The Simulator: April 29 - May 6

Options

Comments

• locked wrote:
    Phantron wrote:
    What heroes are buffed?
    Falcon, Cap**, Thor**
    Ares, Loki, Ragnarok, Moonstone

Are the 4 at the bottom the rotating buffed characters? In previous Simulator there would be one rotating extra-buffed character for each of the 4 "rounds".
  • ZenBrillig wrote:
    Another interesting scaling question to ask is: what were the highest level nodes you were beating? I beat a 200-ish goon node once or twice, and several 180's but everything else was in the 160-ish range.

(1st in Hunt, 56/57 to start this round of Simulator)

Finished first in the hunt, about 3K on Second and 11K on third place.

started fighting level 200 Nodes and finished with lots and lots of 395s. Was lots of fun grinding those.
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I find myself a bit frightened to fight the nodes just for fun since it will increase my scaling...
    Prolly just going to join brackets and then leave it... still sounds better then not joining a subbracket at all until late, since rubberbanding is based on bracket leader, and in such new brackets there would be no RB...
  • Rubberbanding has always been based on the overall subbracket leader, not your personal subbracket leader.
  • I thought Ares had a hula skirt on here for a moment. Then, I realized it was Redwing's costume.

tleTUDN.jpg?1
  • Frubzy
    Frubzy Posts: 77
    Options
    So the guyz with the ridiculously high level enemies.... What do we do to lower them?
    Wait? Restart phone? Meditate? Take a bath?
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Frubzy wrote:
    So the guyz with the ridiculously high level enemies.... What do we do to lower them?

Come to forum and complain? Seems like scaling should mostly reset between events considering boosted characters change and roster availability in heroic ones and just let it scale up like it always does! Starting at max level is a really just a kick in the nuts for your hard work.
  • Frubzy wrote:
    I think a bath should work. Wash away all the scaling.
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Lyrian wrote:
    poontree wrote:
    If you got top 2 in The Hunt, please post you're starting levels for The Simulator and say which characters you used in The Hunt and say how you played (did you heal a lot in battle, did you prologue heal, did you purposely die, did you mostly use the buffed characters, etc). There has to be a common factor why some people are starting with 3x 395.
    Reckless has to be looking at twin 395s as starters for this event. icon_e_sad.gif

Would you believe that I'm not. I forget what they were when I unlocked them, but now both easy and hard in the main window are in the 80s.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was a Top 2 in The Hunt and the nodes that unlock the sub-brackets are currently 68 and 77.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    33-34 to unlock normal
    35-36 to unlock hard
  • My data point - my unlock nodes are level 30 (easy) and 33 (hard). Not sure why I'm so low; have been in Top 20-50 for all PVE's for the past two months. Account is on Day 116 with two level 115's (patch/pun) and three 85's. During Hunt, after the first round of subbrackets, I exclusively played only the featured character missions and only for the last two refreshes. Was top50 for all subbrackets with a few top10's, placed 6th in main.
  • So am I actually supposed to be able to unlock easy mode? The levels of the enemies to unlock it are over 40 levels higher than my highest level characters. The hard mode is even worse. Is the scaling already this bad? Should I just give up now?
  • Copps
    Copps Posts: 333 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So any bets on who will be the super buffed chars for round two and three. I'm just glad we got falcon out of the way when scaling is low.
  • 115 / 124

If i remember right last time they were aroud 30-40. Since then every PVE has gone poorly for me and i've only done every node once per subevent. Didn't even manage to get top 100 in the hunt. I have no idea **** this scaling is . Used patch/cmags +doesnt really matter, hood usually every fight.
  • Zirtak
    Zirtak Posts: 92 Match Maker
    edited April 2014
    Options
    So Easy Simulator starts out with lvl 250 enemies? Jolly good. JOLLY TINYKITTY GOOD TINYKITTY.
  • Zirtak
    Zirtak Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    Seriously. ****.
  • wohooo i think this pve event will be fun xD good thing i got falcon from my updrift token and now im busting my **** to get to 1100 points in top gun to upgrade him for this event

and my only other two buffed characters are moonstone and thor marvel now... who needs to level up to his max until i can get more covers. Looks like i got alot of iso farming to do xD or spend 5$ on goole play credit to get iso, which i rather not do.
  • Haven't caught up on all 6 pages of this thread yet, so I'm sure it's already been said, but:

No first-time completion ISO bonuses is bulltinykitty.
  • Woah, my entry node levels just dropped a ton, now 45 for easy and 50 for hard instead of 115 or so a few hours ago.