How many vaulted characters have you champed?

123457»

Comments

• Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    I don't think "gameplay" optimal is the same thing as the "meta game" optimal that focuses on the latest 12. The problem I have with the " meta game optimal" strategy is that it treats vaulted 4* champs as dead weight. I almost think it should be the opposite, an unchamped vaulted character, one that I can't use, is dead weight. My jean grey 5/5/3 188, covered after vaulting, was not really playable last pvp when she was boosted. She was still under my boosted 3*s and unboosted 4*s.

The "optimal gameplay" I think would be to have every character champed, so that you can respec them and create the most amount of diverse teams based on different strengths. But thats me, a 4* player who doesn't try for top 10 pve that requires precise timing and fast clears.

Anyways, I'm at 2 now, Red Hulk and Miles.
    Mr Fantastic, Kingpin, Ghost Rider, Drax, Thing, Jean Grey are all waiting too. Probably wont champ them anytime soon
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    I've champed 3 vaulted characters since they started it - Jean Grey, Moon Knight, and Nova. I think Moon Knight may have been in the original 12, but I just champed him recently. None of the covers were from favorites, Jean was from an event token, Moon Knight was from daily rewards, and Nova was from getting Doctor Strange to 183.

I've  champed way more latest 4s since the new system was implemented though. Gwenpool, Peggy, Spider Woman, Cage, Medusa, Wasp, Blade, and Cloak & Dagger. I have 3 more latest 4s fully covered. I like the new system, but I did have a lot of the older 4s champed already.