MPQ Sneak Peek: September 2017 Edition *Updated (9/27/17)

Options

Comments

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    He's posting from the 90s with a blazing fast 28.8k internet.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    shardwick said:
    Plot twist. Brigby lives in an alternate dimension where life moves slower so Hearts of Darkness hasn't started yet and hurricane Irma won't hit Florida for a while.
    Maybe he posted 4 days ago but has slow internet.
    This is believable for someone posting from a mobile device. I swear, a simple text message sometimes takes a day to go through.
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Didn't see anybody mention this, but I'm missing 5 rounds in regular rotation for Behemoth Burrito.

Were these skipped because Mr. Fantastic and Nova had Crash of the Titans events around that time?

Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards) Kamala Khan (Ms. Marvel) Bullseye (Dark Avengers)
    Nova (Sam Alexander) The Hood (Classic) Black Widow (Original)
    Ant-Man (Scott Lang) Captain Marvel (Modern) Thor (Marvel NOW!)
    Miles Morales (Spider-Man) Thor (Modern) Daken (Dark Avengers)
    Red Hulk (Thunderbolt Ross) Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) Captain Marvel (Ms. Marvel)

• PresidentDoom2020
    PresidentDoom2020 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    where is the update @Brigby
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    Options
    where is the update @Brigby
    Probably HasCon hangover. Probably coming today with other news as well ? :) 
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Edit: sorry, scratch this
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited September 2017
    Options
    D4Ni13 said:
    where is the update Brigby
    Probably HasCon hangover. Probably coming today with other news as well ? :) 
    That's certainly one way to put it. Haha. Yes, I'll be updating the Sneak Peek today.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Didn't see anybody mention this, but I'm missing 5 rounds in regulabyr rotation for Behemoth Burrito.

Were these skipped because Mr. Fantastic and Nova had Crash of the Titans events around that time?

Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards) Kamala Khan (Ms. Marvel) Bullseye (Dark Avengers)
    Nova (Sam Alexander) The Hood (Classic) Black Widow (Original)
    Ant-Man (Scott Lang) Captain Marvel (Modern) Thor (Marvel NOW!)
    Miles Morales (Spider-Man) Thor (Modern) Daken (Dark Avengers)
    Red Hulk (Thunderbolt Ross) Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) Captain Marvel (Ms. Marvel)

You didn't see because you didn't look. Several of us mentioned it ;-)
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    can we get the post title updated in general topics too? It's like I just have to guess at when its going to get updated. It still says updated 8/31 in there, not 9/5
  • Brigby
    Options
    *(9/12/17) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, Deadpool's Dailies, Weekly Buffs, and Marvel.com's article on Lockjaw
  • DesertTortoise
    DesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    PunMax has finally broken away from sharing Iceman's boost week. I'm so happy. 
  • zodiac339
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hmm, Ghost Rider and Deadpool should be especially good partners for Lockjaw. Pun Max too, but not quite as much since you just don't max his blue. I believe ISO8 Brotherhood is a 7-day? I keep forgetting with that one in particular if it's 7-days. Two 4s in progress, so it must be. Hmm, Punpool could be an extremely brutal team.

//Removed Profanity -Brigby
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yeah, that´s a good thing. I guess Punisher and Agent Venom will be my PVP-Team (even though I don´t know how to spec them properly since they both have really good black abilities).
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Very happy with purple and yellow reward covers for my 1/5/1 C&D. Hopefully will work well with boosted Agent Venom!
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sweet! Two usable covers for C&D, plus a spread that will let me Champ She-Hulk and get the LT from her first Champ level-up.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, that´s a good thing. I guess Punisher and Agent Venom will be my PVP-Team (even though I don´t know how to spec them properly since they both have really good black abilities).

Don't bother - the boosted list is for one PVP only, then it's off-season.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,313 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bowgentle said:

Don't bother - the boosted list is for one PVP only, then it's off-season.
    Well, if they are both champed, I would run AV 3/5/5 and Pun at 3/5/5.  With the LJaw PVP you will have no purple outlet with that team, so you need to spam AV black. Plus the boosted damage/AP ratio for his black is awesome.
  • Brigby
    Options
    *(9/15/17) Brigby - Updated Versus events
  • zodiac339
    Options
    Oh hoh. So, season will start with Krakadoom and Kate Bishop black in progress? And she's at 13 for me with an extra blue in queue too. What to do?
    (Pokemon music intensifies) Kate Bishop! I choose you! As my next Champion!
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Jean purple does nothing for my 5/2/5. Although, I may just put 120 CP down on her 3rd blue and be done with it.