Doctor's Orders - 04-06 MAY

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Remember the good old days, when people graduated from OBW+Thor into 3* teams, instead of graduating from OBW+Thor into OBW+LazyThor
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hahahaha I love updates. So many people in my bracket fell pretty far. Sitting pretty at #3 feels so good
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    pasa_ wrote:
    Wow, an update hits 35 minutes to end...

guess poor Poseidon who was overtaking me for #5 was hit in middle of game and fell quite back. Why on earth can't they deploy it just after the end really?

When I saw that update loading part of me wished the game would crash...so I can keep my top 5 finish.

Evil MPQ Problems.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    mobile update or all platforms? I reloaded the game, no update here on Steam
  • Unknown
    Options
    I will assume Locked with be reappearing in my brackets top 10 soon but currently its this

top10_zps840f01aa.jpg

As a said a few days back not a hope for me in this company.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Man... I just don't get it... is it because people need the Falcon covers?? Or is it just everyone loves Doom sooooo much?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Am I the only one that had their most miserable PVP in a long time? Seeing these huge scores makes me think I’m the only one super struggling in this PVP

Top 10 cutoff in my bracket is 1124 which is high but manageable. Usually I could break 1100 with 0 or 1 shields but this time I am in the worst MMR hell I’ve ever seen.

From the very beginning, I was facing nothing but 141 teams. I have no problem taking down 141 teams since I field one myself but the problem was I also was getting attacked more than usual. Typically, my team lets me not get attacked until above 900. Occasionally I would get hit around 600-700 but that was the exception rather than the rule.

This time however, I started getting hit as low as 300. It wasn’t just a fluke thing either, I got to about 700 and came out to over -100 in attacks. I actually had to shield out at 725ish and immediately got hit several more times. I clawed my way up to 800ish and shielded out for hopefully at least a top 50.

Anyone else seeing anything remotely like this?
  • over_clocked
    Options
    top 2 alliance competition, more points trickling down to everyone else, fiercer competition on all levels, changes in MMR help too
  • Unknown
    Options
    photo.png

Finally broke 1000 for the first time ever......to be met with the rest of mpq land who also did it. Typical lol
  • Unknown
    Options
    pasa_ wrote:
    Wow, an update hits 35 minutes to end...

guess poor Poseidon who was overtaking me for #5 was hit in middle of game and fell quite back. Why on earth can't they deploy it just after the end really?

Oh god it's like he saw the light at the end of the zombie hordes and then some jerk from Umbrella sniped him in the leg from a helicopter
  • Unknown
    Options
    datKrow wrote:
    Yea, I saw that he was missing the green for iw and assumed.it would be a case of who wanted to burn more hp. Very quickly decided it wasn't worth it and stayed with my 3 shields over 9 hrs. Hey though, still got a yellow xforce for the trouble right?

I sold the xforce cover. That iso needs to cover some of what I spent on skip-hunting. icon_e_wink.gif

Err..why? For all you know 4/5/4 or 3/5/5 or something will end up his best build ...assuming ice talk about bugs and nerfs isn't just belated April fool's talk. Plus, you clearly only have 1 xforce build. What up wit dat? Lol.

Also yea, wonder what the update was. The m.storm/falcon change?
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Now is a good time to shield, Wolfman!
    Now I feel a bit bad skipping through to find and got him. not that bad though, since he and you will probably shield jump and knocks me out of the top 10
  • fedlex20
    fedlex20 Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    entropic01 wrote:
    Am I the only one that had their most miserable PVP in a long time? Seeing these huge scores makes me think I’m the only one super struggling in this PVP

Top 10 cutoff in my bracket is 1124 which is high but manageable. Usually I could break 1100 with 0 or 1 shields but this time I am in the worst MMR hell I’ve ever seen.

From the very beginning, I was facing nothing but 141 teams. I have no problem taking down 141 teams since I field one myself but the problem was I also was getting attacked more than usual. Typically, my team lets me not get attacked until above 900. Occasionally I would get hit around 600-700 but that was the exception rather than the rule.

This time however, I started getting hit as low as 300. It wasn’t just a fluke thing either, I got to about 700 and came out to over -100 in attacks. I actually had to shield out at 725ish and immediately got hit several more times. I clawed my way up to 800ish and shielded out for hopefully at least a top 50.

Anyone else seeing anything remotely like this?

Thats the 3rd circle of mmr hell
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    locked wrote:
    Now is a good time to shield, Wolfman!
    Now I feel a bit bad skipping through to find and got him. not that bad though, since he and you will probably shield jump and knocks me out of the top 10
    not just us, either!
  • Unknown
    Options
    datKrow wrote:
    Yea, I saw that he was missing the green for iw and assumed.it would be a case of who wanted to burn more hp. Very quickly decided it wasn't worth it and stayed with my 3 shields over 9 hrs. Hey though, still got a yellow xforce for the trouble right?

I sold the xforce cover. That iso needs to cover some of what I spent on skip-hunting. icon_e_wink.gif

Err..why? For all you know 4/5/4 or 3/5/5 or something will end up his best build ...assuming ice talk about bugs and nerfs isn't just belated April fool's talk. Plus, you clearly only have 1 xforce build. What up wit dat? Lol.

Also yea, wonder what the update was. The m.storm/falcon change?

It in fact was not unfortunately. No idea what it was. Probably just some back end stuff
  • hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    probably LR's upcoming...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Wish I was involved like brackets posted
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ugh don't really want to buy a third shield
  • Unknown
    Options
    photo.png

Finally broke 1000 for the first time ever......to be met with the rest of mpq land who also did it. Typical lol

What is this... a bracket for ants?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Maybe they have decided they treated us badly and are putting guaranteed 3* back into diabolical tokens?????