Top Gun: Apr 28 - 30 Falcon PVP

Comments

• Highest drawback of Top One? Being the only tourney/ event available currently.

The amount of attacks is just overwhelming. No matter which I team I'm running, I'm keep on getting hit.

This, and obviously Spider everywhere, which makes any thoughts of defence a joke.

I know everyone whines about it, but honestly - we have ONE thing that is breaking the game. it's breaking PvE so we have crazy scaling. It's breaking PvP so we can forget about any defence. How hard is it to fix it?
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    edited April 2014
    Yo Emeryt are you shielded?

Edit: nvm, the amount of silly cascades today is too damn high. I'll have a cooldown and try to finish my push later, with tasty retals provided.
    Edit: thanks, Emeryt, not needed now - not pushing, but appreciated anyway!
  • locked wrote:
    Nope. But feel free to attack.

Funny thing I just came to this thread for You to tell me when You will shield, as I have You in my node as well icon_e_smile.gif

Guess I'll retreat, if You're pushing to 1100.
  • locked wrote:

Edit: nvm, the amount of silly cascades today is too damn high. I'll have a cooldown and try to finish my push later, with tasty retals provided.

You just hit me locke! icon_e_sad.gif
  • over_clocked
    edited April 2014
    doneskis wrote:
    locked wrote:

feel free to retaliate, I had to face the most ridiculous cascades from your side and had to eat a CotS from LT first time in my career (no Hood this time... duh).
  • locked wrote:
    doneskis wrote:
    locked wrote:

feel free to retaliate, I had the most ridiculous cascades from your side and had to eat a CoTS from LT first time in my career (no Hood this time... duh).

haha no worries locke, i already hit 1100 and didnt want to burn long term shield. I'll climb back up later and shield for a cheaper price
  • over_clocked
    Hey can we do the thing? You know? The list of players that already hit 1100 and didn't shield (but who shields atm?). Also the list of players who are on their way there/or higher.
    As for me: currently not pushing, feel free to attack, I will try to push later in 4-5 hours when even more of the US is asleep and I have retaliations to propel me. Gotta have that yellow Falcon.
  • Emeryt - will be pushing in 12-13hrs time.
  • locked wrote:
    Hey can we do the thing? You know? The list of players that already hit 1100 and didn't shield (but who shields atm?). Also the list of players who are on their way there/or higher.
    As for me: currently not pushing, feel free to attack, I will try to push later in 4-5 hours when even more of the US is asleep and I have retaliations to propel me. Gotta have that yellow Falcon.

got no problem with ppl hitting me at the moment, will not retaliate. but final 8 hours all is fair game if your worth a lot =D
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle - will be pushing after work today, from around 16:00 CET onwards.
  • I will do a push tomorrow during the Hood and Loki rounds if LRs are bad guys, GSBW and Hulk rounds if LRs are good guys, or not at all if there are no LRs because that will make me grumpy.
  • gambl0r312
    gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    doneskis wrote:
    locked wrote:

got no problem with ppl hitting me at the moment, will not retaliate. but final 8 hours all is fair game if your worth a lot =D

hay guyz, have some free pts!

( doneskis, emeryt, locked, davecazz, Phantron, and whoever else I saw up there, especially if you were close to a point threshold.

Will be going full Ghast method now.

*clicka the down elevator button*
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    gamblor, I think you're in my queue, so I might take a shot.

I've got Davecazz, jozier, doneskis and phantron making frequent appearances as well.
  • Hit 1100 with at least a couple minutes to spare. Not shielded but it's not like I care about these points at this point. I didn't put Hood there on purpose. I ran out of characters/health pack for the fight that put me above 1100 and brought Hood in to replace Magneto and had to use the loaned Falcon.

I forgot how long you can play PvP for when you don't have to burn 3 health pack every other fight while fighting level 395 guys in PvE.
  • gambl0r312 wrote:
    doneskis wrote:
    locked wrote:

hay guyz, have some free pts!

( doneskis, emeryt, locked, davecazz, Phantron, and whoever else I saw up there, especially if you were close to a point threshold.

Will be going full Ghast method now.

*clicka the down elevator button*

kind of funny when people lose now, i'm pretty sure it was on purpose whether it's from LR or PVP event. I did notice u lost twice to me and knew it was done on purpose.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wow! Lucky cascades with Daken's strike tiles nearly knocked my team out. Thank goodness for tanky LT! Looks like Falcon's powers does bring a whole new dimension to PVP especially when enemy AI gets those neverending cascades.

danger-zone.jpg
  • Phantron wrote:
    Hit 1100 with at least a couple minutes to spare. Not shielded but it's not like I care about these points at this point. I didn't put Hood there on purpose. I ran out of characters/health pack for the fight that put me above 1100 and brought Hood in to replace Magneto and had to use the loaned Falcon.

I forgot how long you can play PvP for when you don't have to burn 3 health pack every other fight while fighting level 395 guys in PvE.

A couple minutes to spare before what?

It's funny; I can pretty much cruise my way up the ranks up until a certain point, and then in the space of one fight I'm seeing nothing but three-star teams. You'd think there would be a bit of fuzziness to the boundary.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phantron wrote:
    Hit 1100 with at least a couple minutes to spare. Not shielded but it's not like I care about these points at this point. I didn't put Hood there on purpose. I ran out of characters/health pack for the fight that put me above 1100 and brought Hood in to replace Magneto and had to use the loaned Falcon.

A couple minutes to spare before what?

It's funny; I can pretty much cruise my way up the ranks up until a certain point, and then in the space of one fight I'm seeing nothing but three-star teams. You'd think there would be a bit of fuzziness to the boundary.

Before the zombies?
    I have hit 1100 4 times in the last 30 minutes, but no cover yet since I've been hit during the fight. One of those fights lasted only two rounds. It's stressful and frustrating. I've just shielded for now, let them wear each other out, and take another run when I'm feeling a little refreshed.
  • I'll be shielded during next 7 hours, feel free to smash my silly Patch + oBW team.
    Emeryt, thanks for those points, I owe you twice. Phantron, I hope these 17 points help, that was horrible, I couldn't kill Hood, while he just kept feeding LT. Even him using pistols instead of LT didn't help.
  • over_clocked
    v9qr0FWl.png

NOT FAT ENOUGH, ODINSON!

still not pushing... feel free to hit, but I will push a bit later in 2-3 hours. just cleared the retals that survived the opening and closing of the game.