If you could force through one change....

Options
Wumpushunter
Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
would it be less commercial character releases?
would it be scaling?
Fix vaulting?
CL 9?
I ask this not in poll format because there are too many options. I ask this in general because it's about the entire game not just characters, events et al. 

I personally think having all vaulted characters in a seperate pack with no filler would improve my enjoyment of this game by 100%. Basically a permanent vintage pack for 25 CP with no 2 stars, no nonvaulted 3s or 4, and no 5s.

Comments

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'd like to see much more variety in the character releases.  Specifically lots more villains, more heroines and a few more classic characters that Fox may or may not have the movie rights to.  
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,916 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    broll said:
    Dramatically modify the vaulting decision if not outright undo it.

A close second would be to have them scale back their release cycle to only release a new character/update the app once a month and spend the extra 2 weeks doing heavy QA / UAT testing to ensure they don't continue releasing broken products every 2 weeks.
    This.  Vaulting has really hampered my enjoyment of the game.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    would it be less commercial character releases?
    would it be scaling?
    Fix vaulting?
    CL 9?
    I ask this not in poll format because there are too many options. I ask this in general because it's about the entire game not just characters, events et al. 

I personally think having all vaulted characters in a seperate pack with no filler would improve my enjoyment of this game by 100%. Basically a permanent vintage pack for 25 CP with no 2 stars, no nonvaulted 3s or 4, and no 5s.

All would be welcome changes. However, if done right (right, as in the way I want it done :wink:) I think more new "comic" character releases would fix my issues with Vaulting.  

*Disclaimer* I do not need anyone to tell me the woes of Marvels rights issues here. 
    *Disclaimer 2* Variants are ok, I enjoy them too, as are having new/variant characters from the movie/tv universe but that's not what I'm interested in primarily.

If I could get more Mutants and Avengers and villains for the Mutants, Avengers, FF, and Spider Man that don't exist in game already then I would not care about Vaulting. Yes, it would still suck, but at least I'd have characters that I WANTED in the newest 12, rather than characters that MPQ/Marvel feel will be made more popular by shoving them down my throat (Hint: Not working!)
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Milk Jugz said:

Oh another thing, I wouldn't be surprised to see this moved to suggestions and feedback even with the OP claiming it is a general question.............
    I won't be surprised either just very disappointed because that place is a wasteland where they send posts to die. It's not really suggestions it's about community and the most important things facing that gaming  community.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    New game play modes.
  • ghostride23
    ghostride23 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Nerf Muscle, fix goon feeders, colorless covers, fix new 4star essential node after its release scaling, no health packs needed in pve (full health at start over every node except in pvp) and get rid of pve's ranking reward system to an overall progress (Equal pay for equal time). Never understood in pve how one can get 4 new 4star covers while others get 2 or 1 for the same amount of nodes and time to clear but the difference is the luck of time management..... oh I'm suppose to pick one...
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Honestly at this point the single-most impactful thing they could do for me is lower the iso costs for champing 4s/5s. I feel like I'm on a non-stop treadmill of trying to champ the next 4 before a cover dies, because they come so frequently now even without me using CP for pulls at all. I'm not sure what the actual rate is for 4s on heroics anymore, but I pull enough of them on a daily basis that I can reasonably expect at least 1 4-star from a heroic every 3 days. 3-stars crank out LTs at 227 & 239, which the vast majority of mine are at or approaching. 4-stars give you LTs on every 0 (280, 290, 300 etc), so if you've got a decent number of the latest 12 champed, those are inevitable. Throw in the fact that I can make t10 in PVE/900 in PVP when I decide to try hard enough, and 4-star covers are not hard for me to obtain at all. 

Champing them before covers expire? Completely different story. 
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hard to pick just one thing.
    Others have mentioned many that I would suggest (colorless covers, covers don't expire, progression only PVE, start a battle with full health, lowering ISO costs to max 4 & 5 star characters, etc.), so I'll go with something not yet suggested.

5 Star acquisition only from RNG or Whale Spending to brute force the awful RNG is unforgivable.  It's all luck.

I've mentioned this in many other threads, but a Guaranteed 5 Star cover from Legendary-class Tokens after really bad RNG streaks.
    For any type of token that can give a 5 Star, after not pulling one X number of times in a row, the next pull is automatically a 5 Star.  I'd start with 9 non-5 Star pulls in a row, the 10th one is guaranteed (to keep with a 10% pull rate).  To balance it out a bit, if you do manage to pull a 5 Star before hitting 9 in a row, the counter resets.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Some sort of fix to PVP, probably. I like that 10-minute shield thing above.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hmmm.......I guess I'll follow the trend here and just list what I want fixed, but first I want to say:

1. I like vaulting, even though I have many 4*s that aren't covered well.
    2. I can deal with the randomness of cover color distribution.
    3. I can handle goon feeders in PVE

What I want to change in order of priority:

1. Remove placement rewards in PVE and upgrade progression rewards, which eliminates my 2+ hour constant grind each night, thus improving my life.
    2. Double ISO rewards in PVP
    3. Upgrade SCL8 rewards
    4. Prevent players from going down to lower SCLs
    5. Auto 10-min shield in PVP when starting a match
    6. Covers don't expire
    7. Introduce 4* PVP
    8. Increase frequency of Crash of the Titans from 5 days to 3 days
    9. Decrease Heroes for Hire deal to 2500 HP
    10. Gaurantee a 5* cover with every 7 LL pulls

• beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    MPQ is working as intended. However, regarding changes, I would bring back the old forum function of designating enemies to ignore all their posts.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    MPQ is working as intended. However, regarding changes, I would bring back the old forum function of designating enemies to ignore all their posts.
    You can still ignore members. You can either update your ignore list via your profile or you can go to their profile to ignore them. If you need more help locating the feature, PM me.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thanks Ducky. Just used it. Never could find it with my mobile interface. But it's pretty clear on the desktop.