managed to close the prison cell door right before the zombie horde got to me!

Mizake, are you going to stay shielded? I have you in my queue and could use the points. I'm in a less competitive bracket than some, but I was only able to get up to 975 last night and I'm not sure that will hold up for top 10 at this rate.
  • Unknown
    Options
    It's really insane this round, im settled for no.3 with 1335 pts, not gonna spend more hp on shield
  • Unknown
    Options
    ichijuan wrote:
    rbdragon wrote:
    screenshot.jpg

739 and in 45 currently now...crazy...

Insane.

I left for work with 1000+ points and first 4 hours ago... Im afraid if this is a trend, im not gonna break the top ten by the end of the event.
    Worst of all? I mis-shielded... TWICE! First, i thought that the pvp ended at the same time than the pve so i yesterday i racked up 850 points, saw i was 4th a shielded for 12hs with 6 hours left to the end of the event... then i saw it said 18hs to the end... great, after the pve ended i unshielded, got to 1000, and shidelded again, only i brain farted, and shielded for 3 hours instead of 12. Had to attack and shield again and then go to work. I spent a lot of hp icon_e_sad.gificon_cry.gif

I'm home sick today and in your bracket - you're still #3. Meanwhile, I'm on the cusp of being knocked out of the top 25 with a higher score than I got #7 with a few events ago.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    I'm home sick today and in your bracket - you're still #3. Meanwhile, I'm on the cusp of being knocked out of the top 25 with a higher score than I got #7 with a few events ago.

I won the Loki PVP with a score of 985...that would barely be top 10 in this event.
  • Unknown
    Options
    This is absurd - 700 points isn't even enough for a top 50 in my bracket. Normally ~600 does it just fine. I was hoping to climb to 900 and get a top 25 finish, but had to revise that ambition as early as five hours ago, because I kept losing 50 points for every 20 I won. What is this nonsense today. Aaand lost another 70 while typing this.
  • Unknown
    Options
    fMNVZ2al.png

Alright Kyle, I conceed. You were really quick on the draw when I unshielded to hit you, so well played sir.

You can have the IW cover. I am hungry and I need food.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ding ding ding....I was right. 1111 now is #10 in the bracket. The age of the 1100+ for top 10 bracket is here.
  • Unknown
    Options
    wth is diffrent from normal i mean its like a feeding frenzy amongst pirhanas
  • over_clocked
    Options
    why aren't you shielding Wolfman lol
  • Unknown
    Options
    datKrow wrote:
    fMNVZ2al.png

Alright Kyle, I conceed. You were really quick on the draw when I unshielded to hit you, so well played sir.

You can have the IW cover. I am hungry and I need food.

Yea, I saw that he was missing the green for iw and assumed.it would be a case of who wanted to burn more hp. Very quickly decided it wasn't worth it and stayed with my 3 shields over 9 hrs. Hey though, still got a yellow xforce for the trouble right?
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This really is the Thor/OBW event. Gave up after 230 iso in skips to find some other combination.

My 820 isnt enough for 25th so will have to hope I can stay hidden for 10 minutes while I gather a few more points.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yea, I saw that he was missing the green for iw and assumed.it would be a case of who wanted to burn more hp. Very quickly decided it wasn't worth it and stayed with my 3 shields over 9 hrs. Hey though, still got a yellow xforce for the trouble right?

I sold the xforce cover. That iso needs to cover some of what I spent on skip-hunting. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Wow, an update hits 35 minutes to end...

guess poor Poseidon who was overtaking me for #5 was hit in middle of game and fell quite back. Why on earth can't they deploy it just after the end really?