If you could force through one change....

Options

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Options

I work 9-6, with a 40 minute minimum commute (not that unusual a schedule). ... Currently work is light and I'm doing the 5 pm time slot because at least I can mostly early grind the first 4 rounds reasonably, but it won't stay that way for long.
    Are you me? Because this describes my current situation almost exactly... Come September (if not sooner), those end-of-sub grinds leading up to 5pm ET go bye-bye.

And yes, you absolutely should be farming your 2*s.
    I'm in a very similar boat.  I work 7-4 with a 20 minute commute.  I do the 5pm timeslot right now.  This doesn't allow me optimal final clears so I usually sneak them in during breaks sub-optimally.  I chose 5pm because it's the closest to optimal right now, despite not being optimal.  7 - work conflict, 12 - work conflict, 5- doing now, 11 - um sleep?  2 - um sleep?  

Why are there 0 slots between 5 & 11?  That seems like that would be prime game time for most people that work.  makes no sense...
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    if I can't get my original change my second would not even be ingame. I wished there were only 3 boards and devs actively posted on them.  General, Announcements and, bugs. Not really enough traffic to spread over multiple boards.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The return of Heroics with restricted rosters.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Daiches said:
    The return of Heroics with restricted rosters.
    I used to hate restricted rosters, but I didn't have everyone then. Now that I have everyone and well covered I'd love to see the restricted rosters back!
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Just bring back the old forum.  We lost about a billion times more than we gained.

I still haven't heard a justification for the change that stood up to scrutiny.

• El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would wish for a new game mode. I don't know or care what it would be, but I'd really love something that isn't The Same Tired Versus format or The Same Story Events Ad Nauseam.
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Make double iso the new standard.
  • Blackbear316
    Blackbear316 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options

More double iso events

Add more boss events.

Randomize the lightning rounds, so its not the same 6 or 7 characters every single day. Better rewards for lightning rounds.

lower the iso for 4,5 stars. also lower the command points to buy covers for 4 and 5 stars.

• Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The removal of vaulting. I am sick and tired now of getting duplicate covers. All that effort to then have to sell the reward. Total nonsense! 
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The removal of vaulting. I am sick and tired now of getting duplicate covers. All that effort to then have to sell the reward. Total nonsense! 
    This has absolutely nothing to do with vaulting.  You want colorless covers for this issue.
  • Nick441234
    Options
    This has absolutely nothing to do with vaulting.  You want colorless covers for this issue.
    Colourless covers wont sort maxed out characters. I'd still have to sell them. 

I want rid of vaulting so I can start getting covers for everyone again, making it less likely I get duplicates/unwanted covers. 
  • Fightmastermpq
    Options

I want rid of vaulting so I can start getting covers for everyone again, making it less likely I get duplicates/unwanted covers. 
    What?  Champ them and apply extra covers as champ levels.
  • Nick441234
    Options

I dont do that. I only raise my 4* levels as my 3* levels catch them up so that I always have freedom to use 3* and 4* characters in all fights rather than being locked into only my 4* characters. 
  • Fightmastermpq
    edited June 2017
    Options

I dont do that. I only raise my 4* levels as my 3* levels catch them up so that I always have freedom to use 3* and 4* characters in all fights rather than being locked into only my 4* characters. 
    So then the change you would want would more appropriately be one that would allow you to use your full roster regardless of their level.  So perhaps fixed scaling like the last PvE test?  Or scaling based on team selection rather than roster strength?

Also, do you find yourself really using 3s and 4s interchangeably?  Aren't the 4s kind of underpowered?
  • Nick441234
    Options
    I do it all the time yeah. 4* Blade/3* Fist/3* Strange are a regular team of mine. 

In this current event I'm using Quake/4Thor/IM40 a lot too. 
  • Milk Jugz
    edited June 2017
    Options

So then the change you would want would more appropriately be one that would allow you to use your full roster regardless of their level.  So perhaps fixed scaling like the last PvE test?  Or scaling based on team selection rather than roster strength?

Also, do you find yourself really using 3s and 4s interchangeably?  Aren't the 4s kind of underpowered?
    With your signature quote, I'm a little surprised that's where you went with your comment fightmaster. He fully admits to softcapping..... Stop softcapping and end your cover waste!! Or hoard your CP and LT until you are ready to champ your 4s
  • keitterman
    keitterman Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My top three changes are:
    PVE - TOP PICK: Why is placement determined by who clears the fastest closest to a start time? There should be a level of skill that determines placement, with factors like: Team comp for the given situation, ability to play a match-3 game effectively, I dunno.. things.

PVE - I don't want to play more than 12 boards in a day to be competitive for top slot. Right now I have to play no less than 63 boards to compete. That's too much, not fun, and rewards aren't enough for that kind of dedication.

PvP -  I'd change PvP sooooo much....
  • Nick441234
    Options
    Milk Jugz said:
    With your signature quote, I'm a little surprised that's where you went with your comment fightmaster. He fully admits to softcapping..... Stop softcapping and end your cover waste!! Or hoard your CP and LT until you are ready to champ your 4s
    I dont class what I'm doing as soft capping. If I was soft capping my 4*s would be set at a much lower level than the current 240 I have them at. Soft cappers are people who deliberately leave their rosters at low levels so they can get lower scaling. What I'm doing has nothing to do with my scaling, I just want my 3*s to remain relevant rather than having my 4*s up at 270 while my 3*s are from 230 down to 195 making them useless in a fight.
  • Milk Jugz
    Options
    Milk Jugz said:
    I dont class what I'm doing as soft capping. If I was soft capping my 4*s would be set at a much lower level than the current 240 I have them at. Soft cappers are people who deliberately leave their rosters at low levels so they can get lower scaling. What I'm doing has nothing to do with my scaling, I just want my 3*s to remain relevant rather than having my 4*s up at 270 while my 3*s are from 230 down to 195 making them useless in a fight.
    Doesn't matter what reasoning you are using to justify it. Can you champ? Yes. + Are you champing? No. = Softcapping!! Just hoard your cp and lt, and start champing your 4s!!! They are way more fun to use than the 3s anyway. Oh, and we don't play to not progress!!! 
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Milk Jugz said:
    Milk Jugz said:
    Doesn't matter what reasoning you are using to justify it. Can you champ? Yes. + Are you champing? No. = Softcapping!! Just hoard your cp and lt, and start champing your 4s!!! They are way more fun to use than the 3s anyway. Oh, and we don't play to not progress!!! 
    Maybe he's just playing to have fun.  Ever thought of that?

Let's also take away the negative connotation of soft-capping.  It doesn't hurt you if he soft caps.  If he wants to sell covers, that's his choice.  Not everyone plays for blood.