D3 at c2e2 - CHECK OUT INCOMING HEROES!

Options

Comments

• over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Oh yeah they should go straight ahead and add all your favourite characters, yours personally
  • GumisK
    GumisK Posts: 372 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    akkidSON wrote:
    Really wanted to see nightcrawler and still no response to that

This is outrageous! Have you considered writing a ticket regarding the poor coustomer service you're experiencing?
  • akkidSON wrote:
    Really wanted to see nightcrawler and still no response to that

I submitted a ticket for you.
  • Before realising the first was already released as Fury I actually thought he kinda resembled Red Skull. Tho completely out of our story arc atm.
  • So were there any forumites at c2e2? If you were there - do you have any other juicy details to share?
  • it could just be me, but on the 4th one it almost looks like wings instead of a cape...what about wasp?
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    kevind722 wrote:
    it could just be me, but on the 4th one it almost looks like wings instead of a cape...what about wasp?
    Wasp does not have thunder thighs
  • Moral
    Moral Posts: 512
    Options
    Graviton could also fit that 4th silhouette. I'd put him in the 4* power category, but not sure he fits the storyline.
  • kensterr wrote:
    kevind722 wrote:
    it could just be me, but on the 4th one it almost looks like wings instead of a cape...what about wasp?

You seem to be focused on "thunder thighs" for some reason, this being the second time you've mentioned them in this thread. Is there a problem with them, apart from them possibly not being a superpower?
  • I'm so hoping that Sentry is coming. I'd also love to see 4* Void and Iron Patriot, though I'm not sure that I want him to be 4*, although I think that's because we haven't seen a strong offensive 4* yet.
    locked wrote:
    Heh, Storm's pose is the same as with her 1* and 2* versions (as is the case with all the version-based characters, even Yelena Belova (DA Black Widow) and Daken (DA Wolverine) for some reason).
    I guess the new character art is mostly ready.

Yeah, I found it funny when I realized they did that. Bullseye (DA Hawkeye) is also like that, but I do love that he looks more menacing than Hawkeye.
  • dearbluey wrote:
    kensterr wrote:
    kevind722 wrote:

You seem to be focused on "thunder thighs" for some reason, this being the second time you've mentioned them in this thread. Is there a problem with them, apart from them possibly not being a superpower?

You are going to feel bad when I tell you this but kensterr is a lightning thigh. He needs to find a thunder thigh for a mate and if he cannot find one by his 18th birthday he will die alone *jelly bean tears* (hiw do they nit have a crying smiley? That's like leaving out the color Indigo in a box of Crayons!)
  • (hiw do they nit have a crying smiley? That's like leaving out the color Indigo in a box of Crayons!)

icon_cry.gif
  • dearbluey wrote:
    kensterr wrote:
    kevind722 wrote:

You are going to feel bad when I tell you this but kensterr is a lightning thigh. He needs to find a thunder thigh for a mate and if he cannot find one by his 18th birthday he will die alone *jelly bean tears* (hiw do they nit have a crying smiley? That's like leaving out the color Indigo in a box of Crayons!)

So I feel like I have a responsibility to express my opinion on this matter.

Jelly beans when I was growing up, was like the "candy" thrown to the side to get to the good stuff.
    Starburst, you have outdone yourselves. Bravo. Bravo.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    dearbluey wrote:
    kensterr wrote:
    kevind722 wrote:

No problem with them... If She-Hulk , Red She-Hulk or Thundra has them I'm cool. icon_e_smile.gif
  • dearbluey wrote:
    kensterr wrote:
    kevind722 wrote:

So I feel like I have a responsibility to express my opinion on this matter.

Jelly beans when I was growing up, was like the "candy" thrown to the side to get to the good stuff.
    Starburst, you have outdone yourselves. Bravo. Bravo.[/quote]

If its not a Jelly Belly then its not a real jelly bean imo (like an off brand cola being called a coke...its not..a coke is a coca cola). If you indeed are saying starbursts>jelly belly then I can't talk with you anymore. Unless you mean the ack with the plum flavor in it. Damn I loved that plum one as a kid.
  • falsep77
    falsep77 Posts: 35
    Options
    first dude in the shadows?

Looks like Jamie Madrox, Multiple Man.

MultipleMan_003.JPG

I dunno.... not a lot of skinny built bald headed trench coat dudes. icon_razz.gif
  • falsep77
    falsep77 Posts: 35
    Options
    and I KNOW that fourth pic... I just can't put a finger on it. I want to say it's The Sentry.

How would you not make The Sentry totally OP and broken though?
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    falsep77 wrote:
    and I KNOW that fourth pic... I just can't put a finger on it. I want to say it's The Sentry.

By making him a non-collectible opponent for a few months. Then nerfing him *before* the covers are made collectible. Hopefully, nerfing him in-story. It's fine if he's overpowered as an opponent.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    falsep77 wrote:

Make him a four-star character! icon_twisted.gif
  • So were there any forumites at c2e2? If you were there - do you have any other juicy details to share?

I already posted the other interesting things that I got out of the talk.

I guess I didn't mention it in my post, but they did confirm that there are no plans to expand Alliance sizes or add Lightning Rounds to season standings.