Options
12346»

Comments

• Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Ohboy said:
    This thread is a seething mass of envy masquerading as righteous anger. 
    Sorta like this one?

Hypocrisy looks really good on you. Keep it up, mate.
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Matthew said:
    Ohboy said:
    This thread is a seething mass of envy masquerading as righteous anger. 
    Sorta like this one?

Yes, because complaining about cheating is the same as calling people who don't give you free stuff greedy. 
  • Matthew
    edited August 2017
    Options
    See, the thing is, I wasn't comparing the reroll policy to this most recent fumble by D3. Let me remove any ambiguity for you.

The comparison was that your comment stream within the thread I linked was just as much "a seething mass of envy masquerading as righteous anger", as you so eloquently put it, as this one seems to be. But now that others are similarly frustrated, you're suddenly the righteous man.

You really need to make up your mind, dude. Waffling and flip-flopping are abhorrent behaviors.
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    Options
    babar3355 said:

Ohboy said:

I didn't see you complaining when your team got sponsored magic sneakers that helped you win competitive events. 

You had a whole shelf of them. And those weren't tinykitty sneakers either. 

I don't recall getting sponsored. I recall having a team that scored the most points.  Some might call that winning the sneakers.

I guess you got sponsored every time you spent 2-3 days of your life grinding QB for a pair of magic sneakers. It probably didn't feel like a gift did it?  And why did you refuse to join a top coalition?

Anyway, my stance is well known.  Let everyone who is willing to put enough time and/or money into the game collect all of the available sneakers. Then we don't have to feel resentment and frustration over a game that relies entirely too much on blind luck. 

We could actually compete to see who the best players are rather than who has the best cards.

We could actually discuss deck building and try out other player's decks rather than having to find substitutes for everything.

We could actually get excited about a new set coming out rather than knowing that we won't actually get to play with 80% of the mythics.

Don't get sucked back into it, man. Look at him, with his 'Ooh! I don't remember you saying that!'. He's just trying to waste your time and mine.

@Matthew I'd advise the same. Don't feed the trolls.
  • Matthew
    Options
    @shteev

Really though, it was less about feeding and more about poking.

Thanks for the advice though :smile:
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Closing this thread, because there is too much back and forth insulting and vitriol going on*
This discussion has been closed.