D3 at c2e2 - CHECK OUT INCOMING HEROES!

Options
123457»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    GuiltTrip wrote:
    So were there any forumites at c2e2? If you were there - do you have any other juicy details to share?

I already posted the other interesting things that I got out of the talk.

I guess I didn't mention it in my post, but they did confirm that there are no plans to expand Alliance sizes or add Lightning Rounds to season standings.

Thank god. Adding LRs to season standings would make it very difficult to place top 100 if you have any semblance of a life.
  • uuddlrlr
    uuddlrlr Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Options
    I don't know any of the characters suggested for the last pic, so I will be curious about it for weeks/months. I'd be pretty surprised if it turns out to be a character I actually know, given my limited Marvel knowledge; I think I'd rather learn about a new character than be surprised, though, haha
  • Unknown
    Options
    akkidSON wrote:
    Really wanted to see nightcrawler and still no response to that

Late reply but I saw someone suggest this at PAX. I heard "Well, Nightcrawler was dead during Dark Reign" and then I tuned the reply out.

We can have Hulk (depowered during Dark Reign) and Nick Fury Jr. (not even in the universe until well after Dark Reign), but we can't have more fan favorite characters? Really weak excuse. I know Samuel L. Fury and Hulk are popular, but so are a plethora of other characters. I'm amazed Deadpool isn't in the game yet given his heavy involvement during DR, and being a fan favorite. A friend and I were discussing that he's actually completely done and ready, but they're saving him for when sales start to dip farther than they're comfortable with. Suddenly BLAM DEADPOOL FEATURED TOURNAMENTS AND REWARDS, GOGOGO for a month straight, a la Patch earlier this year.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Kamahl_FoK wrote:
    akkidSON wrote:

Late reply but I saw someone suggest this at PAX. I heard "Well, Nightcrawler was dead during Dark Reign" and then I tuned the reply out.

Not directed at you specifically and given that response obviously not even important to them but didn't Dark Reign start before Messiah War?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Kamahl_FoK wrote:
    akkidSON wrote:

Not directed at you specifically and given that response obviously not even important to them but didn't Dark Reign start before Messiah War?

In fact, Nightcrawler fights Osborn's Dark X-Men in Utopia, the X-Men tie-in to Dark Reign

He did spend a significant portion of Dark Reign in Limbo helping Magik and Pixie, maybe that's what they meant?
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Kamahl_FoK wrote:
    I'm amazed Deadpool isn't in the game yet given his heavy involvement during DR, and being a fan favorite. A friend and I were discussing that he's actually completely done and ready, but they're saving him for when sales start to dip farther than they're comfortable with. Suddenly BLAM DEADPOOL FEATURED TOURNAMENTS AND REWARDS, GOGOGO for a month straight, a la Patch earlier this year.

Yup. I've posted this before, but this is what will happen when Deadpool becomes part of this game:

Fry.jpg
  • Unknown
    Options
    4th one could be another Magnetto without a helmet on.
  • fedlex20
    fedlex20 Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Kamahl_FoK wrote:
    I'm amazed Deadpool isn't in the game yet given his heavy involvement during DR, and being a fan favorite. A friend and I were discussing that he's actually completely done and ready, but they're saving him for when sales start to dip farther than they're comfortable with. Suddenly BLAM DEADPOOL FEATURED TOURNAMENTS AND REWARDS, GOGOGO for a month straight, a la Patch earlier this year.

Yup. I've posted this before, but this is what will happen when Deadpool becomes part of this game:

Fry.jpg

They are saving him to save them if they fall in financial crisis.
  • Unknown
    Options
    ichijuan wrote:
    Kamahl_FoK wrote:

Fry.jpg

They are saving him to save them if they fall in financial crisis.

So new plan is to stop spending to get deadpool sooner? Done.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Any chance if Mohawk Storm/Lazy Storm and/or Lazy Daken will be released in 2 weeks time along with the premiere of X-Men DOFP?
  • Unknown
    Options
    kensterr wrote:
    Any chance if Mohawk Storm/Lazy Storm and/or Lazy Daken will be released in 2 weeks time along with the premiere of X-Men DOFP?

I would suspect that the Storm release will happen sometime shortly after for that exact reason. Similair to Falcon after Captian America movie.

Captian America 2 release date April 4, Falcon appeared on April 14. Mind you I think thats the quickest release date after a movie. Also Storm appears third in the line and if they are doing it in orde,r which makes some sense since Fury appears first, then She-Hulk will be second.
  • Unknown
    Options
    If it really was Sentry they were introducing, and D3 wanted to stay truer to lore, they wouldn't release him. Instead, they'd release a patch saying they were taking him *out*, and talking about how OP he was.

And then they'd do it again.