Login Error Issues [Devs Aware]

Options

Comments

• Saphire
    Saphire Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Apologies for this inconvenience. We will be reaching out to the development team to investigate this issue.

In the meantime, are all of you on an Android device?
    Yes, I am on Android.
  • SiakNiBatman
    SiakNiBatman Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yes, Android 8.0
  • Reaper23
    Reaper23 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    yes android!!!!
  • jhgt2d
    jhgt2d Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yes, I am on an android smartphone.
  • Shaymin
    Shaymin Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yes, I am on Android and encountering the Facebook login error. I submitted a ticket yesterday, and was told it was escalated, but nothing since. I'm getting worried that I'm going to miss my login bonus at this point.
  • Reaper23
    edited September 2017
    Options
    we'll  miss login and the event that is going  on!!!
  • jhgt2d
    Options
    jhgt2d said:
    I am greeted by the normal splash screen with the picture of liliana, deaths majesty, a couple lines of text under her picture saying "Completing the training will reward you great gifts!" and 2 buttons: 1 saying "< Log back into your profile" with the facebook symbol next to it and the other button just saying "Start!"

When I hit start(I dont have facebook) it tries to log in but shortly(.5 seconds) goes to an error screen with the words "something went wrong..." underneath and 2 buttons below: retry on the left and cancel on the right.  Below that in tiny print is a line for the device ID, which would usually have my ID in it but on this screen is blank

*EDIT*  added the bit about device ID in case that is helpful

*EDIT 2*  I have submitted a ticket through the D3 GO! support page
    I see the title of this thread has changed and I just want to make sure my original post is clear.  I am NOT trying to log into MTGPQ through facebook.  I am NOT getting any errors that mention facebook or failure to log in through facebook of any kind.  The only error messages I am getting are the ones described in my original post.  The part of my post that mentions "something went wrong"  is the same one Urzafigs has but that is after the screen that has the start button.

the Urzafigs said:
    Here is the error screen I get.   

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Edited Title To Reflect Several Different Login Errors
  • Colbey
    Colbey Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Was able to login to fb but only after I had completed the tutorial to get in, and now it didn't bring back my old profile/collection/etc and now I have a new profile/beginner collection on my fb login. *facepalm
  • Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Options
    If you have your original number/ID send a ticket.  They will restore it.
  • Reaper23
    Options
    They got back to mr yesterday.   Sent them that plus some other info..  We'll  see  what happens...
  • jhgt2d
    Options
    Did they successfully restore your account that way?  Do we have anything we can do if we don't have our ID saved somewhere?  I have receipts for any purchases I made so they should be able to look up my account that way, I would think.
  • Reaper23
    Options
    u start  a new game and then go to settings  and its on the bottom in the middle.   take a screen shot.  Thats what they told me to send them.  
  • Reaper23
    Options
    im still waiting  to hear back from them.....
  • Emanon2000
    Options
    jhgt2d said:
    Did they successfully restore your account that way?  Do we have anything we can do if we don't have our ID saved somewhere?  I have receipts for any purchases I made so they should be able to look up my account that way, I would think.
    If it wasn't attached to a FB acct and you don't have the ID number... They may not be able to do anything.
    I lost my first account that way...  
    You may be lucky by providing the transaction information... but can't say for sure.  All you can do is try.
  • Reaper23
    edited September 2017
    Options
    they came back account might be overwritten.  what happens  now
  • Shaymin
    Shaymin Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm really worred at this point...has anyone heard anything from support?  
    We're missing every event and login bonus ;~;
  • Emanon2000
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Shaymin said:
    I'm really worried <sic> at this point... 
    We're missing every event and login bonus ;~;

@Shaymin   Pretty much...

@Reaper23  They... Who?  If you started another new player just to get back in... That is the one that should be written over.  Any time you chose to Add FB after starting its going to give you a warning that it will overwrite what you are currently doing... This isn't a problem unless you want to keep that account and its not attached to a different FB.

• Reaper23
    Options
    ive done that.   it keeps brining me back to the new account.   it does not load my old account.   "they"  support team
  • Urzafigs
    Urzafigs Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Just be patient guys.  They are working on this as much as they can.  As of right now My account has been restored back to where it was before this happened.