Heroic Mode Juggernaut is up!

Options

Comments

• Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    That's...crazy.

I feel like I've played a LOT to get 7000 points as-is. (2500 of which was today) Second place was 6106. (With like 3000 of that from today.)
  • our bracket was top two 8600
  • Nemek wrote:
    That's...crazy.

I feel like I've played a LOT to get 7000 points as-is. (2500 of which was today) Second place was 6106. (With like 3000 of that from today.)

We've got two above 14k. Sitting in 13th w/ 5820.
  • 16th. I ain't even mad, considering I started today with only 1500.
  • forgrim wrote:
    our bracket was top two 8600

which seems not so bad in comparison to others icon_razz.gif
  • got my top 15. I'm happy.
  • Misguided wrote:
    We've got two above 14k. Sitting in 13th w/ 5820.

xnnx at 14102 and Gurggled at 14023. I don't know why they ran it up that far. 3rd place was 10721. After that was a bunch of us in the 5800-6500 point level. I finished with just over 5800 or 5900.

I'm really glad to have gotten the IM40 covers and the grey suit covers, but damn that was a slog.
  • Scraped into the 16-30 bracket with 30min to go, and got just over 3k points to get all the prizes.

Started the event with thor@35, cstorm@6, IM40@20 ... wasted a lot of iso getting cstorm to 42 and thor to 40, and IM40 to 52 ... I suspect the rewards and covers weren't worth it, but doing the missions with such a bunch of **** was kinda fun and difficult.
  • I finished first in my bracket with 4947. I'm sure glad I didn't end up with you guys
  • Made it to a bit past 3.5k, just barely got me into top 50.
  • Well I ended 8th which is all I needed (top 15 for the green). Noticed I was in TheLadder's bracketI seen he was in top 15 also (above me btw). good job to everyone who got where they wanted to be.
  • areacode212
    areacode212 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I was focused on the Widow tournament so I neglected this one for the most part. Got right around the 200-201 range but really wanted to get in the top 200 so I could get a red Thor.
  • I ended up top 50... with 3k points... not gna complain
  • nobody in my bracket pushed in the end, didn't have to do anything for a top 15 finish icon_e_smile.gif
  • Zathrus wrote:
    I'm really glad to have gotten the IM40 covers and the grey suit covers, but damn that was a slog.

No kidding. That was a lot of work...
  • Dth687 wrote:
    Well I ended 8th which is all I needed (top 15 for the green). Noticed I was in TheLadder's bracketI seen he was in top 15 also (above me btw). good job to everyone who got where they wanted to be.

The scores in our bracket weren't all that high, but I had no intention of staying up all night just for the sake of an extra 500 hp. Got to about 4300 in the day, then left it. Still ended up top 15. Was zombified enough yesterday after the Widow tournament, getting up in the middle of the night to top 2 it.

Well done to all top 2 finishers in this, hope the hours of grinding were worth it!
  • forgrim wrote:
    our bracket was top two 8600
    same with my bracket.
    i started #1 but beaten by a lot of point day -2. finish at 800 #2
  • Aleatory wrote:
    Scraped into the 16-30 bracket with 30min to go, and got just over 3k points to get all the prizes.

Started the event with thor@35, cstorm@6, IM40@20 ... wasted a lot of iso getting cstorm to 42 and thor to 40, and IM40 to 52 ... I suspect the rewards and covers weren't worth it, but doing the missions with such a bunch of **** was kinda fun and difficult.
    actually, grey widow is quite good. especially her Deceptive Tactics. u are not wasting iso for thor/cstorm. that two is the most solid combo for 2 stars
  • I went from 5500 > 7800 last night to guard against any sudden rushes before bed (GMT player), but no-one made a push, 3rd place stayed at 4905. Really happy with the 3 widow covers, and used the HP to purchase another level of Ragnaroks Thunder Clap which have both hopefully set me up nicely for this weeks tournament.
  • I got up around #15 but had to sleep and ended up within 30 so quite happy.