D3 at c2e2 - CHECK OUT INCOMING HEROES!

Options

Comments

• dearbluey wrote:
    Is it possible the 4th one (with the long hair and the swirly cape) could be Scarlet Witch (doesn't seem to have the huge mask, but could be the angle)....

Eh, I don't think so. Would be awesome if it was, though. Scarlet Witch seems to offer so much room to play with ability design.

I was sort of still hanging out for Squirrel Girl to make an appearance. Chances are that'll never happen though. Alas.
  • dearbluey wrote:
    Is it possible the 4th one (with the long hair and the swirly cape) could be Scarlet Witch (doesn't seem to have the huge mask, but could be the angle)....
    on steroids? icon_e_wink.gif
  • dearbluey wrote:
    dearbluey wrote:

Eh, I don't think so. Would be awesome if it was, though. Scarlet Witch seems to offer so much room to play with ability design.

I was sort of still hanging out for Squirrel Girl to make an appearance. Chances are that'll never happen though. Alas.

I was certain you were joking. Silly, silly me.
  • Emeryt wrote:
    dearbluey wrote:
    on steroids? icon_e_wink.gif

Or just really fond of cake. Nothing wrong with that. icon_e_smile.gif
  • That's an underwhelming cast of new characters.
    The people have spoken: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5730

Yeah, I'm incredibly disappointed by the new covers. I have almost less than no interest in any form of storm, or any other hulks. This includes all variants of hulk, she hulk, Skaar, or any other big lame green people. If the 4th is sentry that's pretty cool.

Hopefully I get to start crossing people off my top 25 soon!

On the bright side, since all the upcoming covers are awful, it gives me plenty of time to lvl up my IW and X force.
  • Trenchcoat guy could be Cyclops.
  • That's definitely my favorite iteration of Storm, given that, without powers, she ended up kicking Cyclops' **** to take leadership of the team. Granted, she also had powers and a mohawk at other points, so there is a lot of flexibility as to what she could do.
  • jozier wrote:
    Trenchcoat guy could be Cyclops.
    Go to Season 1 rewards. Click on the Nick Fury cover. Compare.
  • Emeryt wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    Trenchcoat guy could be Cyclops.
    Go to Season 1 rewards. Click on the Nick Fury cover. Compare.

Yeah, but without that reference my first thought when I saw the silhouette was Cyclops too, got my hopes up.
  • I think I got it figured.

sO0DFvy.png
  • dearbluey wrote:
    I think I got it figured.

sO0DFvy.png
    3rd one looks exactly like Lady Deadpool now lol
  • The first silhouette is definitely Fury as it matches the rendered art seen below. Sorry to those hoping for Cyclops.

Capture_zps0052cdcf.png
  • This includes all variants of hulk, she hulk, Skaar, or any other big lame green people

They're going to put out a Drax, just so you get a villain that you can't like icon_e_wink.gif
  • IF that is Sentry, will he be 4*? If not, Iron Patriot has to be coming as a 4* villain right?
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I really hope that we get Mohawk Storm before Cyclops. Haha! Who's the leader of the X-Men now, Scott?!
  • ToryTory
    ToryTory Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    I thought the 4th silh was Helmetless Magneto with hair floating. It's... DAKEN WITH A CAPE!
  • nice. so we're getting 4 versions of deadpool?
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    dearbluey wrote:
    Scarlet Witch with thunder thighs? Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
  • kensterr wrote:
    Original She-Hulk or Red She-Hulk?

Didn't you see the pick? With the blindfold? Clearly its kinky she-hulk. icon_e_wink.gif

Edit: also, ares is really hoping that last pucc is of archangel with some sort of wing deformity.
  • I hope She-Hulk has some lawyerly themed powers.

Objection!
    Yellow passive 0 AP

Any powers used by the opposing team are blocked until Judge Dredd either sustains the objection (enemy turn ends) or overrules (enemy turn continues as normal). 30/70 chance.

Oh, Snap! Team up She-Hulk and Daredevil and you've got 2/3 of a team of lawyers.