Login Error Issues [Devs Aware]

Options
12346»

Comments

• TheDragonHermit
    TheDragonHermit Posts: 465 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    What was the issue this time? And was it related to other SWW storms?
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby ... I'm having ongoing problems dealing with support and they seem to be echoed by others. I don't think it's the people doing the support, I think it's the shackles they are under, too many restrictions in how they talk.

For example...
    Form Letters, they are necessary, especially for widespread problems like this, but they aren't being used well. The normal form letters for other problems need to be updated to deal with this _Specific_ issue as soon as people realise it's widespread, to target the problems better and get the right information from people but also to _comfort_ people and reassure them.
    The existing form letters are way too general and try and deal with absolutely everything but they can't and end up failing and causing more difficult communication. Support staff take _longer_ to deal with things because the form letter doesn't actually deal with what it needs to and people need to talk back and forth a _lot_ longer to get anywhere.
    Support are not currently allowed to deviate from the form letters at _all_. This is very bad and makes things extremely painful for everyone involved (including the support people).
    People ask _direct_ questions and they are completely ignored.
    People supply information but are then asked back for the _exact_ information they just gave.

Support need to be able to edit the form letters for that specific person in that specific response. Even just chopping out the bits of the letter that ask for information they have already got would help a lot. There's a lot of confusion happening from "But I just told you that! Aren't you even reading my tickets?"

People need to know for _certain_ that support are reading their tickets and responding to them _personally_. A form letter is a _starting_ point, but the support people need to be allowed to edit it on a case by case basis and actually assure people they are talking to a person not an AI.

I don't blame the support people for any of this, I'm certain it's archaic rules from management.

But Brigby, since you are the community representative this is actually under your authority. Support is another face of the company dealing with people, you have to deal with the fallout anyway, so if _you_ can talk to the people involved and get them to listen and change then your life will be easier too.

Companies need personal relationships with their customers now. Support needs to level up and provide that.
    Give them the tools they need to help us _all_.

• Igemon
    Igemon Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Kinesia said:

Support need to be able to edit the form letters for that specific person in that specific response. Even just chopping out the bits of the letter that ask for information they have already got would help a lot.
    I think the main idea of these automatic responses was to free understaffed support from having to respond to every single letter. They can edit letters, just don't want to or don't have time to.
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Igemon said:
    Kinesia said:

Support need to be able to edit the form letters for that specific person in that specific response. Even just chopping out the bits of the letter that ask for information they have already got would help a lot.
    I think the main idea of these automatic responses was to free understaffed support from having to respond to every single letter. They can edit letters, just don't want to or don't have time to.
    I know the idea, but they aren't being used effectively, they are causing _more_ work not less.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. The developers have implemented a fix specifically for the Facebook login issue. If you could please try logging into the game again, that'd be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you!
  • Whammaster
    Whammaster Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options
    I have a log in issue atm, my account has been lost.
  • Sicorax
    Sicorax Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Did you send cs a ticket? After I did, they got back to me promptly and also did something to my account to make the log in error stop. Not sure of everyone's situation, but I linked to Facebook, then waited a few hours and issue was resolved. On Android device.
  • sjechua
    sjechua Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Options
    On iOS, unable to login via FB for the past 2-hour’s ... please fix, thanks!
  • sjechua
    sjechua Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks for the quick fix, able to log in via Facebook now