Doctor's Orders - 04-06 MAY

Options

Comments

• franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Too Easy wrote:
    Too Easy wrote:
    Damn.. There is this acace guy who appears in my top 10 bracket.. And i really dont want to break my 24 h shield (Thank you demiurge to not communicate on LR delayed).. It surely means i have to say farewell to this iw cover..1150 pts not gonna make the job done.. icon_e_surprised.gif
    hey how many points do u have shield simulator...for science purposes

also ICEIX did address the LR delay in the thread asking about the LR
    I saw you in my season bracket.. i'm around 1400 pts in the season shield.. scratch a few games for isos purpose.. but there are so many 50 pts game that my score skyrockets in no time..it seems the top ten of our bracket is already set (in no particular order but there should not be other entries). I think 1100-1200 pts/event and 2500-3000 pts in training should be enough for a top 3.
    I saw the thread about the delay but way too late.. i already put my shield on.. oh well..
    well im at 90 points in shield training to put that into perspective
    i hope there's gonna be another kypgate that i make up this 300 pts deficit i got on you.. i ve got to grind like crazy now.. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    lol what is it with all-forumite brackets?.. someone is having a heavenly bracket for sure.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm in your bracket. For someone who just only recently made the transition to 3*, it feels like the bracket of doom. It's crazy how much everyone is pushing.
    locked wrote:
    Broke 1300, then came back to a -43 after another match to drop to 1298. First place is 14 points up...but there are 5-6 ppl close enough that I expect ppl.to.be pushing....
    Are you shielded? I have you in my queue as well.

Go for it. If I decide to unshield again, it won't be till very near the end.
  • Unknown
    Options
    rbdragon wrote:
    screenshot.jpg

739 and in 45 currently now...crazy...

And I thought I was having a bad time since #10 in my bracket has 925 points.

This is getting ridiculous...
  • Unknown
    Options
    My guess of needing 1.1k for top 10 is looking more and more like its going to happen. 2hrs left and #10 is 1044 and #9 is 107x. I know there are at least 3 ppl with around 1030 at least. If one or two ppl shield hop that might be all it takes for a 1.1k+ bracket.

Top 5 are all above 1290. Either they, like me, broke 1300 for the reward and then dropped and shielded or they are still going to push....because who is off by that little and DOESN'T drop shield one last time.

I think it must be the green iw. Ppl love green iw? Lol.
  • Unknown
    Options
    So why exactly has the points required to get top ten increased so much in the last few PvP's?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Green IW. <facepalm> Redonkulous.
    My guess of needing 1.1k for top 10 is looking more and more like its going to happen. 2hrs left and #10 is 1044 and #9 is 107x. I know there are at least 3 ppl with around 1030 at least. If one or two ppl shield hop that might be all it takes for a 1.1k+ bracket.

Top 5 are all above 1290. Either they, like me, broke 1300 for the reward and then dropped and shielded or they are still going to push....because who is off by that little and DOESN'T drop shield one last time.

I think it must be the green iw. Ppl love green iw? Lol.
  • Unknown
    Options
    qscxzawed wrote:
    So why exactly has the points required to get top ten increased so much in the last few PvP's?

I'm guessing it's because the new MMR giving you 2* teams when you're lower in score means people above 700 points trying to push higher are being seen and knocked down less frequently by the Zombie Hordes
  • Unknown
    Options
    So I come home from work; being shielded at 1017, curious if I'm still top 5...

Are you effin kidding me??? 1017 points puts me at rank 15. **** this bracket!
  • Unknown
    Options
    qscxzawed wrote:

The other 3 makes sense, as they re-allowed ppl to see shielded players. I don't know if its still true atm, but right now it might be a case of more ppl pushing high for "why not reasons" (see: top 3 in shield) and that giving juicy retaliations to ppl, which then adds points to the overall player pool since those guys are shielded. Plus, a lot of the points the lower lvled players had before are being reallocatted to the higher rated players as those ppl that before were reaching the 800-1000 range with bad teams are now getting clobbered by good teams at lower lvls...meaning they cannot retaliate nd get stuck at a wall around 500-600 or whatever it happens to be.

I for one am never attacked anymore until around 700+, and usually only.if I stay there for 12+ hrs idol. I don't start really seeing attacks until 1000+. That used to be the case more around 600-700 pts. So clearly, whatever it is, there are more points higher up now.

Side note: I burned a lot of iso recently on getting thor up to 130+. Finally just got back to over 350k. So. Yay? If xforce is buffed now I have a conundrum...cuz I kinda do want to raise fury lol. Of course, it will be months till he drops..and who knows what I will be doing by then....too far ahead to plan for in a game like this.
  • Unknown
    Options
    The combination of Falcon+Season pushed the point totals way up. Season 1 is starting to wind down and people in their respective top tens are pushing harder than ever.

I know I almost thought about breaking shield a few times to hop up to 1200, but thought better of it in the end.
  • Unknown
    Options
    1100+ atm not even top 5, whatever they changed with the MMR I don't like it, it's getting too grindy...
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's 1010 just for top 10 in my bracket. Crazy.

I think it's a combination of Falcon covers, new MMR, there being no other events, and season allegiance. Interesting to see if the next PvP looks like this.
  • franckynight
    Options
    i saw you way too easy.. can't resist to hit you for a few more points.. my bad.. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    i saw you way too easy.. can't resist to hit you for a few more points.. my bad.. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    i saw that, shield was up anyways icon_e_wink.gif
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This sudden increase must be due to the Season - which I'm starting to feel like is hurting the 2* - 3* player (like myself).....
  • franckynight
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    The combination of Falcon+Season pushed the point totals way up. Season 1 is starting to wind down and people in their respective top tens are pushing harder than ever.

I know I almost thought about breaking shield a few times to hop up to 1200, but thought better of it in the end.
    i couldn't resist it.. hit 3 nodes.. break 1200 +.. reshield.. think i'm safe now..
  • Maestro145
    Maestro145 Posts: 58
    Options
    rbdragon wrote:
    This sudden increase must be due to the Season - which I'm starting to feel like is hurting the 2* - 3* player (like myself).....
    The real reason is competition for the top2 alliances.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:

i couldn't resist it.. hit 3 nodes.. break 1200 +.. reshield.. think i'm safe now..

Heh, good thing you did. I was contemplating trying to jump passed you, but now I definitely won't.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Impressive push, Wolfman! I hate the thought of using a 3rd shield though...