MPQ Sneak Peek: June 2017 Edition *Updated (6/28/17)

Options

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Based on pure speculation (previous patterns, who hasn't been in PVP in some time, etc.) I'm guessing we'll see 3 star Doc Ock, Beast, Quicksilver, She-Hulk and Colossus this season, unless a new four star pops up
    We won't, since they only seem to run only two PVPs with vaulted 3s per season, for whatever weird reason.

Expect more Strange, Iron Man, Blade and Switch.
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I think gwenpool was skipped by accident? Characters released after her were run (carol)  happy i didnt need to spend iso on her anyway need the iso to champ 4* blade  to use this weeks 2 covers as champ levels Spidergwen made it on second try for me
  • razor14
    razor14 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Next pvp is Squirrel Girl, you can see it from current pvp placement rewards...
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *(6/12/17) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, Deadpool's Dailies, and Weekly Buffs

Apologies for the delay. I had to travel for a wedding this Saturday, so I didn't get the chance to hop on and update the thread this weekend.

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Brigby said:
    *(6/12/17) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, Deadpool's Dailies, and Weekly Buffs

Apologies for the delay. I had to travel for a wedding this Saturday, so I didn't get the chance to hop on and update the thread this weekend.

@Brigby can you speak to why Gwenpool was skipped (in Clash of Titans)?
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    broll said:
    Brigby said:

Would also like to know this. She's been featured twice now with the last event awarding her covers.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Options
    bowla33 said:
    broll said:
    Brigby said:

Would also like to know this. She's been featured twice now with the last event awarding her covers.
    Part of me wonders if they changed it from featured twice to being vaulted after the vaulting change and just never announced it.  That would certainly be easier to track.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    broll said:
    Part of me wonders if they changed it from featured twice to being vaulted after the vaulting change and just never announced it.  That would certainly be easier to track.
    She's after Gwen.  Dunno why it's out of order.
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    Called it. Switch is next.
    Awesome. My dupes will be 266 before I finish my first Vision.
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    2nd scaling test.  @Brigby any changes since last test?
  • Brigby
    Options
    @Wumpushunter
    The developers will be sending me some more info later today. I'll be sure to provide this info in the forum once I receive it.
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby Could you please tell that where the rewards say "4*: ???" for Thick as Thieves this is not pointing toward this being a new character? It says that this is a TEST Event, so I would think it is far from ideal to reward a new character from this.

I fear I already know the answer to this question, alas..  :|
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    ??? Is always a new character will be announced tomorrow on marvel.com
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have to admit that while I'm happy to see another test, I'm not thrilled that it's a new release event. I hope at least that the announcement of the test goes up in-game before people can pre-enter, for the sake of non-forumites.

And my 11-cover (with 5 in blue and one in the queue) Iron Fist sighs at the progression cover.
  • Brigby
    Options
    Hi Everyone. It turns out that Gwenpool being skipped was actually a scheduling oversight. This time around, Gwenpool and Spider-Gwen's scheduled days will be swapped, however moving forward Gwenpool will correctly appear before Spider-Gwen in the rotation.

@StevO-J
    Yes. ??? is referencing a new character as the reward. 
  • antreas1911
    antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Squirrel pvp shows 2 squirrel covers as a reward, purple and yellow. Mistake or a change ?

edit: i see all previous show 2 covers too. Is it for cl8? I always play 7 so cannot tell
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    Squirrel pvp shows 2 squirrel covers as a reward, purple and yellow. Mistake or a change ?

edit: i see all previous show 2 covers too. Is it for cl8? I always play 7 so cannot tell
    There's only one prog cover in all CLs, check the reward previews in game.
  • shobi6669
    shobi6669 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options

It is actually for lower CL where the top progression cover is another 3star cover, and not a 4star  cover.  I think CL 6 gives 3star at 900 and at 800.

Hope that helps!
  • antreas1911
    antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Yeah i mean the preview here in the first page.
    edit: yeah shobi you are right, forgot that cl6 gives 3* instead of 4*
  • zulux21
    zulux21 Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    Options
    a second SCL test at the same time as release.

that is going to be fun.

here's hoping the new character sucks.