Heroic Mode Juggernaut is up!

Options

Comments

• You guys suck. 3k won't even get me top 30 it looks.

Just switched over to last mission now after saving it all this time. 1 completion gave me 273 points. 2nd completion, 213. Thats near 500 points in 5 mins.
  • You guys suck. 3k won't even get me top 30 it looks.

Just switched over to last mission now after saving it all this time. 1 completion gave me 273 points. 2nd completion, 213. Thats near 500 points in 5 mins.

Dude, I'm just under 5k and worried about falling out of the top 15...
  • Misguided wrote:
    You guys suck. 3k won't even get me top 30 it looks.

Dude, I'm just under 5k and worried about falling out of the top 15...
    I'm almost at 6k and have the same worry...
  • Yeah, I've spent so much time on it, I'd hate to lose on the green cover now. I mean, it's not the end of the world, and I'll still be glad to get a purple, but it's a bit annoying that the repeatables are worth so much more now.
  • ozkaros wrote:
    I'm sitting #1 in my bracket with 5763 as of now. Trying to keep 1000-1500 above the number 3 guy. Soon as they start moving, I start up again.

I have been watching and figured a run was counter productive.
    Besides you and Moochie we must be in an easier bracket.
    Trying to secure and hold a top 15 spot
    Currently 8th with 3786 but the others aren't far behind
  • 4th at 5446.
    1st is at 8014 so far, he was at 5500ish just a few hours ago.

I just want to be in top 15 don't care for 1-2 place this time around. feel sorry for those who have put all that time into top 2 places to only walk away with 500hp more than 3-15 place.
  • 6k, #7, about 800-1000 up on #15.

I'm not too worried about dropping out of the top 15. I doubt anybody has the patience to grind this thing for 4 hours in a row.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    hope the recent change to c.storm makes grinding a little harder

They do. A lot.

But according to a post by ZzzWolph (in another thread) there's a bug exploit that is far worse. I didn't know about it, and I refuse to do it. I'm just going to keep slowly grinding out the Imposter to try and keep my 1k distance between me and #15.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    hope the recent change to c.storm makes grinding a little harder

They do. A lot.

But according to a post by ZzzWolph (in another thread) there's a bug exploit that is far worse. I didn't know about it, and I refuse to do it. I'm just going to keep slowly grinding out the Imposter to try and keep my 1k distance between me and #15.

Link to that thread?
  • A post by me? I don't recall
  • ozkaros wrote:
    I'm sitting #1 in my bracket with 5763 as of now. Trying to keep 1000-1500 above the number 3 guy. Soon as they start moving, I start up again.

And thank goodness we're in an easy bracket! I'm in 6th with 4200 and really don't have any more timd tonight. Maybe 30 mins later on. Of course, I'm just barely above you, Respawn, so you have all night to pass me at least. ^^
  • At least you guys can play. The only characters unlocked for me are iron man and Hawkeye. I can't use my Thor, widow, or storm. Makes any kind of push rather difficult.
  • Arinoch wrote:
    ozkaros wrote:

And thank goodness we're in an easy bracket! I'm in 6th with 4200 and really don't have any more timd tonight. Maybe 30 mins later on. Of course, I'm just barely above you, Respawn, so you have all night to pass me at least. ^^

That's for sure, I figured I would stick close to you as a goal.
    I am at work so time wise in the same boat
    Fingers crossed on staying in the top 15 not an enormous buffer there
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    A post by me? I don't recall

Maybe not by you... but I read it just a few minutes before. It's possible that IceIX has removed the post, as I cannot find it now (or, more likely, I just cannot recall where I saw it... but I've confirmed what I read).

And I'm not posting it publicly. I've reported it in game and via PM to IceIX because it is quite simply game breaking IMO.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Zathrus wrote:
    Maybe not by you... but I read it just a few minutes before. It's possible that IceIX has removed the post, as I cannot find it now (or, more likely, I just cannot recall where I saw it... but I've confirmed what I read).

And I'm not posting it publicly. I've reported it in game and via PM to IceIX because it is quite simply game breaking IMO.
    I haven't removed it. I gotta say, I'm unhappy about the bug being in the game, but there's little we can do about it this evening. We normally run early hours on Patch launch days to make sure that everyone can iron any last minute things out before the Patch drops, which then means that actual server/design support peters out earlier in the day.
  • Hey IceX, is the first mission supposed to stay red checked forever? I have every other mission green checked except that one, which red checked after the second time I ran it.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Ranzera wrote:
    Hey IceX, is the first mission supposed to stay red checked forever? I have every other mission green checked except that one, which red checked after the second time I ran it.
    Yes, it's the only non-repeatable mission in the set. Why that is is beyond me. I'm not sure what an additional bit of Iso and a whole 1-4 points a run would harm, but I'm also not a mission designer.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Ranzera wrote:
    Hey IceX, is the first mission supposed to stay red checked forever? I have every other mission green checked except that one, which red checked after the second time I ran it.
    Yes, it's the only non-repeatable mission in the set. Why that is is beyond me. I'm not sure what an additional bit of Iso and a whole 1-4 points a run would harm, but I'm also not a mission designer.

Fair enough, thanks for the answer icon_e_smile.gif
  • forgrim wrote:
    shikao, you think we might be safe at this point? winrys hasn't budged, but i check the scores every now and then to see movement. the moment he moves, is the moment i (we) move.

Yeah, I think we are safe now with just half an hour till end of tournament.

You proved to be a worthy opponent and thus earned a place on my no-attack list icon_e_biggrin.gif May we never be in one bracket again icon_e_wink.gif

P.S.
    I want to go back to sleep... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Looks like the winner in my bracket is going to have 11,548 points. I'm simply stunned.

Currently 4th myself with 7213, behind Zirtak's 8016. The top two are both over 11k. I guess they really wanted to make sure we wouldn't catch up.