Comments

• john1620b
    john1620b Posts: 367
    Options
    Phaserhawk wrote:
    Lvl3--750 AoE, destroys 13 tiles
    Lvl4--1075 AoE, destroys 13 tiles
    Lvl5--1401 AoE, destroys 16 tiles.
    The original post needs to be updated -- this is from the old version before the level shift. Her red does 1644 damage at 5 covers.
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yeah, I like she hulk with black panther. You give them their strongest color with BP black, and then drain it with she hulk green icon_e_smile.gif
  • Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thank you Phaser, I will respec her to 4/5/4 when I obtain one blue cover.
  • Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Phaserhawk wrote:
    Lvl4--Steal 2 special tiles out of 3 or 1 out of 2, boost it by 123

This is incorrect. It is actually 2 out of 3 or 2 out of 2. I don't know if this is a glitch, but this is what makes 4 so attractive. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Blue can potentially flip a battle from desperate to dominating. Granted, it is situational, but you can choose to put her into those situations and let her blue show what it can do.
    john1620b wrote:
    Phaserhawk wrote:
    Lvl3--750 AoE, destroys 13 tiles
    Lvl4--1075 AoE, destroys 13 tiles
    Lvl5--1401 AoE, destroys 16 tiles.
    The original post needs to be updated -- this is from the old version before the level shift. Her red does 1644 damage at 5 covers.

You are probably using her buffed version, there are were no changes to her red:

She-Hulk (Modern) - Coming 4/17/15
    She-Hulk also has a wide variety of powers. Her Blue power was overly complex, and useful only in very specific situations, and the power to give her team a burst of health doesn’t really fit into her comic book persona. We’ve updated both her Green and Blue abilities with the goal of making them simpler and more useful.

Old Max Health: 10,200
    New Max Health: 10,710

bluetile.pngSettlement - Cost: 9 Blue AP - OLD
    She-Hulk flexes her legal muscle, striking a deal to balance the scales of justice. Replaces up to 2 Protect, Strike or Attack tiles with Strike Tiles distributed between you and the enemy team. The deal is in your favor though, as Friendly Strike Tiles are strength 27 and Enemy Strike Tiles are Strength 16.
    Upgrades:
      2. Increases Friendly Strike Tiles to strength 38. 3. Replaces up to 3 Tiles (Odd tiles are always Friendly) 4. Increases Friendly Strike Tiles to strength 51. 5. Can also replace Countdown Tiles. MAX LV 5: Friendly Strike Tiles are strength 164 and Enemy Strike Tiles are Strength 52.

bluetile.pngSettlement - Cost: 9 Blue AP - NEW
    She-Hulk flexes her legal muscle, striking a deal to balance the scales of justice. Randomly selects up to 2 enemy Protect, Strike, or Attack tiles and redistributes them between both teams. Friendly tiles are improved by 27.
    Upgrades:
      2. Friendly tiles are improved by 32. 3. Friendly tiles are improved by 38. 4. Selects up to 3 Tiles (Odd tiles are always Friendly) 5. Friendly tiles are improved by 59. MAX LV 5: Friendly tiles are improved by 191.

greentile.pngReprieve - Cost: 12 Green AP - OLD
    She-Hulk charges into battle, catching her foes off guard and giving allies a chance to rest. Reduces one of the enemy’s AP levels to 0, then heals all allies for 137 HP.
    Upgrades:
      2. Also cuts a second AP color by 25 percent. 3. Gives allies a burst of 192 health. 4. Gives allies a burst of 290 health. 5. Also cuts a second AP color by 50 percent. MAX LV 5: Gives allies a burst of 922 health.

greentile.pngFurious Charge - Cost: 6 Green AP - NEW
    She-Hulk charges into battle, catching her foes off guard and causing them to stagger backwards. Reduces one of the enemy’s AP levels to 0, and reduces a second AP color by 25 percent.
    Upgrades:
      2. Reduces a second AP color by 35. 3. Reduces a second AP color by 50. 4. Reduces a second AP color by 75. 5. Reduces a second AP color by 100.

redtile.pngPower of Attorney - NO CHANGE
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No, he said level shift. The numbers in the OP are wrong and need to be changed. She-Hulk came out before 166 became the norm. Her and a few other threads were never updated to reflect this but the compendium was.

Red 4 Max:1261
    Red 5 Max:1644
  • Unknown
    Options
    In an attempt to keep the lawyer theme they made the blue confusing. All does is steal 1 special (protect/strike/attack) tile at 1-3 and 2 special (same classification as before) tiles at 4-5 regardless of what the board looks like (unless there aren't enough to steal that many, of course). The second/third tile the ability appears to select at 1-3/4-5 has no impact on the outcome whatsoever.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    In an attempt to keep the lawyer theme they made the blue confusing. All does is steal 1 special (protect/strike/attack) tile at 1-3 and 2 special (same classification as before) tiles at 4-5 regardless of what the board looks like (unless there aren't enough to steal that many, of course). The second/third tile the ability appears to select at 1-3/4-5 has no impact on the outcome whatsoever.

It was probably also to conserve code, not just theme. They'd have to rewrite her ability from zero if they fundamentally changed how it worked. Instead they just subbed some bit to steal the tile instead of convert to strike, and it leaves the secondary tile alone. It would be nice if that boost to your tile came at the expense of their tile, lowering it by 133, that would then at least give some reason to select the enemy tile at all.
  • Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Options
    No, he said level shift. The numbers in the OP are wrong and need to be changed. She-Hulk came out before 166 became the norm. Her and a few other threads were never updated to reflect this but the compendium was.

Red 4 Max:1261
    Red 5 Max:1644

Ah, I see. He also said "old version" which threw me off.

It's sad her thread had no updates because of how terrible she used to be.
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 691 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think they should change the description of Settlement. Just say levels 1-3 convert 1 enemy tile and 4-5 convert 2 tiles. The current function is probably better than they intended, but She-Hulk isn't that amazing anyway.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I think they should change the description of Settlement. Just say levels 1-3 convert 1 enemy tile and 4-5 convert 2 tiles. The current function is probably better than they intended, but She-Hulk isn't that amazing anyway.
    they're too lazy, we should just be glad shulkie is good and didn't get ragnarok 3.0'ed
  • dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I maxed her out in EotS and have been using her quite a bit. During the grind down on the Hood/Daken/Bullseye node in the heroic I was running She Hulk, BP and Loki and was doing quite a number on them. I find that I only bring her when her blue is useful and in those situations I tend not to want to use red because it'll end up destroying my special tiles - I'm seriously considering a 553 build. With BP's yellow and She Hulk stealing their stuff I was doing over 1k match damage and taking 1 damage in return. I never had to use Loki's black (ended up RotP b/c giving that team AP didn't do anything) so I would probably sub in SW if I had her built properly (either green or purple build would work).
  • Unknown
    Options
    So is shulk a possible roster option now? Like I refuse to put doc oc on my roster and the same goes for rags and squirrel girl(more for not a fan of the character reasons) and I've liked shulk but never had room for her since she was so commonly called below average. I'm wondering if now she's good enough to be like average.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Cyclopes wrote:
    So is shulk a possible roster option now? Like I refuse to put doc oc on my roster and the same goes for rags and squirrel girl(more for not a fan of the character reasons) and I've liked shulk but never had room for her since she was so commonly called below average. I'm wondering if now she's good enough to be like average.
    blue and red are below average, but green is so above average she becomes good in defense and conditionally good for the blue. In a pvp where everyone uses tile producers (like the current one with blade) she's going to be pretty amazing on defense.
  • dkffiv
    Options
    Cyclopes wrote:

Rag and SG are bad, she hulk is below average unless her blue is usable. If her blue can come into play (either via enemy tiles or to a lesser extent patch) she's pretty good and is viable on 250+ PvE nodes. PvP wise we'll find out in a few days when she's featured.
  • Unknown
    Options
    dkffiv wrote:
    Cyclopes wrote:

Rag and SG are bad, she hulk is below average unless her blue is usable. If her blue can come into play (either via enemy tiles or to a lesser extent patch) she's pretty good and is viable on 250+ PvE nodes. PvP wise we'll find out in a few days when she's featured.
    I know rags is awful. That was something I could figure out on my own. But SG was more of I don't know how this character is but I don't really care since I don't like the concept. If shulk has a spot then I more than have room for her. I've got three roster slots open right now that I really want to get filled but all I get is rags.
  • dkffiv
    Options
    Cyclopes wrote:
    I know rags is awful. That was something I could figure out on my own. But SG was more of I don't know how this character is but I don't really care since I don't like the concept. If shulk has a spot then I more than have room for her. I've got three roster slots open right now that I really want to get filled but all I get is rags.

PvE wise at least I've managed to form strong teams with She Hulk.

The only use for SG's yellow is when there is only one move on the board and its going to result in the AI getting a match 5 or something similarly devastating and its better to pass than to make a move - giving up a turn to make protect tiles against the AI is suicide. Match damage isn't going to kill you and you're letting the enemy get an extra turn of AP over you - them casting abilities is what will be the death of you. Her purple is a decent purple dump but only gets really efficient if the board is littered with special tiles which will basically never happen except during the Ultron event or against Blade (and if Blade has the entire board strike tiled you're probably already dead). Green is decent but will probably not be AP positive and only 1 or 2 of the CD tiles will end up surviving so the damage isn't great either - it needs a cost reduction so that its more likely to be at least slightly AP positive.
  • Gagutz
    Gagutz Posts: 104
    Options
    What are some good combinations to use with her?
  • Unknown
    Options
    I like using Hulk and Daken or Hulk and Patch.
  • Unknown
    Options
    OTOH if Blade covers the board in strike.png you better not let him have any purple, so.. nuts to the rescue?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MrGame004 wrote:
    I like using Hulk and Daken or Hulk and Patch.

Have to agree here, with patch, you can use her blue to take away the tiles he makes for the enemy.