MPQ Sneak Peek: September 2017 Edition *Updated (9/27/17)

Options

Comments

• Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @Brigby any word on if the boost list for Best Friends Forever will be updated? 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    As of right this moment, this is what the Buffed list looks like for Best Friends Forever:

4-Star: Gwenpool, Howard the Duck, Kate Bishop, Kingpin, Luke Cage (Power Man), Miles Morales, Professor X, Spider-Woman, The Thing, War Machine, Winter Soldier
    3-Star: Beast, Bullseye (Classic), Captain Marvel (Modern), Colossus, Daredevil (Man Without Fear), Iron Fist (Immortal Weapon), Kamala Khan, Rocket & Groot (Most Wanted)
    2-Star: Steve Rogers (Captain America), Hawkeye (Modern), Human Torch (Johnny Storm), Wolverine (Astonishing X-Men)
    1-Star: Iron Man (Model 35), Spider-Man (Original)
  • murmit
    murmit Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I can finally get a hulkbuster awesome!
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @Brigby any chance 4* Iron Fist gets added to BFF boost list?
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spider Woman being my only boosted 4* for BFF does not excite me. I'll second the request for 4* Fist.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jgomes32 said:
    Of course not, that would require touching an event that has already been signed off, which is work.

We'll get Fist boosted next time this is run.
    Maybe.
    If we're lucky.

See also: 4* Gamora in Black Vortex.
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Bowgentle said:
    jgomes32 said:
    Of course not, that would require touching an event that has already been signed off, which is work.

Maybe.
    If we're lucky.

People asked for him last time already. I don't know why they take so long to update those off season events except NF for some reason.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jgomes32 said:
    Bowgentle said:
    jgomes32 said:

Maybe.
    If we're lucky.

People asked for him last time already. I don't know why they take so long to update those off season events except NF for some reason.
    I love how there's not even the usual "I'll bring it up with the devs" answer this time.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jgomes32 said:
    Bowgentle said:
    jgomes32 said:

Maybe.
    If we're lucky.

Nefarious Foes probably just runs straight off the "Villain" team affiliation information, so gets updated automatically.  I suspect the other events have fixed boost lists.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Red Hulk is next Crash?

Aww yeahhhh.
  • shardwick
    Options
    Eww not Venom Bomb. On the bright side I'll have a boosted Carol and Iceman. Come get ya some, Carnage.
  • WalrusGooner
    WalrusGooner Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    DFiPL said:
    Between this thread and my spreadsheet, it appears the Behemoth Burritos for Mr. Fantastic, Nova, Ant-Man, Miles Morales, and Red Hulk are getting skipped? Is this accurate?
    Looks like this is finally being redressed.

Also looks like we can confirm no new character release this weekend. Multiples coming for anniversary?
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Does the featured 5* get buffed for the event?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,313 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Arix90 said:
    Does the featured 5* get buffed for the event?
    The answer is no, if you haven't already seen that.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Seems as though the actual placement rewards for Krakadoom are Daken covers, not Psylocke
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *(9/21/17) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Deadpool's Dailies
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Damn, will need to wait an additional Story event before I can try out the 5 star essential node

Unstable Iso-8 (9/25/17) *New Update*
    Featured Characters
    5-Star: Spider-Man (Peter Parker)

• shardwick
    Options
    I have Spidey so maybe I'll have a shot at a Mockingbird cover. What really sucks is my 2* Bullseye is a level 15 and my 2* Thor needs to be champed in a few days so I'll have to use my resources that I was pouring into getting Mordo up in level to be champed on Thor and Bullseye a little sooner than I wanted. MPQ first world problems.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    shardwick said:
    I have Spidey so maybe I'll have a shot at a Mockingbird cover. What really sucks is my 2* Bullseye is a level 15 and my 2* Thor needs to be champed in a few days so I'll have to use my resources that I was pouring into getting Mordo up in level to be champed on Thor and Bullseye a little sooner than I wanted. MPQ first world problems.
    No, if you don't have all 2*s rostered, you don't have first world problems. Regarding 2*s, a first world problem would be, "My Bagman's at 2/5/5 with a blue and yellow expiring in 24 hours. Finally got a Bagman from a PVP win... another blue. Stupid RNG. 5 covers in queue and not a purple to be found! Should have started building this one before the older one hit 144. FWPs"
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    zodiac339 said:
    shardwick said:
    No, if you don't have all 2*s rostered, you don't have first world problems. Regarding 2*s, a first world problem would be, "My Bagman's at 2/5/5 with a blue and yellow expiring in 24 hours. Finally got a Bagman from a PVP win... another blue. Stupid RNG. 5 covers in queue and not a purple to be found! Should have started building this one before the older one hit 144. FWPs"
    Perhaps he's farming his 2s, has the wrong ones in transition at the wrong time, I'd call that a mpq first world problem.....