Heroic Mode Juggernaut is up!

Options

Comments

• You guys are terrible. Please don't make me grind to 4k just for top 15.
    I'm grinding however high I need to. As far as I'm concerned, the next tourney starts on Tuesday.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Misguided wrote:
    vaargen wrote:
    xnnnx has 6002 in mine

Wish I could see the score ranges for 11-15 so I knew if I needed more or not.

I'm at 10th right now w/ 3068.

11 - 3040
    12 - 3029
    13 - 3006
    14 - 2911 (Bainee)

That's all I can see. But it's pretty tight.

I'm working on Widow for now. And hopefully whatever tournament starts tonight/tomorrow will distract people so we can both be in the top 15 Misguided.

ihearthawthats -- what's your ingame name again?
    wakuraku. Sitting at #70 with 1500 because I'm trying to maximize the effect of rubberbanding. Not a fan of grinding, but I'm fairly certain I can at least hit 3500 if need be. If I see 4k tomorrow morn, however, I prolly won't even bother. I'd hate to be the guy who grinded to 3k by the end of day 2 only to find out that's not even enough for top 15 lol.
  • Zirtak
    Zirtak Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    We are in the same bracket, John du Bois. It seems our fight is fairly easy compared to other brackets. Our top 3 is pretty horrible with nearly 5k points, but at least grinding is easy, with 20 points for missions like Imposter.
  • Zirtak wrote:
    We are in the same bracket, John du Bois. It seems our fight is fairly easy compared to other brackets. Our top 3 is pretty horrible with nearly 5k points, but at least grinding is easy, with 20 points for missions like Imposter.
    Yeah, I don't think it'll be too hard to stay in the top 15 (unlike the Red ISO bracket I was in). That top 3 is crazy, though.
  • Zirtak, jdb -- are you in the same bracket as Misguided and myself?

Trying to figure out how many forum-ites we're up against icon_e_smile.gif

FYI, ihearthawthats #15 is at 2700-something, so there's a big drop off between #14 and #15 right now.
  • Zirtak
    Zirtak Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    Don't think so. Owzer, Sarcor and Darkron are in our top 3 (at 5443, 5068 and 5015 points, yikes).
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Zirtak, jdb -- are you in the same bracket as Misguided and myself?

FYI, ihearthawthats #15 is at 2700-something, so there's a big drop off between #14 and #15 right now.
    Ours at least seems like it has the most; you, Misguided, vaargen, Bainee, and myself.
  • I must be in an easy bracket. I just hit 3k and I'm 8th, but Moochie's #1 with 3817.
  • Arinoch wrote:
    I must be in an easy bracket. I just hit 3k and I'm 8th, but Moochie's #1 with 3817.

That's my bracket too but I am only 2K icon_e_sad.gif
  • my bracket has 5.3k, 5.0k, then 3rd place 3.4k
  • forgrim wrote:
    my bracket has 5.3k, 5.0k, then 3rd place 3.4k
    Must be nice. Just hit 3500 to get back into 8th in our bracket.
  • Arinoch wrote:
    I must be in an easy bracket. I just hit 3k and I'm 8th, but Moochie's #1 with 3817.

That's my bracket too but I am only 2K icon_e_sad.gif

Mine as well. I'd like to stay top 15 but I don't know how much time I'll have to grind tomorrow. Good luck guys.
  • I'm in 9 right now with 3002, and 13 (lowest I can see) has 2560 or so....so fingers crossed. I'm the same - not sure how much time I'll have tomorrow. Good luck all.
  • Replying to post from another thread -> link
    forgrim wrote:
    i was wondering why u started moving again in the juggernaut tourney since i knew u were europe time but...that explains it.

the explanation being ur psychotic lol

I just do couple repeatables now and then to keep distance in case Winrys decides to go after us. It doesn't take much time and currently I don't have anything better to do in the game. Those covers and HP can turn out of great importance for weekly... that's if I even bother joining it.
  • Arinoch wrote:
    I'm in 9 right now with 3002, and 13 (lowest I can see) has 2560 or so....so fingers crossed. I'm the same - not sure how much time I'll have tomorrow. Good luck all.

I am 19 on 2274 in the same bracket and lowest I can see is 23 on 2051

Hope that helps
  • Can't stop now, they're right behind me! Must widen gap...
  • My bracket is 1) 5347, 2) 5005 and the rest in top 10 is atleast 3k with 10th @ 3013... looks like a pretty tough pool, i'm sitting at around 1450 @ #83 id prob settle for a top 50... see how far i get tmrw
  • I'm in first at the moment on 5681. second place is 5005, and then it drops to 3605. I really need to finish top 2 for those Widow covers, and then use the large HP reward to buy another 3* ability for this weeks tournament.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Zirtak, jdb -- are you in the same bracket as Misguided and myself?

I'm also in your bracket, but I'm 1k behind you, so it's not really "up against" icon_lol.gif
  • Wow. It may actually require 5k to hit top 15 in my bracket. Good thing the school I was supposed to work at today was closed due to a power outage icon_e_biggrin.gif