MPQ Sneak Peek: September 2017 Edition *Updated (9/27/17)

Options

Comments

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    Options
    For th x-men anniversary event, you have to have gambit, nightcrawler and Rouge at level 250 or higher to complete the event. Just a heads up everyone /sarcasm

//Added sarcasm tag to denote that this isn't official information -Brigby
    I'm trying to laugh as if this is a joke. Hhhhhh. Not quite. Hhhhhhrrrrrr. Nope, that's not right. It's fine though really. I mean, 5*s are never required after all...

Oh dang it.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,309 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby    Could we get a preview of the Webbed Wonder event today, since it starts Monday?  Or at least the next 5* essential?  Thank you!
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    @Brigby    Could we get a preview of the Webbed Wonder event today, since it starts Monday?  Or at least the next 5* essential?  Thank you!
    Was coming to ask the same.  Also Clash should start a new character tomorrow and that's not in there yet.
  • zodiac339
    Options
    Well, have to expect him to start a new topic for October, and all the new updates should be there.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah but we can’t post in a topic that don’t exist yet ;)
  • pstar782004
    pstar782004 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Next pvp preview already up in game. Rouge pvp. 
  • zodiac339
    Options
    And the banner for Webbed Wonder is up too. If this follows the previous runs, then it's time to champ the Duck up to 271, so long as the one mission still gives a cover. Unfortunate we don't know who the required 5 is yet.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    R4G is the placement reward and their next cover will get me a legendary. Rogue red cover, Howard cover, tokens, short event, then they're boosted in the next event so super quick clears. Let's do this.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    G4ocket? Kinda wish I hadn't spent 3600 HP in the Heroes for Hire store last week. That would have been more for Rogue and Friends. Bah. Oh well, can't do anything about it now. 
  • PresidentDoom2020
    PresidentDoom2020 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    G4ocket? Kinda wish I hadn't spent 3600 HP in the Heroes for Hire store last week. That would have been more for Rogue and Friends. Bah. Oh well, can't do anything about it now. 
    yeah same. also a bit disappointed Vulture is still nowhere in sight
  • killercool
    killercool Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    yeah same. also a bit disappointed Vulture is still nowhere in sight
    Watch out, he is airborne.....
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby are we going to know before Web Wonder starts on who the 5* essential is?  I mean this is kinda important. 
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby are we going to know before Web Wonder starts on who the 5* essential is?  I mean this is kinda important. 
    I already went for CL9 for more CP, so I just wish it's not Daredevil, since he's the only 5* I don't have a cover yet. 
  • shardwick
    Options
    This is why there should have never been an essential 5* node that has points tied to it. It doesn't even say what the 5* essential will be in the in-game preview. Should have just built boss fights into the last sub of a pve like Webbed Wonder and just strengthened the placement rewards for CL8 and 9. Such an easy solution that would have made many people happy. Oh well. Maybe they will reevaluate this 5* essential soon and find a better way to implement it.
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2017
    Options
    mexus said:
    The required 5* for Webbed Wonder is, as I suspected: 
    DAREDEVIL.

Will be my first attempt at these 5* nodes as I actually have a Daredevil cover somewhere.
    Darn, the only 5* I don't have. Oh, well. I didn't plan to compete, since I am almost burnout from Hearts of Darkness, but sure wanted those CP points :)
  • PresidentDoom2020
    Options
    welp. I sold my Daredevil to free up a slot for Rogue
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    opened my 45LT and NOT A SINGLE DD cover in them!  :s:s:s
  • PresidentDoom2020
    Options
    luckily I don't really care about placement because I already champed Grocket. I hope we get an older featured 5* eventually
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Maybe this is the right time to try scl9....not for placement, but to get the better (slightly) rewards from progression.
    Without grinding, hoping for an Anniversary event that will not disappoint me much....but I won't hold my breath 
  • shardwick
    Options
    luckily I don't really care about placement because I already champed Grocket. I hope we get an older featured 5* eventually
    Yeah, I'm gonna be doing Webbed Wonder pretty casually I think and just enjoying it instead of trying to kill myself for top ten. My R4G is at 270 so no matter what I'll be getting another cover either in this event or the next. Well, unless the next event is a boss event or is a seven day event with a 5* I don't have.