The Simulator: April 29 - May 6

Options

Comments

• Interestingly, the subs don't have alliance rewards? I guess they felt the extra 100 ISO some alliances were getting as a sub reward was just too broken. icon_lol.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thank god, 51 and 57 to unlock.

Loki, Moonstone, Ragnarok, 2* Thor (after we've all been leveling his 3* brother...), 2* Cap... yeah, those mid-tier players really need some more help in PVE, I guess.
  • At least I can do a direct comparison between Cap and Shield Bro and tell myself I can sell Cap if the results are overwhelmingly conclusive
  • So... this isn't part of Season One? Odd... I guess S1 is just for PVP?
  • Meto5000 wrote:
    You are locked out? That's terrible! I had to buy a new iPad before the next patch so I definitely sympathize.

I believe (not confirmed) that because I restarted my client during an update that my cloud save was compromised and/or deleted, because when I logged back in it was as if I had never started the game before and the opening cinematic started to play, roster completely gone, and etc.

This exact thing happened to me as well, but support fixed it. Just be patient, I'm sure they will get to it. They also have a lot of "Hey were are my C.Mags covers" from Doom PvP to deal with.

It does suck that you are missing events tho.
  • grimeon wrote:
    So... this isn't part of Season One? Odd... I guess S1 is just for PVP?

Yes, the season progression reward tiers are too low to include PvE points.
  • What? No boss characters for each round this time?
  • My starting nodes are 39 and 42 not to bad for a top 2 finish last time. Now I do not have a blue IW at all so need to find a Bracket without 2 big guns in like I had last time!

Am I right in thinking the subs are 2.5 Days each and if its like last time nodes will go at 25% each refresh. (No I not started yet)
  • Kind of cool that they increased the alliance HP reward back to 500 instead of 250 to account for the fact that PvE events take about 3 times as long as PvP.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It'd be pretty ironic if we reach the final progression rewards this time... and get our shiny Rag!
    Yay!
    Yay?
    Yay icon_e_sad.gif

And these tokens suck.
  • Frubzy
    Frubzy Posts: 77
    Options
    Im 235 and 290 to unlock what gives!!
    This might be a noob question but what determines your enemy level? Is it your mmr or is that just for pvp?
    I finished 2nd in my bracket in the last week long event btw, wonder if thats a factor..
  • My PVE scaling didn't drop one bit from the Hunt... ****
  • Frubzy wrote:
    Im 235 and 290 to unlock what gives!!
    This might be a noob question but what determines your enemy level? Is it your mmr or is that just for pvp?
    I finished 2nd in my bracket in the last week long event btw, wonder if thats a factor..

Apparently scaling is all over the place for different people. makes perfect sense.
  • bonfire01 wrote:
    So the guys JUST to unlock BOTH sides of the simulator are 3x395. I can only assume the Devs are taking the piss.

I have the same thing.

Both "start nodes" at 395 x 3.

I unlocked "easy" and every single node, without exception is at 395 x 3.

Good luck Bonfire01. I dont see my self sepnding 10 - 15 minutes a fight to get very little reward, where in the end, we are being "scaled out" either way.

This is just st00pid.
  • i think the hunt is haunting us!
    *crickets* *crickets*
    get it?
    h(a)unting?
    *crickets*
    sigh i will be over here in the corner
  • Well, PVE is starting to feel beyond displeasing. I'm barely able to kill any of my nodes.

I had to skip the previous pve event, and I think I'll be skipping this again if nothing is done to fix scaling.
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bonfire01 wrote:
    So the guys JUST to unlock BOTH sides of the simulator are 3x395. I can only assume the Devs are taking the piss.

Mine are level 42 & 46

47 and 51 here
  • I haven't started yet, but the sim has been my favourite past event and I also love the new placement payout. So I have high hopes.
  • Okay until I can prove these are wrong you can go on the follow:-

The mission with no rubber banding for Normal are as follows

Sim 1 - 50
    Sim 2 - 70
    Sim 3 - 100
    Sim 4 - 120
    Sim 5 - 50
    Sim 6 - 70
    Sim 7 - 100
    Sim 8 - 170
    Sim 9 - 170
    Sim 10 - 150

For a total of 1050 or 3150 maximum clear. Meaning its easy to do 20K points at maximum rubber band length on one refresh.

For the Hard Mode they all double.

If the subs are still 2.5 day long should know in 24 hours since I only do the last 2 refreshes as always.
  • What heroes are buffed?