Pvp cyber bullying

Darknes21
Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
edited July 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Do you feel that Cyber Bullying takes playing in PVP? I understand that people will hit you more often if you have a lot of points but have you ever felt that you have been single out?

******* remember not to call anyone out by name or their alliance *****

Pvp cyber bullying 125 votes

Yes ....I have been single out
23%
PorkBellyKolenceYasuruWilsonFiskfirethorneStonyDapperChewiePhumadeSpiderKevfrachrTrerasillusionist_KADarknes21tph_jamesdonnelRoboDuckevade420ramoramo86finlanderboyKjempen 29 votes
No
76%
GuntherBlobelCoppsPwuz_zulux21firethorneBearVengertrewiltrewilxKOBALTxMojoWildamarreroEbolamonkey84GrumpySmurf1002ZommyGDPhillipesgoarmy83Dartmaster01AngjoTiggidad1amonddawgFigure15 96 votes

Comments

• ramoramo86
    ramoramo86 Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Yes ....I have been single out
    Yes. 2 guys keep singing me out. I don't want to break any forums rules by calling people out but the thread that got shut down earlier mentioned the same people that have been bullying me. And someone else who's name rhymes with intimidator, keeps sending me hate messages 
  • MissChinch
    MissChinch Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    So if I don't like being bullied play a different game mode? That's your solution? 

If getting beaten in PvP is bothering you enough to campaign on the forums then absolutely! 

Try PvE out for a while, if that gets you too worked up just take a break, tons of other stuff to do more suited to what you find fun.

• westnyy2
    westnyy2 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    I thought you didn't have Line because of data restrictions?
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    No
    I voted no because my roster is meaty. When I pop up in the queue, players lick their lips. I have a friend from an old alliance that messages me if it's okay to hit me. He is a 5* player and I am transitioning to 5*. 

Thats not to say that I don't feel targeted, but to make accusations publicly isn't good for anyone. As now you might be getting cyber bullied, might be a result of falsely accusing an alliance of doing it in the first place. 

Make a a ticket and keep it private. 
  • corytutor
    corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    They're all a bunch of meanies 
  • MissChinch
    FokaiHI said:
    I voted no because my roster is meaty. When I pop up in the queue, players lick their lips. I have a friend from an old alliance that messages me if it's okay to hit me. He is a 5* player and I am transitioning to 5*. 

Thats not to say that I don't feel targeted, but to make accusations publicly isn't good for anyone. As now you might be getting cyber bullied, might be a result of falsely accusing an alliance of doing it in the first place. 

Make a a ticket and keep it private. 

Totally agree, except that I still think its ultra-dramatic to call even being KoS in a pvp game "cyber bullying"
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's never happened to me, but I also barely play PvP.

I'm sure it does happen though.
  • FokaiHI
    No
    @MissChinch. You are correct. I was referring to the user saying that he is being harrassed on hi s Line acct. 
  • Jsh2014
    Jsh2014 Posts: 87 Match Maker
    No
    What has this world come to now we started the plate about being bullied I'm a game that we attack each other and chees what has this world come to now we started played about being bullied I'm a game that we attack each other in... anybody who thinks you're being bullied needs to go see the therapist it's a game it's supposed be fun. Retur anybody who thinks you're being bullied needs to go see the therapist it's a game it's supposed be fun. 
     Well maybe to Demi bulling us into spending money lol
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Only 3 yes votes?  Seems bullying is so bad people are afraid to vote honestly
  • MissChinch
    FokaiHI said:
    @MissChinch. You are correct. I was referring to the user saying that he is being harrassed on hi s Line acct. 

I figured you were just quoting him, didn't mean to make it sound like I thought you were giving it justification.
  • Jsh2014
    Jsh2014 Posts: 87 Match Maker
    No
     Can't we all just get along .. MAYBE WE CAN ALL SING 
    COOMB BY YA MY LORD .
    in reality it's a game try to enjoy it if you're upset about people and don't play if you're going to take things to the next level and be nasty and dont play. This is supposed to be fun, we're supposed to be enjoying ourselves.  Relax out there people. 
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    very few get singled out but it absolutely does happen.  and it's rarely singles but usually groups with competing interests that target each other.  but some get targeted mercilessly.  so, depends on what you mean by 'singled out'... 
  • Steellatch
    Steellatch Posts: 85 Match Maker
    The poll options dont include a "yes it happens" just not to me.

There are black list rooms on Line where a name gets posted and members will hit when they see. I have seen alliance commanders messaging people back and forth about abusive hitting and hit requesting. 
  • FokaiHI
    No
    I guess we should do away with the Sim. All I see for 3 weeks are the same people. I hope they aren't taking it seriously when I hit them. It's more like trading points in the stock market. The best way to fight is to better your roster. Sometimes it's good to be KD on the Golden Star Warriors. 
  • Spudgutter
    Spudgutter Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    So if I don't like being bullied play a different game mode? That's your solution? 

If getting beaten in PvP is bothering you enough to campaign on the forums then absolutely! 

Try PvE out for a while, if that gets you too worked up just take a break, tons of other stuff to do more suited to what you find fun.

While i agree that just getting beaten in pvp, even a double tap, is not cause for alarm, the fact that a KoS list does exist negates your assumption, imo.

This thread is spawned from either a troll, or an honest person with a poor grasp on how to properly message mods and admins and convey their thoughts properly. 

Either way, if i came to the official forum looking for answers and was told to just play something else, i would assume the worst of everyone on here.