The Simulator: April 29 - May 6

Options

Comments

• ZenBrillig wrote:
    bonfire01 wrote:
    So the guys JUST to unlock BOTH sides of the simulator are 3x395. I can only assume the Devs are taking the piss.

Mine are level 42 & 46

56 and 57 here. Wonder what the hidden meaning is that mine are higher but with a smaller spread.

Maybe you played equally well in easy and hard nodes whereas I played fine on easy but was erratic on hard?
  • Justdangit wrote:
    Yeah if they have the 5000 iso reward node again. But i highly doubt it and if they do it would be lvl395 "edit: DAKEN+ARES Combo" guarding them.

Wasn't Simulation 4 reduced to 2500 ISO in the last run?

And IW Blue for top 2 per 1000 player bracket as well. When to start... hrmm???
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    bonfire01 wrote:
    So the guys JUST to unlock BOTH sides of the simulator are 3x395. I can only assume the Devs are taking the piss.

Mine are level 42 & 46

Mine were both 42's...there is about a 7 level difference from each simulator too...41 on easy and 47/48 on hard for the wolverine node. (Bottom right)
  • Moral
    Moral Posts: 512
    Options
    Haha. 2* Thor and cap are the buffed versions.

Not that even buffed they hold a candle to their gold versions.
  • ZenBrillig wrote:
    bonfire01 wrote:

Mine are level 42 & 46

56 and 57 here. Wonder what the hidden meaning is that mine are higher but with a smaller spread.

Maybe you played equally well in easy and hard nodes whereas I played fine on easy but was erratic on hard?

Well the only possible answer is I am somehow 9 times better than one of you and 7 times better than the other, so I require **** scaling before I even get into the subs. Seems reasonable, not stupid at all! GJ Devs, your scaling is just great!!
  • Alliance cover range (Falcon Blue) increased from top 100 to top 250, but they **really** cut back on the hero point rewards for alliances, except at the very top.

Top 2 - Falcon + 500 HP
    Top 10 - Falcon + 100 HP
    Top 25 - Falcon + 50 HP
    Top 50 - Falcon + 25 HP
    Top 100 - Falcon + some ISO
    Top 250 - Falcon + less ISO
  • Meto5000 wrote:
    You are locked out? That's terrible! I had to buy a new iPad before the next patch so I definitely sympathize.

I believe (not confirmed) that because I restarted my client during an update that my cloud save was compromised and/or deleted, because when I logged back in it was as if I had never started the game before and the opening cinematic started to play, roster completely gone, and etc.

This happened to me during the Venom Heroic Mode. It took customer support 6 days to restore my save. They actually responded within 24 hours but unfortunately I didn't put in my Player ID along with the email I sent them. I didn't use the contact support button in-game so I missed that info from the template that the generated. Anyway, I read the email Saturday morning. Just make sure to include that info along with your username, hopefully you won't miss much in the Simulator.
  • bonfire01 wrote:
    Well the only possible answer is I am somehow 9 times better than one of you and 7 times better than the other, so I require **** scaling before I even get into the subs. Seems reasonable, not stupid at all! GJ Devs, your scaling is just great!!
    I placed in the top 10 in the last event, and saw level 300+ mobs on the final days of the last PvE. My normal mode unlocks with 56/57 and hard unlocks at 62/63. So I have no clue why your scaling is starting off so high. File a ticket, see what they say. icon_e_confused.gif
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Moral wrote:
    Haha. 2* Thor and cap are the buffed versions.

Not that even buffed they hold a candle to their gold versions.
    Thor** is a top tier 2* character, so no somplaints here.

But Loki, Moonstone, Ragnarok... We got caught with our pants down! Rejoice true believers!
  • THIS IS GOING TO BE HELL.

I truly don't understand how the dev's base the scaling for everybody.

On one hand you have guys who had enemies scale through the roof on the last pve and now have to unlock level 300's just to play the sim.

On the other hand you have the guys who also had enemies scale through the roof the last time who have nodes of 35-50.

YEP MAKES PERFECT SENSE.
  • Other simulators had a generally useful hero boosted every day.

This time around it seems like we're not getting that luxury. Loki and Ragnarok, just who I go to when I think 'man I'd like a hard hitting powerhouse'. Fyi that's sarcasm, I don't really think that. And Falcon, but new hero, pay2win, etc.
  • That bracketing is good news for the players at the lower end of the scale (because who doesn't want Falcons), but a bad trend. I would not like to see a system wherein the 50 HB prize for 500 is moved to Alliances, then moved from Alliances entirely so that it just basically ceases to exist. Hopefully this is a PvE only prize structure.
  • 42 and 46, the hunt i got a bit shy of 110k, so I have no idea what criteria they take for these points.

So what do you guys usually do in the Sim? Hard mode first then easy? Usually playing hard mode first bumps easy a few lvls and by the end of the sub event they are virtually the same levels on both. However in the hunt i just rushed in the last few hours for each sub to maximize points.
  • Riggy wrote:
    bonfire01 wrote:
    I placed in the top 10 in the last event, and saw level 300+ mobs on the final days of the last PvE. My normal mode unlocks with 56/57 and hard unlocks at 62/63. So I have no clue why your scaling is starting off so high. File a ticket, see what they say. icon_e_confused.gif

MUAHAHAHA cling to your puny top 10 finish, it matters not!!! The powers that be have decided I am well over 6 times as good as you at this game and you will have to learn to accept it!!!

On a serious note I posted in the bug thread and I guess i'll submit a ticket. I've had something similar on 2 previous PvE events where I started with bizarrely high scaling and it randomly righted itself later. I assume it's not intended....
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have reasonable levels to unlock (levels 50-57), but only saw unreasonable (level 250+) enemies in the last few days of The Hunt, and gave up on fighting anything over about 170. Perhaps ignoring the over-scaled nodes actually benefitted me.
  • Okay, so I just finished the 4th node on the hard mode, the one with the 2000 iso reward, and I got a 500 iso reward that wasn't even in the pool.
    I didn't even notice how abnormal the reward was until afterwards when I saw the v on the node that it was suppose to be the big reward node
  • Dayv
    Options
    It sucks that Falcon yellow is still the top tier individual reward. that's his best power, and I didn't manage to get that tier in The Hunt For Unlimited Scaling.
  • Lyrian wrote:
    Alliance cover range (Falcon Blue) increased from top 100 to top 250, but they **really** cut back on the hero point rewards for alliances, except at the very top.

Top 2 - Falcon + 500 HP
    Top 10 - Falcon + 100 HP
    Top 25 - Falcon + 50 HP
    Top 50 - Falcon + 25 HP
    Top 100 - Falcon + some ISO
    Top 250 - Falcon + less ISO

What are you talking about? Same rewards as last time in March:

Alliance rewards
    1-2 Blue Captain America 5000 ISO 500 HP
    3-10 Blue 2500 100
    11-25 Blue 2000 50
    26-50 Blue 1500 25
    51-100 Blue 1500
    101-250 Blue 1000
    251-500 - MN Magneto
  • Dayv
    Options
    nobody1111 wrote:
    Okay, so I just finished the 4th node on the hard mode, the one with the 2000 iso reward, and I got a 500 iso reward that wasn't even in the pool.
    I didn't even notice how abnormal the reward was until afterwards when I saw the v on the node that it was suppose to be the big reward node
    You should open a ticket with support, they'll probably award you at least the difference if not the whole 2k reward.
  • bonfire01 wrote:
    Whoa, seriously? Mine are at 60. Not going to enter a bracket yet, so I don't know about the subs.