MPQ Sneak Peek: June 2017 Edition *Updated (6/28/17)

Options

Comments

• gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Iso-8 Brotherhood should be the first 7 day with the new progression rewards.  It should give 6 3* R&G covers, 2 4* Blade covers, and 73 CP in progression at SCL 8.
  • Mr_Aziz
    Mr_Aziz Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options
    aw dang that's a lot of rewards. I'm personally not a hater of 7 day events and I like the boost it'll give to my blade plus all that sweet sweet CP
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    gravel said:
    Iso-8 Brotherhood should be the first 7 day with the new progression rewards.  It should give 6 3* R&G covers, 2 4* Blade covers, and 73 CP in progression at SCL 8.
    This pleases me enormously. I'd remembered about the CP, but forgotten about those extra covers.

And Strange is boosted for it. Result.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    any chance brotherhood is double iso?
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Strange boosted!  Blade4 Boosted!  Coulson and Moon Knight boosted!  Oh my.  This is fun times.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Options
    As much as I love Bl4de, I wish the 7-day event was for a vaulted 4*. What's the point of two champ levels (or covers for other players) if I'm gonna open a ton more from LT before he leaves the Latest 12. Two vaulted 4* covers would have been much appreciative.. it did wonders for Nova during the Thanos Boss event.
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The thing about getting vaulted covers is they might be unusable. I have a Nova at 13 covers and just got one from pvp. I also threw away the 3 I got from the last event. I have 10 vaulted 4*s not champed and Nova is one of them. I'm not champing any vaulted characters at the moment to catch up with the pool. This leaves me hoarding and not opening tokens and such. For me, if I had 2 million ISO to champ anyone, I wouldn't care, but I don't. 
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Options
    gravel said:
    the new progression rewards actually have me quite keen for Enemy of the State to run again, assuming there are no more progression wave calculation woes.

EotS always drops a bunch of tokens (good for a non-paying player like me) and I'm just hoping that when it runs it has as good a buffed character synergy as Iso-8 Brotherhood seems like it will
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Glad to have back ISO8 Brotherhood......if only this could be a Double iso8 event  ;)
  • Evilplayer
    Evilplayer Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Great improvement!!!!!!! 
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:
    *(5/31/17) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, Deadpool's Dailies, and added Marvel's article about Doctor Octopus

@broll I purposefully didn't link it to General Discussion to try and gauge how many players will migrate to the Events section. The intent of shifting the Sneak Peek to the Events page was to try to populate other sub-forums more, and reduce the dependence on General Discussion for information. If I keep a redirect link on General Discussion, then that defeats the purpose.

Would have been nice to be told of that...
    I had to *gasp* use the search function to find this thread!
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Why are the same 3* toons being recycled over and over in PVP? Now Luke Cage is already up again. You guys are skipping half of the 3*'s. Can't even remember the last time someone like Beast or Vision was run...
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Normally I would agree with Joe, but I just maxed Cag3@ 266 a week ago. I'll let it slide. 
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This time, I'm concerned there's no update. Mystique's PVP will start Sunday, and the next DDQ cycle starts Monday morning. It's pretty late on a Friday for those to be not up on the Sneak Peek.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It might not be a Mystique PVP though.  Presumably there will be a 5* Dr Octopus PVP soon, which won't be reflected in the placement rewards of the previous tournament.
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Time for an update. Want to know if i can start working on 4* Iron Fist or if i need to champ one the remaining 3 3* (Hood, Rags and SL) in case they have a pvp event coming.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,501 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jgomes32 said:
    Time for an update. Want to know if i can start working on 4* Iron Fist or if i need to champ one the remaining 3 3* (Hood, Rags and SL) in case they have a pvp event coming.
    Well, SL had a PVP just recently. So repeating seems unlikely.  Hood and Rags are not in tokens; it seems like they run less PVPs of vaulted characters.  They probably will not come up soon.  I think you could level IF without concerns for these 3.  On the other hand, the Mystique PVP will be up tomorrow, which will tell us more.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Based on pure speculation (previous patterns, who hasn't been in PVP in some time, etc.) I'm guessing we'll see 3 star Doc Ock, Beast, Quicksilver, She-Hulk and Colossus this season, unless a new four star pops up