**** Rogue (Classic) ****

Cthulhu
Cthulhu ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 410 Site Admin
edited September 2017 in Character Details
Yes, it's true!  Rogue is finally in MPQ!

Rogue (Classic)
4 star Legendary Character
MAX HP: 16465
65/13/11/4.0x/74/85/12/43

Gloves Off - 5 Green AP:
Rogue grabs onto her enemy, draining them of their power and gaining it for herself.  This power becomes Power Siphon.  Its color is the target's strongest color.
  • Level 2: Power Siphon deals 3082 damage to the target.
  • Level 3: Power Siphon deals 3460 damage to the target and 926 damage to Rogue.
  • Level 4: Power Siphon deals 4586 damage to the target.
  • Level 5: Power Siphon deals 6838 damage to the target.  Friendly matches in Power Siphon's color deal triple damage.
  • MAX POWER:
  • Level 3: Power Siphon deals 6740 damage to the target and 1804 to Rogue.
  • Level 4: Power Siphon deals 8934 damage to the target.
  • Level 5: Power Siphon deals 13321 damage to the target.  Friendly matches in Power Siphon's color deal triple damage.

Power Siphon - 0 Green AP (PASSIVE):
(PASSIVE) Rogue absorbs enemy powers, at risk to herself.  Enemy matches in this ability's color generate no AP and deal no damage while friendly matches generate double AP and deal double damage.  At turn start, spend 14 AP in this ability's color to deal 2519 damage to the target and 1111 damage to Rogue.  This power becomes Gloves Off again.
  • Level 2: Deals 3082 damage to the target.
  • Level 3: Deals 3460 damage to the target and 926 to Rogue.
  • Level 4: Deals 4586 damage to the target and 926 to Rogue.
  • Level 5: Deals 6838 damage to the target and friendly matches in this ability's color deal triple damage.
  • MAX POWER:
  • Level 3: Deals 6740 damage to the target and 1804 to Rogue.
  • Level 4: Deals 8934 damage to the target and 1804 to Rogue.
  • Level 5: Deals 8934 damage to the target.  Friendly matches in Green (Power Siphon's color) deal triple daam

Sugah, You're Goin' Down - 12 Red AP:
Rogue flies headlong into battle with a punch that sends the enemy reeling!  Deals 398 damage and destroys a chosen block of 3x3 tiles, dealing damage and generating AP.
  • Level 2: Deals 740 damage
  • Level 3: Deals 1092 damage.
  • Level 4: Deals 1786 damage.
  • Level 5: Deals 3165 damage.
  • MAX POWER:
  • Level 3: Deals 2129 damage.
  • Level 4: Deals 3483 damage.
  • Level 5: Deals 6172 damage.
Leading the Charge - 0 Yellow AP (PASSIVE):
(PASSIVE) Rogue's superhuman durability makes a great frontline fighter and a tough target for her enemies.  As long as Rogue is in front, enemy matches deal 10% less damage for each teammate still in the fight.  Whenever the enemy makes a Green, Red, or Yellow match, send Rogue to the front.
  • Level 2: Reduces enemy match damage by 15% for each teammate still in the fight.
  • Level 3: Reduces enemy match damage by 20% for each teammate still in the fight.
  • Level 4: Reduces enemy power and match damage by 20% for each teammate still in the fight.
  • Level 5: Reduces enemy power and match damage by 25% for each teammate still in the fight.
  • MAX POWER:
  • Level 3: Reduces enemy match damage by 20% for each teammate still in the fight.
  • Level 4: Reduces enemy power and match damage by 20% for each teammate still in the fight.
  • Level 5: Reduces enemy power and match damage by 25% for each teammate still in the fight.

* Known Issue that we are releasing a new build on Monday for: Rogue (Classic)'s power Power Siphon no longer prevents the enemy from collecting AP in in the color of Power Siphon by the line clears from Match-4 or greater or from powers that gain AP from destroying tiles.

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,215 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rogue.  Gotta be with the loading screen.
  • JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    Aaaaawwwwww, yeeeeeeaaaaaaah!
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Probably someone from the gifted blink polaris thunderbird etc.
  • cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Those powers line up pretty well with Bishop.  Rogue as well, but they're pretty much spot on with Bishop.

• SoulFire
    SoulFire Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Gotta be the Beauty that is Rogue, Finally!

Those colours cannot be anyone else, Green/Yellow outfit and that red hair!
  • cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    SoulFire said:
    Gotta be the Beauty that is Rogue, Finally!

Those colours cannot be anyone else, Green/Yellow outfit and that red hair!
    Wouldn't complain, I've always been a fan of the character.  That said, Bishop's power description off Wikipedia could be copy/pasted into the OP:

Bishop's mutant ability enables him to absorb all forms of radiant or conductive energy that are directed towards him and to release that energy from his body. This power is passive, allowing Bishop to absorb energy at all times.

He can release this energy in many different forms, usually as concussive blasts of biokinetic energy, even amplified compared to the absorbed amount. Bishop can also store absorbed energy within his personal reserves, whereupon the energy increases his strength and recuperative abilities, as well as affording him a measure of invulnerability.

Sounds like an interesting new character regardless!

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    Rogue.  Gotta be with the loading screen.
    I hope not. "Steals AP" is such a boring way to try and interpret her power stealing. Bishop does sound more correct for stealing AP. I guess blocking+lessening damage from certain matches can also fit for energy absorbtion. Rogue really needs a unique power to temorarily use the ability of a targeted enemy, probably with attached stun.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Gambit steals.
    Gambit would likely destroy tiles.
    Gambit can block/deflect with his staff.

Storm steals.
    Storm already has a power to destroy tiles.
    Storm can deflect damage using wind.

We could put these powers on a lot of X-Men probably. I'd say it's intentionally vague to support guessing. It's likely Rogue.
  • Nikademus
    Nikademus Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Finally...a NEW WOLVERINE!!!

*runs*
  • thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 556 Critical Contributor
    If rogue just steal AP and no powers I'm kinda sad. But Im still hype shes here!
  • murmit
    murmit Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    I would like if it was Nightcrawler who else?
  • Mordee
    Mordee Posts: 53 Match Maker
    If it is Rogue, then Gambit should be close by! 

Can't be Gambit, he has purple, black, and blue I'm guessing.  Purple for sure. 
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    Mordee said:

I was guessing Purple/Yellow/Black.

Purple is definitely one of his colors, unless they pull another "Green" Goblin or "Scarlet" Witch fiasco.

Edit: After thinking about it, I agree Blue makes a lot more sense than Yellow.
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Mordee said:

I'm giving it a small chance that it's Gambit, because the new loading screen is very reminiscent of the 2015 X Factor uniforms, which was a very Gambit-centric book. 
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    I think it's cute how people still think that power colours are still related to the character costume
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think it's cute how people still think that power colours are still related to the character costume
    Worked for 4Clops *shrugs*
  • xAzra3lx
    xAzra3lx Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    If they ever do make a Rogue I hope her powers are way better than steal so.

For example.
    Cost 10 Black: steal a random power from the target, replacing this power for 4 turns.