Doctor's Orders - 04-06 MAY

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Bubbleboy is leading my bracket with 1442.

I gave up and shielded at 968. Which is 11th. 969 is 10th. Argh. No more time to play, must go to work.

This bracket was ugly.
  • Unknown
    Options
    969 is 10th in my bracket, I did manage to climb back into top 50 though, hopefully it holds, at 39th right now with 742 points.
  • Yoxgix
    Yoxgix Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    My poor 2* team does not stand a chance, it seems like everyone who attacks me has at least one 141 if not more. Shielded at 859 and will be happy with a top 50. It's much harder to get a top10 for my 2* team compared to a month ago. Every once in awhile I can get a top10, but I am happy to get two 3* covers per tourney.
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:
    haha, bracket of death here as well

Hm, and I thought I got the craziest bracket with 950ish (though the teams are all 141-packed and have klinsor, waytooeasy and some others, have to work out a different entry strategy really -- too bad I have no recollection what I actually did this time icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    pasa_ wrote:
    locked wrote:
    haha, bracket of death here as well

Hm, and I thought I got the craziest bracket with 950ish (though the teams are all 141-packed and have klinsor, waytooeasy and some others, have to work out a different entry strategy really -- too bad I have no recollection what I actually did this time icon_e_smile.gif
    u joined the bracket roughly 2 days from the time of this post
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yeah, OBW is not nearly as much of a problem in this one, as boosted Doom does great match damage on blue and purple. Just denying her those two colors will wear her down quickly.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Damn.. There is this acace guy who appears in my top 10 bracket.. And i really dont want to break my 24 h shield (Thank you demiurge to not communicate on LR delayed).. It surely means i have to say farewell to this iw cover..1150 pts not gonna make the job done.. icon_e_surprised.gif

That player lost (or retreated) to me, for 22 points. Gratefully received, in a tough bracket of my own.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    This pvp has been more intense than I originally expected. All of the top 10 in my bracket are above 900...I'm shielded in 3rd or 4th with 1015 or so. I got greedy trying to go for 1100 last night and was promptly told no by a few attacks. Hopefully my score will hold for a top 5.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yeah, OBW is not nearly as much of a problem in this one, as boosted Doom does great match damage on blue and purple. Just denying her those two colors will wear her down quickly.

Like 96% of teams I got offered (also those I fought) had 85 OBW. It's kinda weird that a bigger Doom on the opposition actually makes the battle much easier. Due to all of her colors are overtaken.

In the push from 450 to 950 I had strict zero times OBW used her active ability.
  • jaworeq
    jaworeq Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Is this some new definition of crazy? with needing 610 to get top100 and it's still 3h to go?
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Hopefully shamsali of 5DV is shielded (why not with this score), because I'm gonna hit him before re-shielding to the end. Oh man the thought of possibly having to spend 3 shields on the Birdman is giving me the willies, but I already had to do so for Psylocke covers earlier.
    And I don't even see a single Psyloсke in PvP - devs, MAKE BEWILDER PURPLE, come on, you know she doesn't see more play for this single reason. Even with nerfs to the best blues out there I don't expect Bewilder to suddenly gain priority over, say, Peacemaker.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Done for event it was nice. You guys almost caught me unshielded, you know who you are lol. Man it's nervy these days
  • Unknown
    Options
    beemand2g wrote:
    Done for event it was nice. You guys almost caught me unshielded, you know who you are lol. Man it's nervy these days

Me? Might ha e been. Had lycra qued. Won the fight, the person that popped up was worth 1400+, didn't catch the name tho. Broke 1300, then came back to a -43 after another match to drop to 1298. First place is 14 points up...but there are 5-6 ppl close enough that I expect ppl.to.be pushing....
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    900 wont even get top 10 in my bracket either. I am 17th on 820 points and wont be unshielding when 5 matches without getting hit wont get the next tier of rewards.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Broke 1300, then came back to a -43 after another match to drop to 1298. First place is 14 points up...but there are 5-6 ppl close enough that I expect ppl.to.be pushing....
    Are you shielded? I have you in my queue as well.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Too Easy wrote:
    Damn.. There is this acace guy who appears in my top 10 bracket.. And i really dont want to break my 24 h shield (Thank you demiurge to not communicate on LR delayed).. It surely means i have to say farewell to this iw cover..1150 pts not gonna make the job done.. icon_e_surprised.gif
    hey how many points do u have shield simulator...for science purposes

also ICEIX did address the LR delay in the thread asking about the LR
    I saw you in my season bracket.. i'm around 1400 pts in the season shield.. scratch a few games for isos purpose.. but there are so many 50 pts game that my score skyrockets in no time..it seems the top ten of our bracket is already set (in no particular order but there should not be other entries). I think 1100-1200 pts/event and 2500-3000 pts in training should be enough for a top 3.
    I saw the thread about the delay but way too late.. i already put my shield on.. oh well..
  • Unknown
    Options
    Too Easy wrote:
    hey how many points do u have shield simulator...for science purposes

also ICEIX did address the LR delay in the thread asking about the LR
    I saw you in my season bracket.. i'm around 1400 pts in the season shield.. scratch a few games for isos purpose.. but there are so many 50 pts game that my score skyrockets in no time..it seems the top ten of our bracket is already set (in no particular order but there should not be other entries). I think 1100-1200 pts/event and 2500-3000 pts in training should be enough for a top 3.
    I saw the thread about the delay but way too late.. i already put my shield on.. oh well..
    well im at 90 points in shield training to put that into perspective
  • Unknown
    Options
    Man, haven't been in such a competitive bracket for a while. Top 3 are Thunderhead, Psykopathic, and Grazzt, all above 1300.

I'm in 5th atm with 1102. Took me over an hour to get from 1000 - 1100 because the zombie treadmill kept hitting me for 3 steps back for every 4 steps forward.

I shielded the moment I crossed 1100 and then got hit 3 more times......felt like I was in the cast of The Walking Dead and I managed to close the prison cell door right before the zombie horde got to me!
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Broke 1300, then came back to a -43 after another match to drop to 1298. First place is 14 points up...but there are 5-6 ppl close enough that I expect ppl.to.be pushing....
    Are you shielded? I have you in my queue as well.

Go for it. If I decide to unshield again, it won't be till very near the end.
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    screenshot.jpg

739 and in 45 currently now...crazy...