Login Error Issues [Devs Aware]

Options
Urzafigs
Urzafigs Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
Some of us are experiencing Log in issues.  Looks like Android Users so far.  

The game does not log in, instead takes me to start button screen and Errors out when trying to log in.  

Anyone else Experiencing this issue?

//Edited Title To Reflect Several Different Login Errors -Brigby

Comments

• Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Wants Facebook Login but won't accept the Login...  Android.
  • Saphire
    Saphire Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I am having the same issues, I can't log in using facebook, I have deleted the app and connected it once again.I am using Android as well. 
  • Theros
    Theros Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Android  too
  • Reaper23
    Reaper23 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here!!!

I deleted the app and reinstalled a few times...   It starts me in a new account,  it won't let me switch over to my old account via facebook!!!!!
  • Shaymin
    Shaymin Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    ^^^All of these are happening with me as well.

I sent in a support ticket online; hopefully it can be fixed asap, before we miss many events, cards, etc
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Are all of you by any chance encountering this error:

• jhgt2d
    jhgt2d Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I am greeted by the normal splash screen with the picture of liliana, deaths majesty, a couple lines of text under her picture saying "Completing the training will reward you great gifts!" and 2 buttons: 1 saying "< Log back into your profile" with the facebook symbol next to it and the other button just saying "Start!"

When I hit start(I dont have facebook) it tries to log in but shortly(.5 seconds) goes to an error screen with the words "something went wrong..." underneath and 2 buttons below: retry on the left and cancel on the right.  Below that in tiny print is a line for the device ID, which would usually have my ID in it but on this screen is blank

*EDIT*  added the bit about device ID in case that is helpful

*EDIT 2*  I have submitted a ticket through the D3 GO! support page
  • Reaper23
    edited September 2017
    Options
    its the same for me.   i have facebook and it doesn't take me to my account.   crazy
  • Theros
    Theros Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    How do you submit a ticket if you can't access the game?
  • Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I had to go through the learning steps like a new player to put in the ticket... 
  • Brigby
    Options
    You can go to our D3 Go! Support page to submit a ticket
  • Reaper23
    Options
    nothing has changed!!!!
  • Urzafigs
    Options
    jhgt2d said:
    I am greeted by the normal splash screen with the picture of liliana, deaths majesty, a couple lines of text under her picture saying "Completing the training will reward you great gifts!" and 2 buttons: 1 saying "< Log back into your profile" with the facebook symbol next to it and the other button just saying "Start!"

When I hit start(I dont have facebook) it tries to log in but shortly(.5 seconds) goes to an error screen with the words "something went wrong..." underneath and 2 buttons below: retry on the left and cancel on the right.  Below that in tiny print is a line for the device ID, which would usually have my ID in it but on this screen is blank

*EDIT*  added the bit about device ID in case that is helpful

*EDIT 2*  I have submitted a ticket through the D3 GO! support page
    I have this exact same issue.  I submitted a ticket early yesterday AM.  The steps requested of me around 5pm did not help.  

I was asked to uninstall the game, Clear my device Cache, then Reinstall the game.  Just in case anyone was wondering.  
  • Urzafigs
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Here is the error screen I get.   
  • Reaper23
    Options
    still the same..  nothing has changed 
  • Saphire
    Options
    Still can't play, if i do i have to create a while nee profile not link it to fb just so i can play and lose everything that i have gained. Ticket was sent yesterday and they have escalated it but still no change. 
  • Colbey
    Colbey Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ya I still can't log in with my fb so the game is worthless, no way I'm starting over.
  • Reaper23
    Options
    me either!  i have a year into this game plus money.  

• Saphire
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Are all of you by any chance encountering this error:

yup I Have since yesterday as well already put in a ticket and still been waiting to play.  I have the email saying that it has been escalated but nothing has changed. Losing out on some game playing. 
  • Brigby
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Apologies for this inconvenience. We will be reaching out to the development team to investigate this issue.

In the meantime, are all of you on an Android device?