Comments

• Frubzy
    Frubzy Posts: 77
    Options
    Still high as **** for me
  • Zirtak
    Zirtak Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    Entry nodes were both already at 250+. Easy mode starts out with nodes at 250+. Hard mode starts out with 300+. Havent finished a single mission. No scaling should be in effect this soon. Sent in a ticket. Another guy from our alliance has the same problem, but with one difference. His enemies start out at lvl 395. Good luck unlocking hard without Spidey. Others with same probz?

Edit: reading back in this thread answered my question. Glad we are not alone. We stand together knee deep in ****. Fluffy, meowing, brown TINYKITTY.
  • Zirtak die a lot seems to work when refreshes happen that levels drop
  • wathombe wrote:
    Haven't caught up on all 6 pages of this thread yet, so I'm sure it's already been said, but:

No first-time completion ISO bonuses is bulltinykitty.
    I noticed this earlier, and had hoped it was just a bug with my game. I assume this is happening to everyone?
  • So clearly they're pushing Falcon with his being the essential character and being the prize at the end of next week. So my question is why every old boosted character is boosted 40 levels, while Falcon who can be max Lvl 30 (not counting buying with hp or getting super lucky in packs) is only boosted 30?
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ghast wrote:
    I shall go out of my way to join this event without warning and at a very unusual time.

And Polarity will still be in my bracket.

I'm comin for ya Ghast icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Moon 17 wrote:
    wathombe wrote:
    Haven't caught up on all 6 pages of this thread yet, so I'm sure it's already been said, but:

I noticed this earlier, and had hoped it was just a bug with my game. I assume this is happening to everyone?

Seriously? The only reason I even play PVE is the nice ISO flow from it.
  • I think I just played the funniest battle thus far: in node 8 with Bag Man & Torch, HT dropped a flame jet and then Bag Man upped the counter time with Snarky Remark and then next term HT dropped another flame jet. I think there's some friendly fire going on in that team.
  • Rajjeq wrote:
    Rubberbanding has always been based on the overall subbracket leader, not your personal subbracket leader.

Not true. First few sub bracket events it was based on personal sub brackets. Then they changed it a few months ago.
    I think I just played the funniest battle thus far: in node 8 with Bag Man & Torch, HT dropped a flame jet and then Bag Man upped the counter time with Snarky Remark and then next term HT dropped another flame jet. I think there's some friendly fire going on in that team.
    . To be fair, Spiderman has never been one to shy away from.ragging on his teammates lol.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Having similar issues, higher levels than some, less than others. My "easy" nodes are all in the 80-100 range except one 25 node (non essential). Hard mode looks like it's clogging up our entire bracket, all with 100 - 150 nodes for first pass.
  • Moon 17 wrote:
    wathombe wrote:

No one has mentioned the considerably reduced ISO payout on Simulation 4 for the first sub?

First time the Simulator was run - 5000/5000 ISO
    Second time the Simulator was run - 2500/2500 ISO

This time for the Simulator - 1000/2000 ISO

Given past precedent on reductions on payouts on Simulation 4 after the first round, that would mean expected payouts of 500/1000 on Simulation 4 for rounds 2 and 3.

In combination with the removed first time node ISO bonuses, what's my motivation for this event except to only play the essentials nodes in the last hour or two of each sub and ride the rubberband to a strong bracket finish?
  • daveomite
    Options
    Lyrian wrote:
    Moon 17 wrote:
    wathombe wrote:

No one has mentioned the considerably reduced ISO payout on Simulation 4 for the first sub?

First time the Simulator was run - 5000/5000 ISO
    Second time the Simulator was run - 2500/2500 ISO

This time for the Simulator - 1000/2000 ISO

Given past precedent on reductions on payouts on Simulation 4 after the first round, that would mean expected payouts of 500/1000 on Simulation 4 for rounds 2 and 3.

In combination with the removed first time node ISO bonuses, what's my motivation for this event except to only play the essentials nodes in the last hour or two of each sub and ride the rubberband to a strong bracket finish?

Yeah, noticed that too. And first time completion bonuses seem missing. Game is becoming a bit of a joke with this scaling issue. Can live without the iso, even though would rather it stay, but from the nodes I have at start, I can already tell they're going to jump up a lot upon refresh.
  • I gained the majority of my pve iso from first time completion as I do not grind for rewards, only play for points and final placement. So basically I lost about 70-80% of my pve ISO. Sounds like a reason to complain.
  • daveomite
    Options
    Chimaera wrote:
    I gained the majority of my pve iso from first time completion as I do not grind for rewards, only play for points and final placement. So basically I lost about 70-80% of my pve ISO. Sounds like a reason to complain.

Yup. Indeed. I don't grind either. But I'll be damned that in easy sim, I did one pass of all nodes, got no first times, only 1k on that one node, yet, still somehow behind 1st by at least 4-5k. Yet, I know my nodes have higher level goons. Hard mode, already stopped my clear as it just became pointless for now, and submitted a ticket about both first times, and the scaled nodes on first load that only seem to be going up.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I had a brief look through the thread and didn't spot anything regarding the characters in the powered up selection, so here goes:

I can't confirm now, since I have completed both of my Basics nodes, but it doesn't seem like there's going to be a rotation of "lead" characters. The even description in the main and both subs lists:

Falcon
    Loki
    Ragnarok
    Ares
    Moonstone
    Cap (Modern)
    Thor (Marvel NOW)

and taking a look through my roster shows the big buff for Falcon and the small buff for the others, including Loki and Rag.

In the past, all heroes that were or would be featured were listed in the main events "details" tab, so I'm wondering what we're in for this time around?
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Entry levels 160 on easy, 190 on hard, and on the nodes is more or less the same reaching 230 on the last nodes. And this is just for the first day. And in the Essential nodes you have to play with a sub-par Falcon (lvl 100 with just 2-4 covers). Just Great!

THIS IS NOT FUN. THIS IS NOT FAIR.

Well, I am going to skip this event, more time to play Dark Souls 2, you know, a very good game, hard but fair.
  • Polares wrote:
    Entry levels 160 on easy, 190 on hard, and on the nodes is more or less the same reaching 230 on the last nodes. And this is just for the first day. And in the Essential nodes you have to play with a sub-par Falcon (lvl 100 with just 2-4 covers). Just Great!

THIS IS NOT FUN. THIS IS NOT FAIR.

Well, I am going to skip this event, more time to play Dark Souls 2, you now, a very good game, hard but fair.

Life keeps making me put off finishing dark souls 2. That and I ended up making 1 character as an "online" @ my brother's place and a second "offline" at mine. That and titanfall and sooner or later destiny if the reviews look good.

Hopefully not starting till day after tomorrow will let me lighten the load a little on the lvls. Sounds "awesome" though ......
  • Just as an update my entry nodes are basically the same (now 393 on hard rather than 395 so WOOT!). Please fix your buggy **** game, thx.
  • I finished top five last time; saw 34/37 for the entry nodes. Most nodes were in 40s (yesterday evening, anyway), highest was about 70.

Is anyone else not getting any of the +100 or +200 ISO for beating a node for the first time? I haven't gotten that once for this, and that's 2000 or 4000 in lost ISO. Or did the simulator not give it last time too?
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Ben, they just nerfed their best event in that regard.

Did anyone on Steam get their levels to lower?